Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance (1886 Views)

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
My Fiance Lost His Dad This Morning And Called To Tell Me. We Talked For Some Minutes And Ended The Call, So After Talking To Him I Called His Elder Sister To Send Ma Condolence Greetings Not Knowing That He Kept The Sad News From Her. She Was Shocked Wen I Said Accept Ma Condolence And She Said What? I Quickly Ended The Call And Since Then She Has Been Callin But I Refused To Pick. I Called Ma Fiance And Told Him Wat Happened And He Shouted At Me Saying I Shouldn't Call Him Again Until He Is Ready To Talk To Me That He Didnt Ask Me To Call Her because She's Pregnant. Am So Scared because He Has Neva Acted Lyk That Towards Me Bfor. She Also Called Ma Fiance But Didnt Pick because He Doesn't Knw Wat To Tell Her. Pls, Hav I Done Anytin Wrong By Callin Her?
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Pierocash(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls hw Old is ur fiancee?
is he up to 20?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by DEIFIED(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shio. Nah you kill e dad. Well we all have different way of dealing with pain, just give him time to heal he will come around.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by titosantana(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
He's definitely upset with you, don't worry, he will get over it.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pierocash:
Pls hw Old is ur fiance? is he up to 20?
Am More Dan 20 And He Is 7yrs Older Dan Me...
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:
Shio. Nah you kill e dad. Well we all have different way of dealing with pain, just give him time to heal he will come around.
Tnk U So Much
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
titosantana:
He's definitely upset with you, don't worry, he will get over it.
Tnx U
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by LordOfNaira: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
mhizchristabel:
My Fiance Lost His Dad This Morning And Called To Tell Me. We Talked For Some Minutes And Ended The Call, So After Talking To Him I Called His Elder Sister To Send Ma Condolence Greetings Not Knowing That He Kept The Sad News From Her. She Was Shocked Wen I Said Accept Ma Condolence And She Said What? I Quickly Ended The Call And Since Then She Has Been Callin But I Refused To Pick. I Called Ma Fiance And Told Him Wat Happened And He Shouted At Me Saying I Shouldn't Call Him Again Until He Is Ready To Talk To Me That He Didnt Ask Me To Call Her because She's Pregnant. Am So Scared because He Has Neva Acted Lyk That Towards Me Bfor. She Also Called Ma Fiance But Didnt Pick because He Doesn't Knw Wat To Tell Her. Pls, Hav I Done Anytin Wrong By Callin Her?

I don't see how this is your fault. It is partly his fault. He should have warned you. I should have said that it is all his fault but I would say partly because he is mourning.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by fijiano202(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
U too dey hop...why didn't you ask if all his family members are aware.....u dey jump(be,hop) pass monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
LordofNairaland:

I don't see how this is your fault. It is partly his fault. He should have warned you. I should have said that it is all his fault but I would say partly because he is mourning.
Tnk U

2 Likes

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by LordOfNaira: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Tnk U
You are most welcome.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
fijiano202:
U too dey hop...why didn't you ask if all his family members are aware.....u dey jump(be,hop) pass monkey
Lolz... No B Small Monkey O.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2017

actually, I know what he's passing through. when I lost my grandma, I called my Aunty first. then, I quickly told her not to tell my Granny's sister. she's like 70, and old...and delivering such news via phone would literally break her heart or kill her.

So, We all waited. and moved to the house to break it to her. it was hard but we tried handling the issue.

So, He's facing a lot of troubles and you just added to it. unintentionally., I know. but he doesn't know that.. because he's in ineffable pain. he can't think straight..so, Please... give him space. for at least a day. send him texts saying how sorry you truly are. please, Just understand. I mean, the dude just lost his dad. ofcourse he'll Snap at you at every chance he gets. endure. it'll pass.
cry

3 Likes

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by sashishalom(f): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
He'll come around,he is hurt..
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

actually, I know what he's passing through. when I lost my grandma, I called my Aunty first. then, I quickly told her not to tell my Granny's sister. she's like 70, and old...and delivering such news via phone would literally break her heart or kill her.

So, We all waited. and moved to the house to break it to her. it was hard but we tried handling the issue.

So, He's facing a lot of troubles and you just added to it. unintentionally., I know. but he doesn't know that.. because he's in ineffable pain. he can't think straight..so, Please... give him space. for at least a day. send him texts saying how sorry you truly are. please, Just understand. I mean, the dude just lost his dad. ofcourse he'll Snap at you at every chance he gets. endure. it'll pass.

Tnk U So Much. I Have Actually Sent Him A Text Buh No Reply. Will Do As U As Said ' Space'
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
sashishalom:
He'll come around,he is hurt..
Tnk U
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Tnk U So Much. I Have Actually Sent Him A Text Buh No Reply. Will Do As U As Said ' Space'
Good. smiley

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
One thing abt relationship is, always try to read your spouses mood...i don't know if you ever been in a position where you lost your mum/dad or somebody that is so dear or closed to your heart before, the devastation alone can make you run mad...at that point your emotions and thoughts will take a negative toll on you to the point were whatever anybody is telling you is bullshit...op, allow him to gather himself later you can talk to him.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
fijiano202:
excuse me, which one is 'you too dey hop'?
Did she even commit any crime?
By right isn't his sister supposed to know??
Even if OP didn't call, another family/friend would call..

Indeed, maturity isn't measured by age..

2 Likes

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by IamLEGEND1: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
You no know as death dey make people cray-cray abi?
common sense will tell you that there are always those family members that are usually kept out of the loop due to their physical and or mental state at the time while the others figure out the way to break it to them.....
as twisted as it may sound,i think you saw it as an opportunity to earn brownie points with her and you took it without looking at the bigger picture.
You leapt first before looking and now you're in a ditch.

#LifeLessons101...... I just hope you came with your jotter.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
firstking01:
One thing abt relationship is, always try to read your spouses mood...i don't know if you ever been in a position where you lost your mum/dad or somebody that is so dear or closed to your heart before, the devastation alone can make you run mad...at that point your emotions and thoughts will take a negative toll on you to the point were whatever anybody is telling you is bullshit...op, allow him to gather himself later you can talk to him.
Tnk U... Will Do Dat
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by DEIFIED(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Tnk U So Much
You are welcome.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Bluezy13(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Bluezy13(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
common sense will tell you that there are always those family members that are usually kept out of the loop due to their physical and or mental state at the time while the others figure out the way to break it to them.....
as twisted as it may sound,i think you saw it as an opportunity to earn brownie points with her and you took it without looking at the bigger picture.

Stop analyzing the problem and suggest a solution!!
Or
Rest your itching fingers if you've got none!

1 Like

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

We Both Re Very Close Nd I Wasn't Tryin To Get A Credit Frm Her. Neva Knew It Will Result To Dat
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by IamLEGEND1: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bluezy13:

Stop analyzing the problem and suggest a solution!!
Or Rest your itching fingers if you've got none!
why you come take am personally like this na? she can speak for herself.
you dey fuck_the O.P on the side ni,abi wetin?
get your sissified self outta mah face,brah.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by IamLEGEND1: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
mhizchristabel:
We Both Re Very Closed Nd I Wasn't Tryin To Get Any Credit Frm Her. Neva Knew It Will Result To Dat
Well,give it a couple of days.
visit the dude and clear things up. not sitting on the other end of a phone screen and typing a number of cold,emotionless words and hoping everything works out. coz I know that is how you homo sapiens run human define human interactions now.
#DazAll.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by oluwashedy: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na who send you? All these men pleasers sef
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Bluezy13(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
why you come take am personally like this na? she can speak for herself.
you dey fuck_the O.P on the side ni,abi wetin?
get your sissified self outta mah face,brah.

Go fvck yourself!!
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
oluwashedy:
Na who send you? All these men pleasers sef
Nobody Sent Me But I Knw Daz D Rite Tin To Do If Nt For Her Pregnancy. Am Nt Pleasin Anybody Oo.
Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bluezy13:

Go fvck yourself!!

Re: Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance by oluwashedy: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Nobody Sent Me But I Knw Daz D Rite Tin To Do If Nt For Her Pregnancy. Am Nt Pleasin Anybody Oo.
Just remain calm. I'm sure he'll contact you when the tension is down. On ur part keep praying for him cuz its not easy losing someone dear to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) / Would You Smash Or Pass On These Female Body Builders? / Awoff Sharperly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.