Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? (3240 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by ohn1759: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though He Food Always Have Too Much Salt?
She agrees to cook for you and do all the housework for you, but the problem is that her food is always salty, will you still marry her or let her go?
#Palmgossip

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by makydebbie(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Mtcheew undecided
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by absool(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2016
But the food i see is not salty nah

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
To hell with ur salty ass and food,how will i enjoy ur big yansh wen i will b treating HBP every week? Unless ur ass balances d equation.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:
To hell with ur salty ass and food,how will i enjoy ur big yansh wen i will b treating HBP every week? Unless ur ass balances d equation.
Are u gonna eat her ass?
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by sekundosekundo: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Are u gonna eat her ass?
He may be short of inches, can't you understand.
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Lol.. No, let me sleep over it

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Are u gonna eat her ass?
If that will reduce d salinity,i will eat it as dessert.
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by kinggogo: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mumu mumu thread upandan
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by vani86: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yes. Yes, both trad and white. Even if she want jehovah witness join
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Edwinmason(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
why not....i will be the one to put the salt inside the food
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Sandydayziz(f): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:

If that will reduce d salinity,i will eat it as dessert.
Ahhh! u af spoilt shockedshocked
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Ahhh! u af spoilt shockedshocked
lol wink
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Kalatium(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Are u gonna eat her ass?
Atoooh... As if knash na food
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
I dont marry a woman becus i want her to cook for me... But becus i love her

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'll fùck her for days..months maybe but marry MBANU angry

That yansh looks sweet..Kai kiss
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
ohn1759:
Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though He Food Always Have Too Much Salt?
She agrees to cook for you and do all the housework for you, but the problem is that her food is always salty, will you still marry her or let her go?
#Palmgossip
Mm

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by NemzySeries(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha...... marry her to cum & start facing health challenges abi.....who kidney failure epp? make she carry her backside dey go

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by stalinho(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
you guys should forget the ass.. girls that show more has less to offer
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
I will marry her over and over again
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Fluidelvis(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmm.. Na so guys go dey form Saint! Not only will i marry her, I'll eat that ass out everyday.. Everytime. That bombom deserves good smooching & slow motion spanking all weekend.. Every wkend!!
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Roum(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
MakyDebbie iz a bae I must confess!
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by makydebbie(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Roum:
MakyDbbie iz a bae I must confess!
Awwn I'm blushing embarassed
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Longcucumber(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
I will seize all the salt in the house,and she will cook without salt.and the ass i will enjoy it with my longcucumber.
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by wizaro(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmmm na waoo for guys ooo.. Seems ass and boobs.. Will always kill them.
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Crappy analogy
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by sekundosekundo: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:
Crappy analogy
Analogy crappy
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by temmypotter(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
damn! But come to think of it. . why exactly do we fancy booties.. i mean. all its good for is grabs and slaps except well,
back door decrypting.

a mystery of life.
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by imitateMe(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hell Yes!! shocked
Re: Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? by Roum(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
Awwn I'm blushing embarassed
blushing is not enough just cum nd pay my groom price. ...I wanna marry u please!!!!!! Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way You Eat When You Have #25million In Your Account(photo) / He Beats Me But I Love Him So Much / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.