Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (4615 Views)

How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by benflin(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
u will be shocked!!! Besides I don't to leave u, I can do the both of u, u pay my bills and he drills d mmmmmm
I pity ur vjay

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by slevin1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'll call my friends to call their friends who'll come with their friends and their friends to come with any sharp object they can find cos...............there's a bushmeat in ma hauz. Shiiiiiiit!
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kobicove:
A woman I'm dating will not leave me for this guy...

Trust me, no reasonable lady will leave 6 cars for 6 packs! grin

Eledumare will bless you jare
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Bnladan(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gay alert! Wat is d essence of dis post? Mtseeew angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal / Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. / Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.