Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) (2042 Views)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's been a happy moment for this young lady who recently welcomed a set of quadruplets on her first delivery in Bauchi state.

The new mother has now become a star in Toro Local Government area of the state -due to the rarity of the child birth as visitors have been trooping in to see the lucky woman.

Congratulations to her.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/aww-young-girl-gives-birth-to.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
More
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by MackBrooklyn: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations cool
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by zico530(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
See fine kids, for this recession. Ab0ki spam strong o. Congrat girl.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING TO SEF.

A TEEN GIVEN BIRTH TO QUADRUPLETs.

DIS ZOO COUNTRY WON'T STOP YOU FROM LAUGHING WITH THEIR WEILD STORY.

DAT IS WHY POVERTY WON'T VANISH DIS ZOO THEY CALL NIGERIA. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SUFFERING DIS GIRL WILL BRING FOR THIS LITTLE INNOCENT BABIES.

I BLAME BUHARI,

#IFORBIDSTUPIDITYANDPOVERTY#

1 Like

Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Emescot(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chibok girl alert!
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Successful Bleep
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by ObioratheBully: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good for her, I hope she has enough money to take care of these kids..
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
See as them white.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
So cute!! They're soo beautiful.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Good for her, I hope she has enough money to take care of these kids..
Well said
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
See as them white.
give them 3 months they will change colour
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Jaynom(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
So cute!! They're soo beautiful.

It's a shame they MAY likely end up ON THE STREETS like SPEED BUMPS
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oh cute kids! kiss kiss God gimme two at once in 2017,Amen. grin
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh cute kids! kiss kiss God gimme two at once in 2017,Amen. grin

Like the McClure's smiley
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Aww♡
•••
Seun !!!!! We need some heart eyed emojis.thanks.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by ButterFrost212(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jaynom:

It's a shame they MAY likely end up ON THE STREETS like SPEED BUMPS
Or they might end up getting a good education and being relevant people in the country! Always look at the bright side.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by buffalowings: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Obontami

What do you say to this?
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by obontami: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Aww♡ ••• Seun !!!!! We need some heart eyed emojis.thanks.

they look adorable kiss
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
obontami:

they look adorable kiss
you wanna give me 4 ? smiley science has made great strides
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by obontami: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
buffalowings:
Obontami
What do you say to this?
the man wey give the girl belle sperm na 3,000 gig
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by obontami: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
you wanna give me 4 ? smiley science has made great strides

4 at once will be too much. 2 is OK. smiley
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by buffalowings: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Let's just hope they will be enrolled in school

And not become almajari
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by buffalowings: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
obontami:

the man wey give the girl belle sperm na 3,000 gig

Lol grin
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Vision4God: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by Jaynom(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Or they might end up getting a good education and being relevant people in the country! Always look at the bright side.

Very true BUT that was why I used MAY in the first place. I didn't conclude
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
give them 3 months they will change colour
Aha, that's how my kid bro was so dark when my mum gave birth to him.

Now d guy don fair pass me sef..
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Aha, that's how my kid bro was so dark when my mum gave birth to him.

Now d guy don fair pass me sef..
lol.. I've seen a lotta cases as well
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
lol.. I've seen a lotta cases as well
Yeah. You have any idea what could be the cause?

Cus my bro's case still baffles me till today.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yeah. You have any idea what could be the cause?

Cus my bro's case still baffles me till today.
. Their colour
changes along with their environment and
health.
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
. Their colour
changes along with their environment and
health.
Seems you know a lot about it.

Your field?
Re: Aww! Young Girl Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Bauchi State (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
Seems you know a lot about it.

Your field?
nah.... But related

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Say My Prick Too Long / Five Annoying Things Men Do During Sex / PSA: Stop Repressing Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.