Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation (1814 Views)

Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Why Many Christian will miss Heaven / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

a rotten body still much more alive for more than 2000yrs?

In your mind cheesy

you think Christianity is dying? LMAO!

No, I don't actually. There will always be gullible people. Gullible people are the fuel to the fire of religion

a times NL can present a false sense of life to us. if you go out to the real world, market places and Crusade grounds, you will notice that there is a great difference between NL and real world.

I see them every day

Praying every day yet we cannot provide basic infrastructure for ourselves. Boko Haram, lynchings, politicians looting funds, pastors raping members etc. Yes, I can see the benefits of adults having imaginary friends undecided
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Godstraight(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

In your mind cheesy

No, I don't actually. There will always be gullible people. Gullible people are the fuel to the fire of religion

I see them every day

Praying every day yet we cannot provide basic infrastructure for ourselves. Boko Haram, lynchings, politicians looting funds, pastors raping members etc. Yes, I can see the benefits of adults having imaginary friends undecided
why are you so pained and obsessed?,this suppose to be the religion section,yet one topic can't even be created about a religious discussion without you and your likes coming in to derial everything.This is not the topic at hand creating your own thread and discussing this separate issue is what you should be doing not derialing every discussion
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Godgay:
why are you so pained and obsessed?,this suppose to be the religion section,yet one topic can't even be created about a religious discussion without you and your likes coming in to derial everything.This is not the topic at hand creating your own thread and discussing this separate issue is what you should be doing not derialing every discussion

Will do. As soon as you and your people stop screaming at the top of their lungs into microphones, preaching making noise in buses or threatening every one else with hell fire that was built by your loving psychopathic and incompetent god
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Godstraight(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

Will do. As soon as you and your people stop screaming at the top of their lungs into microphones, preaching making noise in buses or threatening every one else with hell fire that was built by your loving psychopathic and incompetent god
just look at you,I knew u would bring this up,am not even a Christian not to talk about being an evangelist,this thread is not a bus,not a public square,not a thrend about hell fire,u simply left the topic at hand and started skydiver,so what is your excuse of being a nuisance,can't u create your thrend about your annoyances about Christianity?, instead of being a d*ck where a p*ssy is not available?
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Godgay:
just look at you,I knew u would bring this up,am not even a Christian not to talk about being an evangelist,this thread is not a bus,not a public square,not a thrend about hell fire,u simply left the topic at hand and started skydiver,so what is your excuse of being a nuisance,can't u create your thrend about your annoyances about Christianity?, instead of being a d*ck where a p*ssy is not available?

Sue me tongue
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by akintom(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
plavic:
It's simple. Bible says, we see in part and according to what we see, we prophesy

MEANING THAT

no single church is equal to the body of Christ. We find the church of Christ according to the revelation we've caught.

Christ Embassy caught the Love revelation.

Winner's Chapel caught the Faith rvelation.

Deeper Life caught the Holiness revelation.

etc

Other gospels include that of Righteousness, Eternal life, Power, the Kingdom, Fire etc

Instead of bringing these doctrines together under a perfect church, you find churches criticizing each other.

God wants a spotless bride. None of these doctines were or are wrong.

The problems with Christian religion is not just fractional doctrines, but conflicting doctrines.

How does the body (church) function NORMALLY when the heart conflict the lungs functionally?

Christ embassy - love

Conflicts

MFM - enemies must suffer evil and die.

Winners - materialism

Conflicts

Deeper - deprivation

One says Jesus is God, another says Jesus is not God (JW).

Christian religion is an idea built on ignorance, irrational fears, illusion and delusion.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Godstraight(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

Sue me tongue
I will,see as u don kill thrend na.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Godgay:
I will,see as u don kill thrend na.

At least we agree on one thing. Godisgay grin
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Godstraight(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

The problems with Christian religion is not just fractional doctrines, but conflicting doctrines.

How does the body (church) function NORMALLY when the heart conflict the lungs functionally?

Christ embassy - love

Conflicts

Winners - materialism

Conflicts

Deeper - deprivation

Christian religion is an idea built on ignorance, irrational fears, illusion and delusion.
I would have managed Christ embassy if I was still instrested in the religion,the likes mfm lords chosen drains human life
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Godstraight(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

At least we agree on one thing. Godisgay grin
lol ,god does not have a wife but he has a son hence the only logical conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by akintom(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Godgay:
I would have managed Christ embassy if I was still instrested in the religion,the likes mfm lords chosen drains human life

MFM and chosen are ridiculously weird. They are virtual vampires.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Godstraight(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

MFM and chosen are ridiculously weird. They are virtual vampires.
don't wear makeup,don't dress cool,don't eat good foods,bla bla bla ridiculous dogma making people living miserable lives
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by akintom(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Godgay:
don't wear makeup,don't dress cool,don't eat good foods,bla bla bla ridiculous dogma making people living miserable lives

Religious folks are good study in amusement and foolery.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by MrMontella(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
Simply because the protestants base their doctrine on the unbiblical and faulty premise of 'sola scriptura' ie. Scripture alone as sole authority of the Church. There are over 33,000 Christian denominations currently and about 99.999999% can trace their origins to the 16th century reformation. They all claim to know the truth and believe in the Bible including JWs Mormons O.O.O. C&S Rev King etc.
Sola Scriptura is flawed because if the Bible alone is authority it then depends on individual interpretation. The numerous interpretations have led to the multitudes of churches and teachings today. Going by history, the Church or Christianity didn't start in the sixteenth century. There were Christians for centuries even before the Bible became a single unit.
So you are right. One Lord, One faith, One baptism. In John 17 Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed that the Church would be one. Also, it is stated that 'God is not the author of confusion as in all the Churches of the Saints.' Read this is historical context and you will have an idea of what is meant by churches of the Saints. Mind you, when this epistle was written there was no Bible and it was written and read to a church.
There's so much more, only if you care to look.
God bless smiley
sola scriptura is one big bullsheet meant for only people who have no knowledge of early christianity
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

Christ embassy - love

Conflicts

Winners - materialism

Conflicts

Deeper - deprivation

Bro, are u a christian? If yes, what does the bible tell u?

Pls, focus ur mind on God and not on men.

stay blessed.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Because the bible, which is the central book used used by christians is the father of complications, complexities and grand contradictions. Trying to make sense from the bible is like trying to process pop-corn out of cassava plant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developing A Fellowship With The Holy Spirit !!! Koinonia / Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge / Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.