Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? (2271 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by babz007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Must guys cant do without s3x especially when alone with a girl in a room, some guys will be willing to touch the girl but they wont know how to start. Lets be sincere some girls will hate you for life if you do not touch them, these girls don't have to tell you by word but by body language but some guys are so daft they don't understand a girls body language. so my peeps let me know your opinions on this issue
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by seunny4lif(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yes if she is my sister grin grin grin
And yes again if she is on her periods
And yes again if my dick dey on holidays, I mean if she is my GF but too bad, I don't have any

cool cool cool
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yes i can
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by babz007(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
seunny4lif:
And yes again if my dick dey on holidays, I mean if she is my GF but too bad, I don't have any

cool cool cool
you dont have a GF you must be a monk

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Lionbite(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
I've had female friends who have spent the night at my place countless times and no fvcks were given.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
yes if she is twaci cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by libertyfather(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Can you have money without spending it...so what's the money for?

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2017

Rubbish. what kind of question is this, Biko? undecided

Like a sister cannot just stay Inna room with A Nigga without him having perverse thoughts About her? Meh, I can't deal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by kheengjay(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
yup ...... no biggie!
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Twaci(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
judefcc:
yes if she is twaci cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by yomi007k(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

Like a sister cannot just stay Inna room with A Nigga without him having perverse thoughts About her? Meh, I can't deal!

Blood sister yes, other room sisters NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

Blood sister yes, other room sisters NO.

I do not get... undecided

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Twaci post=52642940][/quote] ur temper cheesy cheesy cheesy , i wont stop trolling u tongue
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by ObioratheBully: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yes
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Boys will be boys....Always looking for every opportunity to think worth Thier dicks lol.
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by yomi007k(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

I do not get... undecided

Can be on be with blood sister n nothing will happen . But any oda chick, I dont trust my J.T

But u can come n try lets see if it has Changed.
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Twaci(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
judefcc:
ur temper cheesy cheesy cheesy , i wont stop trolling u tongue
No, please continue cheesy

I like it when you do smiley
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Twaci:

is ur edit button showing on nairaland
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by seunny4lif(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin grin
babz007:
you dont have a GF you must be a monk
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Twaci:

u like it angry lost interest now
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Twaci(f): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pascalville:
is ur edit button showing on nairaland
No, why?

Wait...edit profile button?
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

Can be on be with blood sister n nothing will happen . But any oda chick, I dont trust my J.T

But u can come n try lets see if it has Changed.
you probably need to see a doctor. smiley

You have 'issues'

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Twaci(f): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
judefcc:
u like it angry lost interest now
Please na cry
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by babz007(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

if i dont give her s fvck she might call me a fool for life or probably avoid me
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by yomi007k(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

you probably need to see a doctor. smiley

You have 'issues'

cheesy

Esther wetin seff....shey u wan carry dt tin go heaven nii or u na virgin mary?
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Doubleagent008(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
yeah. I can do that.
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by ikp120(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sure; normal life. Except she initiates it.
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Jokerman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yes

During my NYSC days, I lodge an efik lady in my apartment three days... we even cooked and ate together gan sef....

First day, I laid on the floor, and allowed her the bed... the next days, we both slept on the same bed... buh I never touched her once....

After she left, she began to tell peeps she wasn't sure I was a man... funny girls... grin

However she very much respects me till today...

So its possible....
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Question for ogun. undecided
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by NaeChris: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have done that 3-4 times without ill feelings. Trust me.
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
seunny4lif:

cool cool cool
NO guy on nairaland have a girl friend even me sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
You can't always be in the mood every time you two are together, but for novice, there is a good chance of this urge even when chatting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.