Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. (22166 Views)

We Bought Two Helicopters For Security Governor Amaechi Says / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by haske7(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is Afraid Of His Past angry angry

what goes arround must surely come arround. When wike was dancing with mbu, madam hippo and at eke Tom I'm no sabi say dis day will come. SHAMELESS FATHER OF CULTISTS. IRANUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by kellyshuga(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=omofunaab post=51375907]Politicians sha.

No be security men we dey see for ur back ?

Abi na FBI u want again ni?

He said majority of his security personnel, not all. English is ya problem again?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by shakes101(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
why is he crying foul but he did d samething to amaechi with the help of GEJ
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=gragraboy post=51390306]
make una come see bushman for obodo oyibo, the biggest and only achievement in his entire family[/quot
e] if I slap you? I don't have time for you. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by lawlahbammy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Internet never forget...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by bashydemy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I swear karma is a b!tch..

Wike is crying ahead.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by bashydemy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?

Are you blind? Those policemen behind him are they militants?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by bashydemy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Does Wike look like someone who can be intimidated?

And why is he crying and giving false information?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by gragraboy: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=tundafayaBuhari post=51394807[/quote]
It is your family that is cursed

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
gragraboy:

It is your family that is cursed
your papa
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by gragraboy: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
your papa
Your mama
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by dadebayo1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
So the policemen in the picture are vigilantee men... Nähwah oo...

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Odani: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2016
PortHakotTimes:

Please read well before you comment.

He claims to be d man of d pipo does he need 1 million police to guide him?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by ebiem(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
He said: “As I speak with you , the Commissioner of Police has withdrawn the security around me. It is God that will protect me".

lols, em don dey involve God for the matter, abeg add your boys (backups) to the ones wey remain, problem solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game / If You’re Healthy, You Need Not Tell People - Babangida Aliyu Mocks Tinubu / Bakare Speaks On APC Merger Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.