Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (52253 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by nams77: 5:23am On Nov 28, 2016
dhrey:
Mehn,gonna dos years...I'm touched.

Truly. Gone are those years. Life was truly beautiful. Who read the book when a child is motherless? One of my favorite then

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by WetSmoke: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Exercise book these days hardly have conversion or multiplication tables. Sad.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by fattycoolface(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2016
memories.I remember all,and i read it in those days.But my favourite them was Ali and Simbi,EDET,read it wen i was in primary 3 in 1993

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by alorax2(f): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
grin grin grin...

Our Husband have run mad again grin grin

Thats my favorite

Lol, the husband Who has a snake and always shouting freedom.

Modifiled, op i read and used all. Love my,growing up days, the books we used then made sence, the food exceptional, the songs abd movies understanding and enlightening, even d cloths we put on covers our body, but not what am seeing now. May God see us through
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by gr8gem(f): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Una forget "not even god is ripe enough to catch a woman in love" I so like that literature, that was where I started reading drama books. it was in that book that I read joromi story of "Why human have deep line at the back", I still remember the joromi story like it was yesterday that I read it with the song of "do not fight with spirit joromi jomi joro, you are the strongest man on earth, joromi jomi joro, in the spirit works you are not....." lol I try. No ask me when I read the book cos e have tayed.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by iLiquidator: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2016
xmileeasy:

Do you remember Passport of Mallam Illia?
The Bottled Leopard nko?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Ab4all(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2016
odogwu2007:
Who remember "The joys of motherhood" "chike and the river" "arrows of gods" "the gods are not to blame" wedlock of the gods" grin grin grin grin
hmm back in the days, chike and the river, wedlock of the gods still rings my ears like wole soyinka's "telephone conversation"

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Ab4all(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm, funny though how time flies. Check this out " it was the first day of the school year, kunle and wakama were..................that's all I can recall. School days was fun and competitive

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Femsmart(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2016
I read all the books. Chai! Person don old. I rep 80s.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Niyinficient(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Abeg, add Sugar girl, Koku baboni, Oliver twist and Akin the drummer boy to that list. #Irep80s

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by hardbody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2016
hustla:

It's Sizwe Banzi

That Ikemefuna should be the Bottle Leopard, can't remember

Ikemefuna was in things fall apart....the boy given to okonkwo's clan as a reprieve from the other clan that killed a woman from okonkwo clan. Obierika came to warn okonkwo to not have a hand in the boys death, noting, he calls you father. It was okonkwo 's knife that finally fell the boy even when with the first machete court , Ikemefuna ran towards him shouting father......

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by xmileeasy: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2016
iLiquidator:
The Bottled Leopard nko?

I read that also
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by StarBukola(f): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
i am an Indomie generation but I Av read all this books because my sister have them all and my brother has that yellow Bible story book... my own is even finer sef I Av the one with fine back and new design... ntor!!! tongue
I bet she gave u
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by blueskies(f): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Mother's choice
Ifeanyi and obi
Suzibanze is dead
Sons and daughters
The triumph of the water lily
Animal farm
Wives and mothers
She stoops to conquer
The wives revolt
The beautiful ones are not yet born
Oliver twist
The lion and the jewel(Wole Soyinka)
Without a silverspoon
Williamshakespeare series(the tempest,the midsummer's nightdream,macbeth, merchant of venice, as u like it, much ado about nothing,twelfth nite)
Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by KingRex1(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2016
slimfresh:
well we found the meaning of EXERCISE BOOK....... Ede "times"(X) Ede, Remi Cko ni Iya, Segun Elere Ball Odabo Odabo Kayode....i know some folks will remember.
You be baba o
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by cfred: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2016
just like these ones .....................

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by jef131: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Without a silver spoon was designed to motivate poor student
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Back in the days
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
PRIMARY 1-JUST ALI

PRIMARY 2-ALI AND SIMBI

PRIMARY 3-EDET LIVES IN CALABAR

PRIMARY4-AGBO LIVES IN LAGUN

PRIMARY5-WALKAMA AND FRIENDS

PRIMARY6- SWEETEST OF THEM ALL OBI AND NNEKA

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by freecocoa(f): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2016
emma2002:
[size=17pt]KIDI VISION 101

I WISH TO KNOW
[/size]
kiddies vision and I need to know, Jenifa starred in I need to know.

Chai! Primary and secondary schools were bae.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by teabully(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2016
The action packed onne is "the trial oof jimmy johnson"
teabully:
Memories, who can recall these, Lord of the flies, An African night entertainment, Oliver twist, Maceth, this one that had. Shylock, Olivia n co in it, anoda book wich was action packed back den, Mr somfinn n who read dis piece "Building the Nation". Wish I can get. Dat piece to Read again. Animal farm,
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ITgenuis: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2016
OMG cheesy cheesy I remember all!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by adeniyi3971(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2016
days if kito!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by cecegorz(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Young03:
where uKwa ruò òge ya Oda

Chude na Ngozi.

JS 2 was lit with that romance story!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by IghoCentric(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time changes yesterday....
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Young03(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
cecegorz:

Chude na Ngozi.
JS 2 was lit with that romance story!
chudee chudee chuuuu
tears rolls from her eyes
it was sweet
what of Nwata rie awo!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by abdulaz: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
seedorfy134:
Growing up was funny !!
I can remember Without a Silver Spoon vividly. How can I forget Chukwe?
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Bowaley17(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
why are there so many roads... Koku Baboni...
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by alorax2(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
iLiquidator:
The Bottled Leopard nko?

Pls where can i get the bottled leopard, i need to read that book again
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by odogwu2007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
GGirll:
[color=#000099][/color]i read them all also remember "behind the war front, she stoop to conquer and some chinua acebe's novels, the tempest by shakespare!!! smiley
those are great novels that one can't get enough of

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by odogwu2007(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Unitedabby:
Excuse sir!**raising my right hand** grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by talk2saintify(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ralia the sugar girl smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.