Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please (2756 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Miggs(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
I know she loves me. If not why is she always stirring at me with that seductive look
hahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahaah
She is clearly attracted to you.She wants you.Speak to her,get her phone number and invite her to your house when you want to straff.I bet you she will come.Forget all that "she is married" talk.Like all married women,she is bored with her married life and yearns for a new experience

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Efewestern: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Miggs:

She is clearly attracted to you.She wants you.Speak to her,get her phone number and invite her to your house when you want to straff.I bet you she will come.Forget all that "she is married" talk.Like all married women,she is bored with her married life and yearns for a new experience

bad advice.. Op don't.. how can you sleep with a married woman and be comfortable.. there re pretty girls out there.. go get urself 1.

Thank me later
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by mrcrabs(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
karleone:
Better go pitch your tent elsewhere.

I dey tell you
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Miggs(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Efewestern:

bad advice.. Op don't.. how can you sleep with a married woman and be comfortable.. there re pretty girls out there.. go get urself 1.

Thank me later
The problem with guys like you is,you believe a woman can belong to a man.Let me state a fact for you,NO WOMAN,I REPEAT NO WOMAN BELONGS TO ANY MAN even when you marry her.She belongs to herself and she'll do what she wants behind your back and you will never know.If the lady mentioned by the OP starts an affair with him(which is what she clearly desires)her husband will never find out because her heart is already set on that
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
bros, women finish for Naija?? undecided e be like say you want your KONDO to relocate to your knees abi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Bigdigpussylova(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Please no insults. I need matured minds to help me out of this situation.
There is this lady that always visit my office to buy stuffs. She is Yoruba, In her early 20`s and she is pretty. Dark and lovely.
She always stir at me with this romantic look and doesn't even say hi.
The last time she visited, she didn't speak to me until she was leaving and said good bye to me.
I dream of her, I see her everywhere.
Should I tell her? What should I do? I love this woman.

how old are you? cuz I perceive symptoms of loneliness and s3x deprived life. stop wanking and and get a mate; only then would your dreams face reality. be careful, even the holy book says if a man shld catch u with his wife; he wont stop until he takes ur life.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by latosin: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even If you are single now, someone in the future will toast your wife and may even do worse things to her because of the law of Karma. Do unto others what you want others to do to you. Get occupied with something productive instead of this destructive desire of yours.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by LorDBolton(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
I know she loves me. If not why is she always stirring at me with that seductive look?

Use king David's scope... toast her, knack her, then have her husband killed.

That way ya'll will live happily ever after

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
She looks at you thinking why is this man always starting at me, what should I do ?
She tries to be polite to you and that sends you into overdrive.
Why are you looking for trouble? Literary looking for it! Do you not have enough problems to deal with in your life?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
I like you.
Miggs:

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:
Of all the single women in the world, you choose a married woman.

Dude, you're sick.

Are you sure you can't possibly nurture feelings for a married man, one doesn't have to be sick b4 things like this happen to them
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by IBNgemini: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oga face your market.....
Comot eye for person wife

Trouble dey sleep u wan go wake am
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by areyemi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
Bro it'll pass. Till then, don't do anything you'll regret.

Hey, you're pretty. wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
I'm ready for that woman. I'll give her what she wants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Efcc Need Most / What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? / Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.