Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58594 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by icebird25(m): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2019
chieveboy:

Actually you don't actually "go anywhere" persay during Soul Travel. To cut a long explanation short, firstly there are no distances! everything exists here and now. Soul Travel is actually attuning your consciousness as in tuning a radio receiver to certain channel.

Here is a classic example: if you wear a Virtual Reality (VR) device which gives you a 'perfect' and live view of say California, you certainly will get the feeling of 'travelling' or soaring. You feel giddy and might take off the device off your face out of fear of falling...or in your case: you become afraid of not being able to find your way back undecided

Soul Travel is different from Astral Projection. Soul Travel is the 'tuning' method and is natural...as in its how we are made. You have more freedom, authority, power and love as Soul!

Astral projection is rather a crude method and is unnatural...as in you pluck or actually detach you Astral body and leaving your body behind to go places. You maintain link with your body though via a ray of light connected at the umbilical cord... it is dangerous and prone to dangers. But all of the 'dangers' and 'benefit' though are all another form of play-such is the whole of this life!

Nice one
But I will like to do this obe..me I don't understand myself o.last week I dreamt that I lost my aunt which I told my dad about it ..he told me is just a mere dream ..only for my dad to call me yesterday that my aunt is dead ..the one that baffles me most it is that in my dream I do forsee some event which I later came to pass in reality..like the one that happened last month...I was arguing with a friend, and the argument was so intense that I got really mad at him ..then I told him this what what you did that day that makes me to injure you. He asked me when? That was when quickly had to recall that, this same argument, we are now first took place in my dream that I was mad at him then I took a bottle from the ground and stab him. Then I take a look at the corner where I took bottle I used in stabbing him in my dream .lo and behold the bottle was really there in reality ..so I just comported myself then japa out of the place..

So what do you have to say about this
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2019
icebird25:

Nice one
But I will like to do this obe..me I don't understand myself o.last week I dreamt that I lost my aunt which I told my dad about it ..he told me is just a mere dream ..only for my dad to call me yesterday that my aunt is dead ..the one that baffles me most it is that in my dream I do forsee some event which I later came to pass in reality..like the one that happened last month...I was arguing with a friend, and the argument was so intense that I got really mad at him ..then I told him this what what you did that day that makes me to injure you. He asked me when? That was when quickly had to recall that, this same argument, we are now first took place in my dream that I was mad at him then I took a bottle from the ground and stab him. Then I take a look at the corner where I took bottle I used in stabbing him in my dream .lo and behold the bottle was really there in reality ..so I just comported myself then japa out of the place..

So what do you have to say about this

Cool cool

I love how you reacted after realising the situation. Dreams do warn and they warn.

The dream world is a wonderful place. It is the place of marvel. All our past, present and future inventions are copied from there. So beautiful that most who visit there unguided think it must be heaven and that the ruler there is actually God. "Chariots of Fire" Angels etc mostly come from the dream world.

Earth is the shadow of that place (First heaven or Astral Plane). So things happen there first before happening here. Know that also before you do anything like deeping a spoon into a plate of food to eat, you must have done so in the astral and other higher planes first. This means all the heavens are right there inside of you right now. The last covering you have is your body which is a copy of your first heaven also it corresponds to earth. This means even if you travel anywhere in dream, you didn't actually travel anywhere but into yourself, into God, and that even the waking life is just a shadow wakening and not real, and is infact the dream and the dream is the waking state.

Anything that 'bleeps' your life does so from the dream world and folds it hand watching you struggling and hustling in the day, and you will keep thinking you can make things happen, not knowing your fate have been done and dusted from the real world which make things happen here. Example is your dream, if not that you remembered it, you would have actually stabbed the guy to complete the action. This means fate and destiny can be repaired, not in this world though, in the dream world via OBE or dream...

You can make requests before sleep meet your guardian if you are interested in it. He is responsible for these dreams you have. He is also behind all of your love relationships. Same method how God's love reaches people...mothers GFs etc.

OBE starts from dreams. Dream is a shadow of OBE. In OBE, you are simply more awake than while you were dreaming. My own case is l wrought miracles in my life by the help of my dreams. Love and write your dreams bro. Get a diary!
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Amujale(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2019
The constructing of the Pyramid of Djoser is known to be the work of Imhotep, a Nubian scientistsic ; the world's first ever known multi-genius.

The most remarkable physician of all time and the greatest medical practioner in the history of Orthodox Medicine; it's from Imhotep's medical journals and write-ups that Western orthodox knowledge of medicine is derived.

According to the "Edwin Smith Papyrus" that which was authored by the multi-genius, he is said to have diagnosed and treated over 200 diseases in his lifetime, is amongst the first to have performed successfull surgeries and is said to have found the first ever school of Orthodox Medicine.

Its important to note the fact that Imhotep was practicing Orthodox Medicine over two thousand years before Hippocrates was born.

Imhotep is recorded as a multi-genius due to the numerous disciplines he has been found to have successfully studied and taught. i.e Architecture, Astrology, Astronomy, Engineering, Orthodox Medicine, Mathematics, Philosophy and The Physical Sciences.

The images below are depictions of The Pyramid of Djoser:

(i) Also known as the “Step Pyramid” here is a 2018 image.

(ii)A 3d model of Djoser Pyramid Complex.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Amatarasha(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2020
yyugo6ixx:
Op has been reading Babylonian Myths plus myths of other cultures. None of this shit has been proven by science and they actually sound ridiculous. I'd rather go with the Oduduwa story than this concorted trash. Anunnaki...Mardurk...Adamus...Eveus. Come To Africa And We'll Give You More Tangible Myths not some silly stuff that question your state of mind
U are not wise ,we women are disgrace to earth wat good are we if not sex ...I spit on u n women race
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Davoneskay(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2021
good. I'll say more in no due time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.