Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (42762 Views)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by agrovick(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Alariwo2: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
fellis:

So men don't have self control? Once they see fine woman the next thing na to touch am?

some of us do.. can't say for others

a lady revealing too much is pictured as a prospective client.
Don't be surprised some of those men end up sexing them for free.. so it becomes like routine for d guys to hook another fish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by mbhs139(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:

Yaba in particular

Yes, I was going to say that. And I think LASG needs to do something about those boys at Yaba. They are a menace
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Francheezy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's only dirty girls and skreps that get harassed, clean and classy ladies don't get harassed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:
Lol...

The day I felt ashamed for a girl was once at R/okoro...A pretty girl and a guy just walking down...being behind, I literally saw what no doubt was 'spermm' behind her black tights trousers...The way the guy was too quick to leave her self passed a message and trust touts now; they played with her anyhow for junction, at least while I was still around.

Moral Lesson: Sometimes, how you dress determines how you'll be addressed

How a lady dresses shouldn't be a determinant of how she should be treated.

So called 'skimpy' dressing isn't an invitation to sexual harassment or assault

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by ShakurM(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Alariwo2:

but it's d truth na
don't we see them? spaghetti tops pelu bum shorts

some will carry overload without bra.. I think they do it deliberately tho.. to 'kill'guys

In case you find yourself in developed countries undecided

Below are a few examples activities that could be considered sexual harassment if unwelcome . The list is meant only to give an idea of what can be considered sexual harassment.

- Direct or indirect threats or bribes for unwanted sexual activity
- Sexual innuendos and comments
- Intrusive sexually explicit questions
- Sexually suggestive sounds or gestures such as sucking noises, winks, or pelvic thrusts
- Repeatedly asking a person out for dates, or to have sex
- Touching, patting, punching, stroking, squeezing, tickling, or brushing against a person
- A neck/shoulder massage
- Rating a person's sexuality
- Ogling or leering, staring at a woman's breast or a man's derriere
- Spreading rumors about a person's sexuality
- Name-calling, such as bitch, LovePeddler, or slut
Sexual Ridicule
- Frequent jokes about sex or males/females
- Letters, notes, telephone calls, or material of a sexual nature
- Pervasive displays of pictures, calendars, cartoons, or other materials with sexually explicit or graphic content
- Stalking a person
- Attempted or actual sexual assault

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Miggs(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:
Nigerian men, una get problem

I'm not understanding
You small boys never cease to crack me up.What if i told you all the ladies who shared their "harassment' stories liked what the men said and did but are upset at the men because they carried out their actions publicly and not in private area or in a hidden/dark corner

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShakurM:

Below are a few examples activities that could be considered sexual harassment if unwelcome . The list is meant only to give an idea of what can be considered sexual harassment.

- Sexually suggestive sounds or gestures such as sucking noises, winks, or pelvic thrusts
- Touching, patting, punching, stroking, squeezing, tickling, or brushing against a person
Sexual Ridicule
- Pervasive displays of pictures, calendars, cartoons, or other materials with sexually explicit or graphic content
- Stalking a person

Any of those acts could lead to a suspension or dismissal from your job

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Alariwo2: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShakurM:

Sexual Ridicule
- Stalking a person

ok

so you read it up there that I was the culprit pressing boobs at yaba market or what

cos I no understand this your lecture o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by KingRex1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

I'm serious joor grin

It was so real that it caught the eyes of all
I'm still incredulous at the fact that she never knew what was happening and that a guy would attain such heights in a market place. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
I've lost count of how many time I experienced this on my way to that market in Douglas road Owerri. The number of pervs roaming the city is alarming. Them and those around them see no problem in harassing women sexually. That's why we have many rapists and rapist apologists alike.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by 4everGrand(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
PaperLace:
I was in Ariaria and one held my hips from behind, he held it with two hands like say he's the owner.
I thought it was someone that knows me, so I turned with speed. Chai! I saw one useless small boy.
The way I hit his head that day, he never expected it.

He prolly was high on something expensively cheap.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingRex1:

I'm still incredulous at the fact that she never knew what was happening and that a guy would attain such heights in a market place. grin
Yeah, maybe they hurriedly left the huz
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who are you to assume they liked it? So they set out that day looking for who will embarrass them in public? And you have the nerve to call someone else small boy. .
Miggs:
You small boys never cease to crack me up.What if i told you all the ladies who shared their "harassment' stories liked what the men said and did but are upset at the men because they carried out their actions publicly and not in private area or in a hidden/dark corner

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
CFCman:

How a lady dresses shouldn't be a determinant of how she should be treated.

So called 'skimpy' dressing isn't an invitation to sexual harassment or assault

Yh, I know.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
You need reorientation
Alariwo2:
dress as you wish to be addressed..

most of them wear erotic rags, some wicked body grabbing clothes that even you on suit will be like damn!
but you can't talk na... as gentle man wey pesin be
Francheezy:
It's only dirty girls and skreps that get harassed, clean and classy ladies don't get harassed.
Alariwo2:

but it's d truth na
don't we see them? spaghetti tops pelu bum shorts
some will carry overload without bra.. I think they do it deliberately tho.. to 'kill'guys

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
PaperLace:
I was in Ariaria and one held my hips from behind, he held it with two hands like say he's the owner.
I thought it was someone that knows me, so I turned with speed. Chai! I saw one useless small boy.
The way I hit his head that day, he never expected it.

Well, this one sounds diff from others...maybe he likes u, how small was the boy tho ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Francheezy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
cococandy:
You need reorientation

You look clean, have you ever been harassed?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Alariwo2: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
cococandy:
You need reorientation

how?

don't bring in the sexual harassment story please.. these happenings were in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Switup: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
NIGERIAN WOMEN DEY SUFFER SHA
finally! some feels the pain Nigerian women go through.

back to topic
this is like the first thread regaarding Nigerian women ive come across where we have not yet been called 'oloshe' or 'greedy' or 'awon were or so'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by whizcartel(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have been sexually harassed in public too, by FEMALES!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by laprince(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

Attention seeking whores

my mind
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Miggs(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Miggs(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
cococandy:

Who are you to assume they liked it? So they set out that day looking for who will embarrass them in public? And you have the nerve to call someone else small boy. .
Who i'm i baby?Read my signature.I know women like the back of my hand.Women LOVE being sexually objectified.LOVE IT.You'll all deny it but its true.Just look at the provocative female display photos on nland and other social networks.What about their monickers?Sexy this,Horny_ that,Erotic_ we.The only wrong thing the men mentioned on this thread did, was voicing out their views and carrying out their actions in public.If they had done them privately,there wouldnt have been any complaints by the ladies

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by dangotesmummy: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
If you go to yaba alone or with a fellow woman you will certainly be sexually harassed so whenever I have to go to yaba market where the den of potential r@pests and sexually sick men are that usually hit women's ass I go with one of my huge younger brothers and my cousin while I stay in the middle. That way they nuisances respect themselves but if you go alone there are higher chances of being sexually abused because thats their base.na you come their area

If you're a woman I won't advise you to go there alone. Go with hefty looking men not with any kind of man that they can easily bully o

Because no matter what even if you wear bubu cover head to toe they'll still hurl sexual insults at you so it's best to go with fierce looking men

Then again don't ever wear revealing clothes and walk there alone or with your girlfriends.you will be a target of sexual bullying which is typical with Nigerian men. Wear overall bubu and jeans under

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by shumuel(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:
Smh...

why are you SYH, what is YABA(left) know for ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is really crazy. I can't believe my eyes, cao. Are these people for real?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Francheezy:

You look clean, have you ever been harassed?
Yes I have
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Masikay:

I swr. All pervs. One time I was in the market, one guy just kept on following me and calling me Cynthia. I turned round to insult his stupid ass, he just stretched his hand and touched my boobs. Asin, actually touched them. I was so surprised, I mean, usually they just give you eye and say something stupid, I'd never had anyone touching me before.
I was goin to slap him, but he was huge asin, so huge, so I just eyed him and carried my small self away. Irritating pervs. All of them
u what??! how could u walk away when u could have ruined his life unless u enjoyed it eww.. his weight Is no excuse
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Laveda(f): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Geez! ..
...this girl is just too wicked grin

But its true sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:
grin

They aren't sex starved, they just don't have self control.

Stupid men ready to put their dicks anywhere. undecided
il be a nice lad to you, put it whereva you want me to smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories by Adebowale89(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
make una they try dress properly when going out

anyway guys too get theirs too. one rascal lady almost carry my baba ibeji at church bus stop in oshodi....I shout out lawd and she said I no take em away nw, na just to feel em! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.