Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58602 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by armadeo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Following.

This should be educative.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
careytommy7:
hmmmmm.........

its friday and i suppose you are preparing for a sunday morning front page topic.

i hope what you have to say is different from all the nonsense I've been reading on the internet.

mention me when you begin.
Mention my moniker that day please.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Dfinex(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
oyaa na....

waiting patiently for Sunday to come.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by AmuEwu: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
I don book seat like say na world cup finals
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Holarbizzy042:
Yes. Coz na chemistry me go study for school o.
like, What on earth is not chemistry?! Which school? I'm in the arts discipline.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
like, What on earth is not chemistry?! Which school? I'm in the arts discipline.
OAU
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by gotnel: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
LoJ:

I would not encourage him to do so. Privacy is important in some dealings.

Let him post his facts and conclusions. Let people raise their questions or objections. At then let each person draw his own conclusion.
I concur with you. No need for identity .

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by maxti: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kindly quote me
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kindly quote me too
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by zimbolaa(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Somebody should pls mention me when it's time, i dey game
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg make nobody sit down 4 d fouth seat by ur right in d first row because i don book am. Am ready 2 fight tyson fury if he sit down 4 dat sit cum sunday.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tecnom3: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
Abeg make nobody sit down 4 d fouth seat by ur right in d first row because i don book am. Am ready 2 fight tyson fury if he sit down 4 dat sit cum sunday.

But bro.. .I have already paid for that seat Na.

Shey Na that seat way day near the standing fan? grin

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Marvel1206: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ha. Not anothrr sorcery folktale abeg
Like u also already know where the thread is headed.. but for entertainment purpose grin
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tecnom3:

But bro.. .I have already paid for that seat Na.

Shey Na that seat way day near the standing fan? grin
Guy i dea vess because i 4get 2 collect my #10 change 4rm bus wea i 4 use buy sugar 2 use drink garri dis nyt and if i use that annoyance and hunger on u, d 2 of us go show 4 front page by 2moro #TGIF

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
I actually know who built the pyramids, how they were built, and what they were built for. I was privileged to take Ancient Egyptology last semester and it was fascinating. Make I no spoil show. OP oya over to you.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Marvel1206:

Like u also already know where the thread is headed.. but for entertainment purpose grin
who doesnt? I'd rather read george orwells depressing story than read stuffs on this thread
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by ujezeez(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
I hope this is worth waiting for...
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
virud:

Not in these situation sir. The Pyramids have been studied for centuries, by the greatest scholars, scientists, mathematicians, astronomers, historians, architects and physicists the world has ever known. People have dedicated their entire lives to unlocking the secrets of these incredible structures and the people who built them. There's no secret whatsoever as regards the mystery surrounding the pyramids. I wont take you serious if you don't give me your creds.

Sunday before this time, you will know how to build a pyramid, and you will know exactly what the pyramids were built for. The scientific evidence will be so clear that presenting my credentials will be useless. It is a simple science experiment and there are 2 ways to build those pyramids and both are successful. But what the pyramids were built for, unlocked the secret to how the modern man came to be, against the popular darwinism and Evolution Theories.

On Sunday, you will know why Atheist believe there is no God and why Theists believe there is God. There will be total agreement and understanding and we will in time know our fate as humans and what being human really means in the cosmic hierarchy.

Keep an open mind, because everything you know now was handed down from parental linage, educational institutions and religion. It is time to step out of the induction and understand the world from a totally practical perspective with compelling evidences based on facts.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Beamborla(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Promising...
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sunday before this time, you will know how to build a pyramid, and you will know exactly what the pyramids were built for. The scientific evidence will be so clear that presenting my credentials will be useless. It is a simple science experiment and there are 2 ways to build those pyramids and both are successful. But what the pyramids were built for, unlocked the secret to how the modern man came to be, against the popular darwinism and Evolution Theories.

On Sunday, you will know why Atheist believe there is no God and why Theists believe there is God. There will be total agreement and understanding and we will in time know our fate as humans and what being human really means in the cosmic hierarchy.

Keep an open mind, because everything you know now was handed down from parental linage, educational institutions and religion. It is time to step out of the induction and understand the world from a totally practical perspective with compelling evidences based on facts.

sunday is not too far na.....
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
careytommy7:

sunday is not too far na.....
Yes it is. But not as far as we have been without the facts. We will be a little patient.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by witnezHD(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Am ready
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
Yes it is. But not as far as we have been without the facts. We will be a little patient.
Guy i hope u don't disapoint my curiousity because he no go funny

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:

Guy i hope u don't disapoint my curiousity because he no go funny

To keep you busy; Research on the following:

1) The Wave Nature of Light and its fluidity
2) Laser-driven Transportation.

We will expound on the application of light as a medium of transportation. I will like you to be patient on the pyramid construction, and be ready to read.

You dont have to believe in science. Science remains the validator of facts. My intention isnt to create a cult of believers but a disagreeing to agree team of Educated few who will see the naivety in mainstream indoctrination.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by SIRmuel86(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by AceKid(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MEDIUM TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO ON INVESTMENT PROJECT THAT WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU IN THIS TIME OF RECESSION

https://www.nairaland.com/3484309/let-me-reveal-u-how
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by DCONE1(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2016
We re waiting Ooooh
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by adekennis(m): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Following
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by allytinted: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2016
booked
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by b3llo(m): 1:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Am here to learn
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by oebson(m): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Those people from the ancient world are what I call exceptional pros.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by benega: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Ok lemme see wat u have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It