Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] (63149 Views)

Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid / Glitz And Glam At A Nairalanders Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

smiley They look good together. Seen.
Okay! Next december,how do you see us....?
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Chukazu: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

And you know this because you live with them or you're just simply living in an Ignorant cunt's paradise??

While you're here being stupidly tribalistic.... Sensible people are making good use of their lives and see beyond tribal differences. This is a poverty mindset you possess.

http://benconews.com/2015/04/10/inter-tribal-marriage-unveiling-igboyoruba-entertainers-who-are-happily-married/

It's poor people like you; Both Mentally and Financially that carry Tribal issues around like a cancerous growth. This is the 21st century. Grow Up!!!

bros, I dey envy you oo... you get plenty time to dey answer that masquerade

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by LuvU2: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
LePrezident:

What about dessert? undecided
no i dont do dessert smiley bt i wont mind a warm bath nd a cup of green tea kiss
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by OluDare01(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful couple. God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chukazu:

bros, I dey envy you oo... you get plenty time to dey answer that masquerade

On the contrary, Its just that when you see a person displaying his ignorance, You have to try to show him how foolish he is, Then it's left for him to amend his ways or keep on being foolish

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pato23:

Okay! Next december,how do you see us....?

Lol I don't get
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by iukpe: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Them don already de resemble each other.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by elantraceey(f): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful couple cheesy May God bless your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by funnynation(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg time no dey ooo. Make una come make we marry oooo.

*This couple make sense*

lonelyhrt Siena247 Shinelle Varagous Spicylate NakedWire10 Maxity02 daddysprincess rubsaphy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by dreezybines: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
HML

Congrats sis...

Comments here got me lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Becina(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
moshino:

And if you yourself reach upto 24years old, and you still never get money like Davido and Wizkid ehn, guy just tie rope around your neck and jump down from top!

Hahahahaha Jesu!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
lol ur moniker dey chase dem away..

grin U right, people don't know little things matter in marriage.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by AkinPhysicist: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
loopmangoat:

Nwoke ji okpoo
Search for the meaning and thank me later
cool grin grin grin Ipob yoot how market? grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:
God abeg pick my call oo

that cake is damn ugly though
Is it ur cake?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Teespice(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:
God abeg pick my call oo

that cake is damn ugly though
smh.
bake and decorate one let's see.
bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by loopmangoat(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool grin grin grin Ipob yoot how market? grin grin grin cool
Afonja i dey enjoy for my side you wan join me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by DanPel(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. No worries. God will grant you and wify's heart desire. Amen. God Bless You too.

On a lighter note: I'm a twin. So tell wify to make "ewa ibeji" for me and twin. grin grin
No Prob. am really really happy for today's blessings ooo. the nxt prayer is let God just gv me gud wife.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Not bad. Doing well. You couldn't even wait till tomorrow
Lol,wait bawo? shocked i will feel lonely jare. grin
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by MChaze25(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice union
Good for the unity of the country.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by LePrezident(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
LuvU2:
no i dont do dessert smiley bt i wont mind a warm bath nd a cup of green tea kiss

I've made the warm water ready, come and let me bath you... Will give you the green tea in bed grin
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by iykedare(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

When that hot man come along wink

Ok, be waiting for that hot man while your fellow babes pick their husbands.

I wish you well.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by nikkypearl(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
So no single lady in romance section has gotten married recently grin

smh for u grin
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by AkinPhysicist: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
loopmangoat:

Afonja i dey enjoy for my side you wan join me

coolgrin Make I leave this Irish cream/pounded yam/Egusi/bokoto soup - go chew kolanut with an ipob yoot? Not bloody likely.grin cool.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Twistaray(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
gbosaa:

Marriage is not all about food but you agree with me that Tolu's life has been changed for ever.

You also agree with me that Igbo women are the best?

There are more Ifeomas down south.

Igbo women would be transforming Afonja lives and DNA whether you like it or not.

Get a life. Marriage isn't about food.

And stop abusing the word " transform". Go get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by dingbang(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
smh for u grin
u Don marry?
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

And you know this because you live with them or you're just simply living in an Ignorant cunt's paradise??

While you're here being stupidly tribalistic.... Sensible people are making good use of their lives and see beyond tribal differences. This is a poverty mindset you possess.

http://benconews.com/2015/04/10/inter-tribal-marriage-unveiling-igboyoruba-entertainers-who-are-happily-married/

It's poor people like you; Both Mentally and Financially that carry Tribal issues around like a cancerous growth. This is the 21st century. Grow Up!!!

That doesn't stop Igbo women from being the best and I'm happy you agreed with that...I'm not a bigot though...You also agree that flatinoes are better than red oil, conehead afonjaaas right?
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
may God bless your union! congratulations.. I really wish to be in your shoes someday

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by VickyRotex(f): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
DanPel:
No Prob. am really really happy for today's blessings ooo. the nxt prayer is let God just gv me gud wife.

"You attract what you're!" If you're good, definitely why wont God give you a good wife.

God can, and He will. All the best with that as well.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Twistaray:

Get a life. Marriage isn't about food.

And stop abusing the word " transform". Go get a life.

I agree with you that marriage isn't all about food as long as you agree to for us to transform your lives through superior Igbo made cuisines.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I don't get
They look good,how do you think we will look..
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by DanPel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

"You attract what you're!" If you're good, definitely why wont God give you a good wife.

God can, and He will. All the best with that as well.
Amen. am really blessed 2day. Haaa. Amen again

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by HCF(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
....Congratulations Joan...I wish u many more years of marital bliss together..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.