Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. (22155 Views)

We Bought Two Helicopters For Security Governor Amaechi Says / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Tculest:
. Curruption is fighting bak
read your post. Does it make sense to you?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Tculest: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
if u are retaliating, so where is d change you promised? Mind u GEJ didn't have any issue with amaechi. The quarrel was between amaechi and patience, started when she opposed his destruction of houses in okrika, her hometown
. But u didnt c anytin wrong den
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Tculest: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
read your post. Does it make sense to you?
. Yes, curruption must leave u people by fire by force
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Remii(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2016
cyberguy72:
no in nigeria
dream on
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tolux247(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2016
lomprico:
Commissioner whey buhari don change?
Na ur Papa buhari put thre.... na buhari dey apoint Commissioner ?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tolux247(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2016
lomprico:
Commissioner whey buhari don change?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2016
tolux247:

No o! No be buhari, na ur papa dey appoint comissioner!
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by onyiloyi(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Isn't that Sergeant Awuse in d third pix? Damn! That man is black n ugly!
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by onyiloyi(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?
where were u when Wike n Patience withdrew Ameachi's own when Jonathan was in power
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by onyiloyi(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
was wike in power when the mbu incidences occurred? If u are doing same, so where's d change you promised?
Wike was d minister of state for education then
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by shukudi(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?
Ur foo.lish.ness is unimaginable. Is the guy behind him a man o' war? When politicians want to steal, they come up with stupid talks like this to distract the people. While u r fighting for them they r forming alliance up there to loot. As old as u r, u never learn. When they did same to ameach, did anything happen to him and his family? Where r they today? U can be in banana or plantain republic, but I'm in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
All of you throwing Insults, Am really ashamed, Wike doesn't know you, Amaechi doesn't care if you exist, instead of you planning on how to make Positive impact, you come here exchanging vile banters,if what I see here is the future of this country............ all these politicians at the end of the day gather secretly to share their loot, and we are gathered here with our hard earned data sharing insults.
NIGERIAN YOUTHS THINK
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by lukency(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
You hv not seen anything yet.Ask ur broda Amechi who tried d federal might then
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Unimaginable123: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
shukudi:
Ur foo.lish.ness is unimaginable. Is the guy behind him a man o' war? When politicians want to steal, they come up with stupid talks like this to distract the people. While u r fighting for them they r forming alliance up there to loot. As old as u r, u never learn. When they did same to ameach, did anything happen to him and his family? Where r they today? U can be in banana or plantain republic, but I'm in Nigeria.
something must be wrong with your brain. He said most of his security has been withdrawn, not all.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Diamondqueen(f): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike The Shameless Liar...A Son Of The LiedPoD!

So those Policemen, SSS And Soldiers Seen Around You Are Boyscout?

girl chill. You don't expect him to go there on his own, do you? He is the governor and I'm sure he'd have several alternatives.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Inside Radio Biafrauud?
turkey
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by smalls001: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Wike pls you're more matured than this.......
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by higherpower: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is Afraid Of His Past angry angry

Karma is a bitch
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by ppzz1: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
[img][/img]
Unimaginable123:
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by ppzz1: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2016
PortHakotTimes:
Ahead of the December 10, 2016 rerun legislative elections in Rivers State , Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the State Commissioner of Police has withdrawn majority of policemen providing security for him.

The governor also called on youths in the state to protect their votes and the mandate of the people , despite the planned deployment of security personnel for illegal electoral purposes .

Flagging off the reconstruction of the Igbo-pEtche Road on Friday , Governor Wike said this deliberate security infraction orchestrated to intimidate him, will not succeed .

He said: “As I speak with you , the Commissioner of Police has withdrawn the security around me. It is God that will protect me

“As a governor , the Commissioner of Police has the effrontery to withdraw my security . There is no limit to this kind of intimidation and impunity “.

He said despite the assault by the Commissioner of Police and the Security Agencies , nobody in Rivers State will be intimidated by the political antics of the police .

The governor informed that he has intercepted the security manual for the election to be used by Rivers State Police Command .

According to him, the Rivers State Police Command will deploy policemen in manner that APC leaders in the state will have access to disproportionate number of policemen on election day.

He noted that on the average , the police command will attach at least 15 policemen to one APC leader, for the purpose of intimidation and theft of electoral materials.

He added that some of the policemen would also be used by INEC to divert election materials to the home of APC leaders for electoral fraud.

He advised the Rivers State Police Commissioner not to allow APC leaders to mislead him into commiting electoral fraud . He also warned the police commissioner against indiscriminate arrests being proposed by APC leaders on the premise of frivolous petitions .

He assured the Etche Ethnic Nationality that its time has come for massive developmental interventions .

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor ,Electronic Media .
25th November , 2016.

http://portharcourttimes.com/2016/11/25/rivers-rerun-commissioner-of-police-has-withdrawn-my-security-says-governor-wike/

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
muykem:
Good development if true but why liars are leaders in this country.

What if it is a lie nko?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Charly68: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2016
If this is true it means Wike is reaping what he did to Ameachi when he was commanding federal police from his base in Abuja. Mr Governor,take it easy: it is pay back time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Charly68: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
If this is true it means Wike is reaping what he did to Ameachi when he was commanding federal police from his base in Abuja. Mr Governor,take it easy: it is pay back time Galatia 6:7 is working in your favour

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by calabardick(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cry Baby.

Why do you need the Police when your foot Soldiers,I mean there are thousands of them fully armed who can protect you?

The Police are now wise,and for their own safety will not go near Wike.

The people dressed in Police Uniforms following him,are they Togolese Policemen?or Cameroun?

For your information, not all uniform men or those dressing like SSS you see around our politicians are governments'. Majority of them are fortified thugs, run for your life.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by shukudi(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
something must be wrong with your brain. He said most of his security has been withdrawn, not all.
how many were they before and how many are they now? Better face ur life nd leave wike alone. Where were u when he used thesame police to stop d DSS @ a judge's residence sometime ago? Sure I were applauding him that time.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Pappy8(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Wike d sharp dude
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
D same way u nd mama faka piss withdrew amaechi's own.......#karmaloading#
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Walexxy11: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Simple law of karma. What goes around comes around.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Yasa: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Action Gov. God is your security. This man should see the news stand.....Castro died with his communist tendencies. He would die without achieving nothing. He has failed in security, in economy, .....everything, the citizenry is in poverty and he has succeeded in excuses and persecution
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by ogologoamu: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
megamank:

how many does he wants...they should give him a full mopol barrack abi
Were they sleeping when they were giving them to Him before.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by gragraboy: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I agree. I came from bush now I'm in obodo oyibo. A.boki, you were born in sabisa, raised there and you will die there
make una come see bushman for obodo oyibo, the biggest and only achievement in his entire family
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Satinoz: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.