Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,036 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? (771 Views)

Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
I met someone here. I only know her moniker. From her comments, I could see the perfect image of what I want in a woman.

From my enquiry, I understand that she doesn't live in Nigeria. For a man that has never left the shore of Nigeria, trying to get her attention will be termed silver-digging.

Let us assume that what connects us is immaterial, and beyond that lies the unseen. One can be afraid of opening a door, but what greets you after opening a door is fear, and fear is not a substance. After that there will still be another door.

O [Raine], how I patiently wait for thy drizzle!
Tokunbo, I have interpreted your name with my mother tongue
I have likened you to nobilities in France;
I see in you the mother Africa
Progress stems from the clashing merger of antagonistic extremes,
And also from the union of pinnacle freaks.
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
That rude and arrogant girl
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's a cat fish trust me so as long as you're NOT attracted to her profile picture but her character then you will be safe. If it's the dp then you on a long ting lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by makydebbie(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That rude and arrogant girls
experience ehn? cheesy
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That rude and arrogant girls

U don't know her. All DPs here are fake.
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin *listen to mad over you by runtown* grin
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stealthideals24:

How do you mean?
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
experience ehn? cheesy
sorry, no 's'. I was actually referring to the girl op is in love with
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by makydebbie(f): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aiit cool
STFUareyouGod:
sorry, no 's'. I was actually referring to the girl op is in love with
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Aiit cool
Got it?
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stealthideals24:

proof?
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by makydebbie(f): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Got it?
yea cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Splinz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Damn it! Raine how could you do this to a fellow brother, eh? Just how da hell is he gonna get a taste of your luscious lips

Op, walahi this feelings of yours is akin to desiring to replace Buhari come 2019- almost impossible.

Good luck sha.
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by AlexCk: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chai

Here we go again
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by afanide: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Both undecidedBoth
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
proof?

There is a very popular moniker here. We later met in real because we we involved in a business at a stage. She is not what she claim to be.
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Splinz:
Damn it! Raine how could you do this to a fellow brother, eh? Just how da hell is he gonna get a taste of your luscious lips

Op, walahi this feelings of yours is akin to desiring to replace Buhari come 2019- almost impossible.

Good luck sha.

Lol. If can replace Buhari come 2019, na to highjack Zahra sure pass.
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Splinz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Lol. If can replace Buhari come 2019, na to highjack Zahra sure pass.

cheesy... Sharp guy
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by makydebbie(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don't generalize. One experience shouldn't define all. smiley
Stealthideals24:

There is a very popular moniker here. We later met in real because we we involved in a business at a stage. She is not what she claim to be.
Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Don't generalize. One experience shouldn't define all. smiley

Well, let desist from generalizing. Decent DPs like yours can't be fake. Once you see those DPs competing with Beyonce's, know that it's just there for comparison with what they actually are, or to deceive entirely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Who I've Never Seen: Silver Or Gold Digging? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Splinz:

cheesy... Sharp guy

Give a man money and know his true nature.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders From Ilorin Kwara State. Let's Meet. / Some Men Eh! Kai!! / How To Make Her Love You More And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.