Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section (1879 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by hopeson01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
since i join naira land, romance section have been my favourite section. not for any other reason other than to examine the ladies here maybe i may get my choice . but since joining have not even seen a wife material here. is like all girls here are boo-shit. but if as a lady here you want to prof me wrong show your identity

2 Likes

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by kureshi007: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by ovaRAYted(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oga if you dey find wife go village go ask your pipu for virgin undecided
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by dacblogger: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
For you to come here looking 4 wife material means you are nt a husband material thats y gals keep rejecting u real life..

5 Likes

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Are you trying to be relevant undecided undecidedOr noticed tongue
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by 2SWT(f): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
See this guy o

There are a thousand and one decent ladies on nairaland just that no one is ready to become a slave to any man (I'm sure that's what you're looking for)

I'd advice you to go to church you might find your type there or kuku visit aunty Linda if you have what it takes

2 Likes

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Gflat: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
2SWT:
See this guy o

[s]There are a thousand and one decent ladies on nairaland[/s] Few just that no one is ready to become a slave to any man (I'm sure that's what you're looking for)

I'd advice you to go to church you might find your type there or kuku visit aunty Linda if you have what it takes

Looks better now

3 Likes

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Kondomatic(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
A man that uses his time to observe the characters of ladies on a faceless forum is very useless human being.

4 Likes

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
dacblogger:
For you to come here looking 4 wife material means you are nt a husband material thats y gals keep rejecting u real life..
l2l
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopeson01:
since i join naira land, romance section have been my favourite section. not for any other reason other than to examine the ladies here maybe i may get my choice . but since joining have not even seen a wife material here. is like all girls here are boo-shit. but if as a lady here you want to prof me wrong show your identity
there are more and better wife materials on 2go and badoo than nairaland. Eskimo sef no carry last. Try those out

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by dacblogger: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
l2l
Warris dt
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
dacblogger:

Warris dt
lady2lady that's what it is
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by hopeson01(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
l2l
must you talk if you dont have better thing to say. you are surely part of those have screen and you fail. no chance for you again
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopeson01:
must you talk if you dont have better thing to say. you are surely part of those have screen and you fail. no chance for you again
brov, are you drunk? Do I look like a lady that you'd screen? Or are you gay?

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by ikp120(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some dey sha, but they too dey behave like the world dey revolve around their bum bum angry.

I no even get time for that stupid attitude this year.
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by jashar(f): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
'A man that uses his time to observe the characters of ladies on a faceless forum is very useless human being'. - Jose Mourinho

grin grin grin

Gerrit?
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by makydee(f): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Seen smiley
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by kkash: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
. lipsrsealed

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
my brother who tell you so?............Oyind17 is a wife material........you can get in touch with her at shoprite.
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cholls:
my brother who tell you so?............Oyin..d17 is a wife material........you can get in touch with her at shoprite.
gringrin hope you be husband material toogrin do put a ring on someone's finger
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopeson01:
Go sleep joor
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by hopeson01(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
up till now no lady have boldly come out to introduce herself as a wife material with good quality
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
there are more and better wife materials on 2go and badoo than nairaland. Eskimo sef no carry last. Try those out
You are not as smart as you think you are. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alondra:
You are not as smart as you think you are. smiley
stalking? You'll need to come up with your own line still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Elshahzad: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Luke 23:34
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
stalking? You'll need to come up with your own line still
Before any response, think of it not coming back to bite you. I don't stalk but I like to remind people of their words. smiley
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by cyeln(f): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
#searching4husbandmaterial#
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alondra:
Before any response, think of it not coming back to bite you. I don't stalk but I like to remind people of their words. smiley
That's not smart still. Very weak. You'll have to triple your effort tbh. Whatyouthink?
Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hissed and walks outta thread....sad
Elshahzad:
hmmm
Double standard ? How about you get that sense of 0.00000000000001mg you proposed earlier. smiley

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material on Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
That's not smart still. Very weak. You'll have to triple your effort tbh. Whatyouthink?
Don't quote me anymore Ma. I don't reply trolls smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day / Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.