Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (42699 Views)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by wiloy2k8(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
i don talk plenty dat year
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by wiloy2k8(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Masikay:

I swr. All pervs. One time I was in the market, one guy just kept on following me and calling me Cynthia. I turned round to insult his stupid ass, he just stretched his hand and touched my boobs. Asin, actually touched them. I was so surprised, I mean, usually they just give you eye and say something stupid, I'd never had anyone touching me before.
I was goin to slap him, but he was huge asin, so huge, so I just eyed him and carried my small self away. Irritating pervs. All of them

choiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by henrydadon(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
oya oo..where are the ladies at..
*grab pop corn*

[img]http://i./12c4p0jpFTAnrG.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by TrapHedges(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:

That breast bursting part got Me

Why would someone in His right mind think of that?

Lols tats the mind of a pervet fam.. And also no fûcking chill lol cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lol...

The day I felt ashamed for a girl was once at R/okoro...A pretty girl and a guy just walking down...being behind, I literally saw what no doubt was 'spermm' behind her black tights trousers...The way the guy was too quick to leave her self passed a message and trust touts now; they played with her anyhow for junction, at least while I was still around.

Moral Lesson: Sometimes, how you dress determines how you'll be addressed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by urahara(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
In saner climes this kind of rubbish wouldnt go unpunished

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by ramalot(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

Attention seeking whores

Perv Alert!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by ladyflair: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Atimes the way u dress matters a lot too.. I have never had such experience..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by activelyA(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Ovokoo: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Masikay:

I swr. All pervs. One time I was in the market, one guy just kept on following me and calling me Cynthia. I turned round to insult his stupid ass, he just stretched his hand and touched my boobs. Asin, actually touched them. I was so surprised, I mean, usually they just give you eye and say something stupid, I'd never had anyone touching me before.
I was goin to slap him, but he was huge asin, so huge, so I just eyed him and carried my small self away. Irritating pervs. All of them
Smart woman. it's good you respected yourself and left because those guys are not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by ephi123(f): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
emmabest2000:

Women and wahala

Easy to say. You are not a woman and don't understand what it is to be harassed against your will.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Fidelismaria: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
undecided

Nonsense

So na only lagos sexual harassment dey

lubbish

Walks outta dumb thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy Interesting.

Let me check my files

*checked* oops, no silly story cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by ephi123(f): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
These Yaba guys seem to be the most notorious. And they all have mothers, you wonder exactly how they were brought up. sad

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Eleganza33:
Lol ,i can remember when i was in ss1 one day i came back from school no water i was angry and snice i cudnt wait for my people to get back i decided to go down the road and get a bucket of water,dat was unlike me,well i really wanna bath.it was getting dark on my way back na so this guy from no where punch my breast i poured the whole water on him every body started running towards us shouting wat is it dnt touch that girl, what did you do to that girl ,he shouted i no do am anything o, i be like shut up okwa ogara kuo mu aka na ara stupid boy,they started scolding him and beg me to leave him and go home sha,that was my own experience

See this village gey undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
I was in Ariaria and one held my hips from behind, he held it with two hands like say he's the owner.
I thought it was someone that knows me, so I turned with speed. Chai! I saw one useless small boy.
The way I hit his head that day, he never expected it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by wristbangle: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShakurM:

We sef get story o embarassed

My brother, I dey tell u
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
wristbangle:

My brother, I dey tell u

So let's hear it cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Alariwo2: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
dress as you wish to be addressed..

most of them wear erotic rags, some wicked body grabbing clothes that even you on suit will be like damn!
but you can't talk na... as gentle man wey pesin be

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by ShakurM(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
wristbangle:

My brother, I dey tell u
Sha dey lock your door grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Cornerstone001: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Masikay:

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by wiloy2k8(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:

grin
next time you don dont think about it..you just do it..like nike..give them that slap that they so desire

[img]http://i./J519NkijNNIvC.gif[/img]

u sure u fit slap every 1... bro no be for yaba oooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShakurM:

Sha dey lock your door grin

cheesy Before nko! I dey lock am around 10pm before but now na 8pm.

emusmithy:

So let's hear it cheesy

Bros, I sha don't wana become an emergency father. cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by KingRex1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy Interesting.

Let me check my files

*checked* oops, no silly story cool
Check again sis shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

Alariwo2:
dress as you wish to be addressed..
most of them wear erotic rags, some wicked body grabbing clothes that even you on suit will be like damn!
but you can't talk na... as gentle man wey pesin be

Eshayy oo. Una weldone. I just knew the thread will not go far before comments blaming the women start coming up.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by RoyalBlak007: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:
grin

They aren't sex starved, they just don't have self control.

Stupid men ready to put their dicks anywhere. undecided

Geez! ..
...this girl is just too wicked grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by KingRex1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:
Lol...

The day I felt ashamed for a girl was once at R/okoro...A pretty girl and a guy just walking down...being behind, I literally saw what no doubt was 'spermm' behind her black tights trousers...The way the guy was too quick to leave her self passed a message and trust touts now; they played with her anyhow for junction, at least while I was still around.

Lol grin
You prolly saw somfn else on her trousers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol grin
You prolly saw somfn else on her trousers

I'm serious joor grin

It was so real that it caught the eyes of all
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Alariwo2: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
fellis:

Eshayy oo. Una weldone. I just knew the thread will not go far before comments blaming the women start coming up.

but it's d truth na
don't we see them? spaghetti tops pelu bum shorts

some will carry overload without bra.. I think they do it deliberately tho.. to 'kill'guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by tartarus(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
fellis:

Don't mind most Nigerian men biko, it's always a woman's fault for their ill mannered behaviours. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Alariwo2:

but it's d truth na
don't we see them? spaghetti tops pelu bum shorts

some will carry overload without bra.. I think some do it deliberately tho.. to 'kill'guys

So men don't have self control? Once they see fine woman the next thing na to touch am?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Can We Call This Type Of Relationship / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.