Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (52254 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by iLiquidator: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
alorax2:

Pls where can i get the bottled leopard, i need to read that book again
I still have it
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by alorax2(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
iLiquidator:
I still have it

U fit dash or sell am for me?
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by iLiquidator: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2016
alorax2:

U fit dash or sell am for me?
Any one is possible. The problem is how to reach you.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by alorax2(f): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2016
iLiquidator:
Any one is possible. The problem is how to reach you.

I stay in oshodi lagos
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by iLiquidator: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2016
alorax2:

I stay in oshodi lagos
I am in Jigawa State
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by alorax2(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
iLiquidator:
I am in Jigawa State

Can you send it through buses coming to lagos? I.e waybilling?
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
Muizat33:
The adventure of grade,
Ralia the sugar girl,
Agbo lives in calabar,
The snake girl,
women of owu...... etc
Koku baboni
Ijapa tiroko
Alawiye
Balla the tinker
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by go4success(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2018
I guess it's time to visit the bookstore. I must have these books in my library. I also want my kids to read them. I don't understand the kind of literature books these schools are buying nowadays. My favorites were:

Sugar Girl
Without a Silver Spoon
The Hunter and the Hen and other Stories
Koku Baboni
The Bottled Leopard
Stories my mother told me
Sizwe Bansi is Dead
Our Husband has Gone Mad Again
Things fall apart
Animal farm
Twelfth night
The Virgin
The joys of motherhood
The fate of the Cockroach
Oliver Twist
She Stoops to Conquer
A tale of two cities
Arabian Nights Tales
and more
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by HermitSage: 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
go4success:
I guess it's time to visit the bookstore. I must have these books in my library. I also want my kids to read them. I don't understand the kind of literature books these schools are buying nowadays. My favorites were:

Sugar Girl
Without a Silver Spoon
Koku Baboni
The Bottled Leopard
Sizwe Bansi is Dead
Things fall apart
Animal farm
Twelfth night
The Virgin
The joys of motherhood
Oliver Twist
She Stoops to Conquer
A tale of two cities
Arabian Nights Tales
and more

Interesting books choice. Uhm, I've sent a mail to you. I want to ask you some questions on freelancer.com. Especially the payment option. I've sent you a mail, if you don't see it, can you kindly mail me back? Thanks.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by elclasico: 11:57pm On May 27, 2018
The Royal Wedding Scholarship 2018/2019- The Queen of England in collaboration with The British Commonwealth declares Fully Funded Scholarship for over 20,000 International Students in selected UK Universities.
The wedding of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle, marked as an iconic event on 19th May, 2018 was crowned with The Queens declaration to offer over 20,000 fully funded scholarship to International student in selected UK Universities.
This scholarship will be sponsored by The Queen of England in collaboration with The British Commonwealth, in honor of the iconic Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle.

https://scholarshipfit.com/2018/05/the-royal-wedding-scholarship-2018-2019-the-queen-of-england-in-collaboration-with-the-british-commonwealth-declares-fully-funded-scholarship-for-over-20000-international-students-in-selected-uk-uni/
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by go4success(f): 6:27am On May 28, 2018
I didn't get any mail and I don't know your email. Please check my signature. We discussed the topic extensively on the freelancer thread. [quqote author=HermitSage post=67933742]

Interesting books choice. Uhm, I've sent a mail to you. I want to ask you some questions on freelancer.com. Especially the payment option. I've sent you a mail, if you don't see it, can you kindly mail me back? Thanks. [/quote]
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 04, 2020
I still remember that book of joromi who went to fight the spirits in their world but his sister then turned to a butterfly to earned him of the dangerous journey he is embarking on.

The song goes like:
Do not fight with this, joromi jomi joro (2x)

In the spirit world you will die, joromi jomi joro.

Lolz have forgotten most of it.

I also loved Agbo lives in calabar, Ralia the sugar girl, koku baboni, a wonderful zoo, the incorruptible judge, ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole, irinkerindo ninu igbo elegbeje etc.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 04, 2020
osothermal:
who remembered "Alabi and the stubborn goat"? i still dey vex for that stupid goat
Oh my god I so much remembered that goat that eventually go killed on the mountain by a wolf.

I also read two foolish goat once met at river oyamen or something like that. I can’t remember how to recite the poem
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:04pm On May 13, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:

You mean every single one of us?? shocked

Even in sodom, God found a righteous man... so why term all of us emotional hazards? smiley

Was there any righteous woman in the bible
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Midex88(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
go4success:

Sugar Girl
Without a Silver Spoon
Koku Baboni
The Bottled Leopard
Sizwe Bansi is Dead
Things fall apart
Animal farm
Twelfth night
The Virgin
The joys of motherhood
Oliver Twist
She Stoops to Conquer
A tale of two cities
Arabian Nights Tales
and more

And there is this other book of the story of a young girl who had a blind mother and a runaway father.
She suffered greatly under series of circumstances. Can't remember the title of the book again
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by go4success(f): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
I can't recollect that. If I read it, I would've remembered.
Midex88:

And there is this other book of the story of a young girl who had a blind mother and a runaway father.
She suffered greatly under series of circumstances. Can't remember the title of the book again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.