Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (76961 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cheaters cheat irrespective of their jobs abeg. An housewife could also too so it has nothing to do with jobs though many ring about the temptation to cheat, it left for u to decide being faithful or not.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by internetgangste: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Which job come remain?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
I dont believe this. Cheating is not about the type of job you do, but the kind of person you are.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by HARDDON: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
barinancy:
It all depends on you as an individual, it doesn't matter what you do, if ur a flirt that's it

Huh? I flirt alot, cool itz just on d inside, sprinkling smiles n, sometimes, mad laughter is my hobby. N this endears ladies to me, then there is d lil problem of me knowing how to look @ a lady n then crazy tots starts running tru her mind.
wink
like right now, im flirting wit u, does that make me a cheap cheat? tongue

It does not depend on d person per say... It rather depends on how groomed d person is to withstand daily temptations.....sight of some fair, soft n creamy angels in human form.

Why did u think Paul, spoke forth saying: what i wud, i do not, wat i wud not, that i do?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
potbelly:
Why did you do that to your hair? cry
hi.sup?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by buchilino(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na olosho work now
INTERESTING.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Fortunehunter(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
somebody has to do d job anyway..but a cheater is a cheater...it even runs in d dna of men more dan women..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Fortunehunter(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
somebody has to do d job anyway..but a cheater is a cheater...it even runs in d dna of men more dan women..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by BABANGBALI: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
usbcable:

If this was pushed to front page by lalasticlala then he has a fish brain like the OP
hahahahahaha lala you see yourself he have tey I have been telling you the truth,now see another bitter truth
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ipledge10(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
This op need came, she doesn't even mention Acting as Singing those are the two professions I fear most

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by nairaman66(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is for the OP!!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)
Here’s a comprehensive list of the top ten professions for cheaters:

1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts)

2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)

3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants)

4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)

5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives)

6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers)

7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)

8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators)

9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)

10. Other sectors (Don’t know what that entails, but ok)
http://www.maxim.com/news/jobs-cheaters-have-2016-10
..if you list all these jobs, which one come remain way then no they cheat ?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by luciouscookie: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
And the ones that stay at home all day won't cheat abi

Someone is out there working her asss out to keep body and soul together and just because of the nature of her job you feel she's likely to become a cheat overnight.

Ok oooooo

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by lifestyle1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol

Abeg guys and girls help my girl like her twerk dance video on Instagram.

Thanks
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by xammyx(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)

I have a strong feeling that u are still in school, not married or not working either.Sorry to ask. what kind of Job ur mum does for a living ? Does that make her to cheat.
Stop this copy and paste stuff, leave it for the adults. Profession don't really make pple to cheat. Don't add to bom bom to marriages now to this hard times
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ALAYORMII: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
A cheating wife will cheat even if she's a fulltime house wife
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by penance(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
dis one wey u don call all the jobs finish,xo na d unemployed be d the loyal ones,omo ur idea tire me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
ha ha ha ha

Men call even answering another man's phone call cheating

To a liar everyone is a liar to a cheat every One is cheating

Someone was chatting his babe on the phone while chilling with me my phone rings and he's like who is that

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by potbelly(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello... Am good puff puff... Been a while...
Why did you do that to your hair... sad
ItzMePuffPuff:
hi.sup?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by eleko1: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
wic one person go come marry?.Alata,omo eleja,oni paraga?.Anyway,i trust my banker sugar mum Vickyrotex 24 hrs,30days.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by hisawesomeness(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
I so much agree with you on number 2
Flight attendants. Jesus they are the biggest Hoes that ever walked this earth

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by YhungPablo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
which job come remain again after uve mentioned all the jobs..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
potbelly:
Hello... Am good puff puff... Been a while...
Why did you do that to your hair... sad
u don't like it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by kabrud: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
OP, abeg list the jobs wey she no go cheat.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Edwinmason(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Cheating has nothing to do with profession, a faithful partner will remain as such no matter the nature of the job, while one with the inclination to cheat will always do so.
you have spoken the mind of the elders
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by sekem: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Cheating has nothing to do with profession, a faithful partner will remain as such no matter the nature of the job, while one with the inclination to cheat will always do so.

Correct!

No mind dem. Na so dem go just dey one side dey talk absolute rubbish.

One elderly woman call me one day come dey tell me say she hear say my girl na nurse so make I dey very careful because nurse dem dey too dey jump from one dïck to another.

I no even know wetin I go reply am self.

Madam OP, ignorance is indeed a disease that's why you don't know that a cheater will always be a cheater no matter his or her profession after all the hood does not make a monk.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by greenermodels: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
the question is,are some professions more prone to cheating than others, example bank marketers?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by adeadeyera(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:

THE STUPIDEST POST EVER
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by galantjoe(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
op.

why every time cheating this or cheating that. it seems that life of spouse/bf/gf depends on cheating or faithfulness.

is it a big deal. it is better to off one's mind and face life squarely. any man that cry on spilled milk is not a real man likewise woman.

Let us off one mind from that and move on. igbo adage says 'palm wine tapper cannot say every thing he sees while on the palm tree' otherwise he will reveal "spirit secret".
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kukuma say that all girls in all professions cheat.. abi, inshort according to you, all girls cheat. U need to post something more reasonable next time. Mr poster. undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by potbelly(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Personally, I think it looks better in black
ItzMePuffPuff:
u don't like it?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by psalmson23(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Riwo11:

So WRONG, which job come remain to do, after all dz u list out. By d way, what's ur profession?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.