Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (76987 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by bigiyaro(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
The op is somewhat very right. My boss fvcks his married secretary, his account manager n many others, in fact 75% of the women who do one thing or the other for him professionally. Working women are more likely to cheat.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Topmaike007(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op that banker own is true that is how they go they shake yantch up and down they no go answer person quick on the long que
... Op God bless you for that number 1

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by chiraqDemon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
So wetin this guy talk now be say u nor fit find naija babe wey nor de cheat cos e don mention almost all the careers wey ppl de do for naija
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Babmorogy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:
Most jobs you listed are professional jobs. So I believe there would be some ethic in play that would curb it a bit.

But one job I can categorically say is Ushering job. Run, run, run!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ststyreal(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

but wat rong wif u.... so my girlfriend wey im dey do banking will cheat on me. and my brother wife wey Im dey do nurse is also cheating, dat is how you pple ruin marriages.

op is ur punna itching you nii

why are u keep creating shitttt post.

do you know it nowt ur fault for ur stu0idity
DIS best describes u
But do please watch out for doctors majority are chronic cheaters.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
ststyreal:

But do please watch out for doctors majority are chronic cheaters.

particularly dem KARISHIKA nurses

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ststyreal(f): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

particularly dem KARISHIKA nurses
Huh! May God help us!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ifeomaekol(f): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cheating has to do wt the you in you, has nothing to do wt ur kind of job.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by chubinwa(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Riwo11 post=51367894]It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)
Here’s a comprehensive list of the top ten professions for cheaters:

1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts)

2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)

3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants)

4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)

5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives)

6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers)

7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)

8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators)

9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)

10. Other sectors (Don’t know what that entails, but ok)

op
cheating cannot b influenced by once profession.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by fullz: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Cheating has nothing to do with profession, a faithful partner will remain as such no matter the nature of the job, while one with the inclination to cheat will always do so.

under constant pressure, even the strongest metals melt. how much more humans.
do you know why the bible says "flee"? not run or waka pass...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Cheating has nothing to do with profession, a faithful partner will remain as such no matter the nature of the job, while one with the inclination to cheat will always do so.

Don't be thrilled with the number of likes you have because you absolutely have no point

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by poik(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)

http://www.maxim.com/news/jobs-cheaters-have-2016-10

which other profession come remain? u have finished everything
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Phunkyposh(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kukuma tell them not to work or

Just tell the guys to make their wives Full housewives...

All these boils down to decency on the part of the Wife.... Insecurity on the part of the hubby
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by akaahs(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hw manage this sh**t make fp?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by justmenoni: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op, what job would you advise for women? FULL HOUSEWIFE
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ezychris(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)

Hahan OP u bad ooo.... So my MLS gf now is liable to cheat? Ok ooo, so which I should go find Jumoke or something?

Op please, fear God in the name of God
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
i don't think so. is high time we learn to respect women .profession has nothing to do with cheating. cheating is in the blood not what women do, we men also cheat infact we cheat more than women and we cheat openly to the extent of marrying or impregnating many women.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Jadapinket: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by irisola(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
the bad tin peeps has for nursing isnt gud at all...i rep NURSING.. nd cheating is nt my tin..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Xtianart(f): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
So, what's your girlfriend's profession? I guess she's a breadseller.
Hahaha...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by DedeNkem: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:

Complete b*ullshit!! Were you f*ucking drunk when you posted that dumb sh*it?

A job type has absolutely nothing to do with cheating! Cheating is a behavioral trait and a job trait! A cheater or a potential cheater will cheat irrespective of the job he or she has!

As long as a human being is not permanently chained to the wall in isolated room with no communication with the outside, the person can cheat if he or she wishes!

If you had said; more social exposure results into higher temptation to cheat. Then it would be understandable. No man or woman can boldly said they're only attracted to their partner. And the only thing that keeps you from cheating is the love you've for your partner. If your partner cheats on you, it means he or she doesn't love you!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by fashalgm(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
you are right but i dont know the other work that the poster of this posting want our women to start doing
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by realBliss(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:

and what's your own job?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by realBliss(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
irisola:
the bad tin peeps has for nursing isnt gud at all...i rep NURSING.. nd cheating is nt my tin..

and I wish to marry a nurse

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by realBliss(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Xtianart:
So, what's your girlfriend's profession? I guess she's a breadseller.
Hahaha...

take it easy dear, what's your profession, are you a nurse
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by krem(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
I believe what the OP didn't say is that most professional jobs are very demanding and stressful, riddled with hard day's work.
Those constanly going through all these crave pleasure not attention since they already got the attention of a good job and God help an absent minded spouse.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by AfroBlue(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
there are some scandalous pple out there. protect your heart or u may experience heavy pain

grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Jazmiynne: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Riwo11:

Chai! Nna ehnnn OP you fall hands!
The most annoying part of the trash you posted is that you are female. Later you pipu would want to drag equality yet even among females there isn't equality.

I guess, All females are equal, but some have traded their brains for subservience. The level of your own myopia ehnnn.... Chai

So the men working in these industries nko? In fact better still OP, now that ALL these professions would make a woman to cheat, what profession would you suggest for women who want to remain faithful? Housekeeping? Hawking?

Chai! If you know as I de pity you ehnnn! Even if you didn't originate the article, that you can even agree enough to share it is very appalling!

Uyai shaparly wakeup to the real world! ANYONE in ANY occupation at ANY place can cheat if they want to regardless of who or what they are. Nne don't allow pant to wear you!

This your thread is very self-limiting. If you have passion for any profession, follow it achieve your dreams and CHOOSE to remain faithful. They are unrelated.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by lurdkriss: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2016
U don mention all d jobs finish na, so d men shld tell Dia wives to kuku sit at home so when he calls he can tell her to go and put on d blender in d kitchen so he will be sure she is home,even with that sef she go carry d blender go d boyfriend hws grin

Truth is, if a man likes, he shld open a biiiiiiig supermarket for d wife so he can always know where she is at all times..... lie no dey finish grin

Pray for God to give u a gd wife,

Or marry from those tribes whereby on the day of the traditional marriage, she is given Somthing to eat and if she ever sleeps with any other man besides her husband, she must confess or DIE!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Patrikobayern: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2016
nkemma54:
nigga add modelling

Guy..you have mentioned all professions na..
So let the woman kukuma be jobless and stay at home
Idle...
Don't be a dolt....
Idle housewife's ..especially the still fresh and young ones are the ones neighbours...landlords..bachelor down the street...in terrible instances.. Workmen like plumber...carpenter..gen Mechanic..houseboy and security etc ...plough...harvest.. "Lash'..guy....
Sit at home wife cheating ranks highest on the ladder...be ware o

This is real life...real life as in happening LIVE
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by deandavid(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2016
So which work person go do
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by waxdude: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwww ,worrayusayin?..... OP Biko hide if u dnt knw wat to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.