Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? Part 2 (1409 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? Part 2 by gagimovement: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cynthia later returned alone when she did. I was already on my bed on top and was scanning through a book I had recently got form the school library, in a desperate bid to get all that had happened earlier out of my mind. I didn’t even notice her presence at first until I heard the screeching caused by the bucket of water she was pushing into the underside of Udak’s bed. It was one of the places we usually kept fetched water. So, on hearing that, I turned to look down towards her supposed location and caught her crouched, pushing the container with all her might. My eyes were drawn to the depth created by the crack of her big ass cheeks and for some unexplainable reasons, they remained there. I knew I wasn’t been drawn by any form of attraction or personal desire but I still found myself still starring at the deep hollow that had been formed. I only took my eyes away when she began making it back up, and that was also when I realized that water had spilled all over her white shirt. She was surely going to pull it off and change. Doing this before other girls was the most normal thing on earth within the dormitory but when she began to peel the shirt out of her body, I just couldn’t help but steal quick stares at her obviously beautiful body. We were yet to talk to ourselves but I was sure she had noticed I was up there in my bed. As her shirt came off, I quickly brought my wandering eyes to her two beautiful boobs. They were large and struggled to stay within her cotton pink bra. She slightly turned her body towards me and suddenly began to unzip her skirt. I never expected her to do so since the dampness did not seem to have affected the skirt. But she undid the cloth and right before me, dropped it to the floor. My eyes went straight for the triangle formed at the intersection of her two shapely thighs and was rightly jolted again to know that she had no panties on!

“Does she go about without panties?” I asked myself quite mystified
She didn’t seem to be bothered with my thoughts as she easily unfastened her bra which fell off her body in a thud and slowly bent over to pick the pink cotton off the floor. I was consequentially presented with the most charming female vulva I had ever seen in my life. It was completely shaven and even though I was some distance away from her, could easily tell that she did not have even a stub growing in that region. In fact, the skin around there, glowed and appeared baked. With what seemed like brown powder, speckled all over the folds. This gave her light skin a striking brown shade which was only also repeated somewhere under her eyes. I was now openly starring at her and had my awestricken mouth wide open. Cynthia’s beauty had got a good grip on me and I was further exposed when I heard her talk to me.
“Dannie, can I use your detergent? Mine got finished last Monday.” she was just a few inches from my face. How she got to come that close? I couldn’t tell. I had been spellbound for several minutes
“Ehmmm….ughhmmmm….yea..yea…sure! Sure. Yes….” I was in loss for words
She only smiled. Still standing seemingly very straight beside my bed. Stark naked!
I jumped on my little bag at the foot of my bed where I usually kept my detergent, and began searching for it. It took me a bit longer than usual to locate it, obviously because I wasn’t thinking straight anymore. I had totally lost that once commanding and imposing self. I now seemed to be embracing the Cynthia bandwagon which I had so much fought against. However, when I finally found the requested detergent, handing it over to her even explained to me better, why she had so much defeated the ‘Domina’ in me. Her boobs which were now bare had been squashed into the frame of my bed as she stood right beside it. And as I tried to hand over the pack of detergent to her, my eyes easily got captured by the very deep cleft formed by the two large mounds of her tits. My hand tripped against her shoulder obviously because I wasn’t looking where I should, and the entire carton came falling to the hostel floor! Too bad!
“Ops!” she said. Making a face and forming a very dirty smirk on her lips
“Sorry Cinty.” I quickly followed. I was gradually making it down from the bed now even though I was a bit astonished as to how I had already given her a nick!
“It’s fine sweetheart. I will go for it.”
Read more https://gagimovement./2016/11/25/she-just-love-sex-too-much-na-food-part-2/

Re: She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? Part 2 by forreelinc(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow that's her? Ahem you know what? She seems like a handful I can take her off your hands if you like just trying to help you out and all

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice. / Bobriskies On The Loose / How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.