Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker (3960 Views)

Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by Smartjohns(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2016
The post first appeared at Naij...

One of the benefits of marriage is the endless sex you will have with your spouse.

The great thing is your sex will be both for leisure and for conception to start a family. If you are trying to conceive and enjoy sex at the same time, there are wonderful sex positions you can try. We have gathered the top three sex positions that will make your wife:

1. Lotus position

This position involves the girl sitting on the man and both are facing each other. Your wife will get an amazing orgasm as well as a high chance of conception.

2. Doggie style

This will please both of you. She will benefit from the deep penetration and will conceive very quickly.

See more... www.minglengr.com/romance/top-sex-positions-that'll-to-get-your-wife-pregnant-quicker/
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by Laryne(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm...just passing by...

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by dingbang(m): 5:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Lotus kiss
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:23am On Nov 25, 2016
grin

Ummm.. I must this read one.

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Ummm.. I must this read one.

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by Kakamorufu(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Lotus style. Thats gud. With d way am fertile. I only neéd to hug a female, kpakam she go get belle

3 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by Hollawayn05(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2016
From today on, I Officially Stop Doggy!!

I Don't want to be Hearing am Not Seeing It again...
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by majour(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Lotus will almost always never last, both of u won't have the freedom and depth u seek, except he lays down fully, but that style of there is whack.

For me after a short gig, I wud pick her up and fück her standing up, so it doesn't go for so long, well maybe for those one minute guys out there undecided
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by wayne4loan: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
@smartjones , I need a position that will delay her pregnancy ...My unborn child do not deserve to experience These hard Economic ...

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by wayne4loan: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by Kingsley1000(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
nawao
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by sweetilicious(f): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Knowledgeable
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by dauntless15(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin i love the face to face better
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by Smartjohns(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetilicious:
Knowledgeable
Lols.
Re: Top Sex Positions That'll To Get Your Wife Pregnant, Quicker by kinggogo: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
U r jst here to educate pipu on different styles of sezz. Stop using if u wanna conceive fast as an xcuse. Evn a toddler knws dah anyhow sexzz would likely ead to pregnancy undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her / I Get Erection Everytime We Converse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.