Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? (1879 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by ohn1759: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Pearl Garavaglia is a young and beautiful lady who is into fitness training. She runs a big page on social media where she regularly share tips on physical exercise. She boasts of a flat tummy with impressive packs.

She is endowed with a massive bum that has improved her s*x appeal. Pearl claims to be a strong lover of God and also she reiterates her life is about health and fitness. According to details provided on her page, she is also into part time trading. She currently boasts of about 41,000
followers on Instagram.
#Palmgossip

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by ohn1759: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2016
More bellow

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by devilmaycry: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
we talking money u talking nonsense....who flat Tommy and big ass don epp ?...mtchewww[/right]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by XwhY(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Ooolahlah. shocked
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by pato405(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
It depends on what 'aspects of fitness' the man desires! grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
lol
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Winnelyn(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
seen this post earlier someone else posted it.. why recycling it??
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
seen this post earlier someone else posted it.. why recycling it??
dude, you gonn let her coach me? smiley
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Winnelyn(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
RayRayZicc:
dude, you gonn let her coach me? smiley
yes sis.. its no crime afteral shes doing her job grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
yes sis.. its no crime afteral shes doing her job grin
you trust me noff ? wink
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Winnelyn(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
RayRayZicc:
you trust me noff ? wink
yes sis...
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
yes sis...
hahaha smiley right
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by demzylahot(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
hu get vaseline

(1) (Reply)

Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance / No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section / Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.