Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. (22159 Views)

We Bought Two Helicopters For Security Governor Amaechi Says / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by thunder74(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike The Shameless Liar...A Son Of The LiedPoD!

So those Policemen, SSS And Soldiers Seen Around You Are Boyscout?

Ahead of the December 10, 2016 rerun legislative elections in Rivers State , Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the State Commissioner of Police has withdrawn majority of policemen providing security for him.

I know English is hard but that is why dictionary is there to explain difficult words. I consult dictionary too whenever I am in doubt of the meaning of any word. "Majority" does not mean all ma.

In another news,
Read the New election rigging strategies and be guided

https://www.nairaland.com/3484651/elections-rigging-strategies-uncovered
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
The same Wine that came to Etche with more than 40 hilus of mobile men.
Yet he will climb pulpit on Sunday in one Church.
No wonder more people are leaving the churches in folds

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by soldadoe(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Always in.nigeria! Common guys
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by megamank(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2016
ogologoamu:

He said majority of his security have been withdrawn.

how many does he wants...they should give him a full mopol barrack abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2016
cyberguy72:
Military coup loadingg

Which military coup? The one you did in 1966 how did it go? Omo ale jatijati. And for WIKE he is the father of liars and surely one day it will catch up with him. Children of darkness

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by frankwyte: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2016
The moment the black man is in power he soon forget where he came from and treat people and institution with disdain but after power, he will complain and ask why things are really the way they are. This is exactly the case of PMB and OBJ.... very soon the letter will become the former. there's no permanent place in the school of life.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by gragraboy: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
kiss
tundafayaBuhari:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

Maybe just to you and your family because i know my country is not cursed by anybody
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
He is better protected with is own private well armed security than those APC police surrounding him
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This life of hate u are living must really be much fun to u....Anyway read again, if u are sure u understand common words in English, den i wonder how u missed d word "Majority" wen reading dat post...grow up pls
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by danot1030: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Wike should go and die. He did the worst to Amaechi during Jonathan regime.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2016
gragraboy:
kiss
Maybe just to you and your family because i know my country is not cursed by anybody
do you have a country? Mumu. Nigeria is only place in the world where a country is named after a river. Nigerians means you are owned by the river. People own the river not the other way round
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by feeloscar(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?
ask wike ur mentor.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Okpabana: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?

The ones behind Wike in the pictures are Boys Brigades abi? Wike and propaganda are like ........ Oohhh where I keep that Zuma picture sef? Help pls
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by OKorowanta: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2016
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Don't complain.
Shebi Goodluck Jonathan withdrew Ameachi's security dat year too
and dat eventually gave him breakthrough to become a national figure as top politicians,notable leaders
Like Wole Soyinka stood and fought with him
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Pappy8(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Wike d sharp dude
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Okpabana: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Inspectorsuga:
This life of hate u are living must really be much fun to u....Anyway read again, if u are sure u understand common words in English, den i wonder how u missed d word "Majority" wen reading dat post...grow up pls

The commissioner shud have assigned all the police officers in Rivers state to him? By the way why is he scared? Thot he's clean. ........ I laugh in Swahili
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by feeloscar(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
do you have a country? Mumu. Nigeria is only place in the world where a country is named after a river. Nigerians means you are owned by the river. People own the river not the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by lekanafo: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
. Did your clueless brain process the picture use for the story,are those not men of NPF? Let thieves be deceiving you electorate
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by speak2me2015: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Wike said most of his security guards not all. But people are here talking something else.
All the same the police is your friend as long as they take your orders either from above or below.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=feeloscar post=51380233][/quote] counter me with facts or get out of my mention
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=feeloscar post=51380233][/quote] counter me wit facts or get out of my mention
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by NDU456(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2016
If the news is true as peddle by the talk any how Gov.. Gov Wike or NEW and his cohorts Should take it as a way of pay back time. Though not a fan of 'Eye for Eye' Gov Wike and Cohorts do u remembered vividly when u carried such act on Rotimi Amaechi. Well like I said earlier I remain a non fan of wrong for wrong. But I'm euphoric seeing Gov Wike crying like baby.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by gragraboy: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
You are a real bushman....
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Yyeske(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2016
OKorowanta:
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Don't complain.
Shebi Goodluck Jonathan withdrew Ameachi's security dat year too
and dat eventually gave him breakthrough to become a national figure as top politicians,notable leaders
Like Wole Soyinka stood and fought with him
What goes around comes around.
What goes around comes around dear
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by michoim(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Wike always barking falsehoods like a mad dog...
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tolux247(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
PortHakotTimes:
Ahead of the December 10, 2016 rerun legislative elections in Rivers State , Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the State Commissioner of Police has withdrawn majority of policemen providing security for him.

The governor also called on youths in the state to protect their votes and the mandate of the people , despite the planned deployment of security personnel for illegal electoral purposes .

Flagging off the reconstruction of the Igbo-pEtche Road on Friday , Governor Wike said this deliberate security infraction orchestrated to intimidate him, will not succeed .

He said: “As I speak with you , the Commissioner of Police has withdrawn the security around me. It is God that will protect me

“As a governor , the Commissioner of Police has the effrontery to withdraw my security . There is no limit to this kind of intimidation and impunity “.

He said despite the assault by the Commissioner of Police and the Security Agencies , nobody in Rivers State will be intimidated by the political antics of the police .

The governor informed that he has intercepted the security manual for the election to be used by Rivers State Police Command .

According to him, the Rivers State Police Command will deploy policemen in manner that APC leaders in the state will have access to disproportionate number of policemen on election day.

He noted that on the average , the police command will attach at least 15 policemen to one APC leader, for the purpose of intimidation and theft of electoral materials.

He added that some of the policemen would also be used by INEC to divert election materials to the home of APC leaders for electoral fraud.

He advised the Rivers State Police Commissioner not to allow APC leaders to mislead him into commiting electoral fraud . He also warned the police commissioner against indiscriminate arrests being proposed by APC leaders on the premise of frivolous petitions .

He assured the Etche Ethnic Nationality that its time has come for massive developmental interventions .

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor ,Electronic Media .
25th November , 2016.

http://portharcourttimes.com/2016/11/25/rivers-rerun-commissioner-of-police-has-withdrawn-my-security-says-governor-wike/

The same Commissioner you apoint yourself.... You can Lie oooo
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Bgorgeous: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha Kai this laugh no wan end hahahahahahaha. KARMA ur a darling
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
gragraboy:

You are a real bushman....
I agree. I came from bush now I'm in obodo oyibo. A.boki, you were born in sabisa, raised there and you will die there
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nkemtreasure: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2016
When Amaechi cried like this, who you elp? Abeg Yaba left
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by lomprico(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
krasican:
The same commissione wey u dey call for midnight and he answer
Commissioner whey buhari don change?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Tculest: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
. Curruption is fighting bak
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Tculest: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
ProudArewa:
what mama piss, Gej and wike did to amaechi was worst....so just keep quiet
. God will bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abe: What APC Senators Have Against Saraki / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.