Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (62124 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by nairayouthcom(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why do u mention the hospital name, now u almost put your friend in trouble

Confidentiality of patient records and whatever you know about them means a lot , now your friend bridge the patient confidenciality

3 Likes

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by DanPel(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:
They told us not to discriminate against them......We didn't...

See what they are usinq to pay us back....

OP....do yhu know you can sue her for the fact that She has knowledqe about her status and still insisted on skin to skin.....

Seriously.... She can be sued...
Talking like my Aunt. you should be a lawyer or sort of
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by SilvanusII(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
I hope your friend at St Nicholas gets fired. Oh btw, u aren't out of the woods yet. I desperately wish you are positive, though the chances of that are slim seeing as she's on ARTs. Pathetic bunch of nit-wits.

Use protection abeg ppl
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Techguyz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thanq God for your life
Go do Thanksgiving
on a serious note: konjyi iza bastaRd.. in Indian voice

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
I thought people taking art drugs prevents transmission of the virus even if they have unprotected sex. It's still a risk no one should take anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Inspectorsuga(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
T
amross16:
A couple of years ago, although I have been celibate for over 4 years--negative.
Damn gal !!! 4 fvcking yrs?
Please search for where dey sell WD 40... Its an anti-rust spray liquid... Spray it on d affected area, allow it to evaporate and aply a high quality Grease... Allow d grease overnigth and in d morning u are good to resume Tumini......

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
NotNairalandi:
give your life to Jesus christ undecided
Don't make me insult u....so my lyf was wit u abi??.....ur sense of judgement is dumb...So, from my statement, u could deduct dat amma child of Satan...huh, u beta sharrap before God punishes u for judging His sweet gal

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Towncrier007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
Wwhat's her monicker?
I would post her pixs but that's if lala won't delete it
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by thesicilian: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
thompsee:
so how do u check it morning and evening daily ? wanna know .
wayne4loan:
pls,how is this possible?
I know how the test is done and I have the lab materials ( test strips) for HIV Test at home.
Though not actually every day sha...
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by NotNairalandi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

Don't make me insult u....so my lyf was wit u abi??
i dont know where you kept it before but if you insult me i will tiia you slap now undecided
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by thesicilian: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
omotroyz:
don't worry u will soon get that thing u are looking for.
Amen o, that has been my prayer since the beginning of the year
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by nairayouthcom(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (hiv centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her retrovirus drugs.

Why did u mention the hospital name, now u almost put your friend in trouble now

Confidentiality of patient records and whatever you know about them means a lot , now your friend bridge the patient confidencia

[/quote]
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Towncrier007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
okowande:
Tis one no go stil teach u sense.
my sister I use padlock lock my dicKson throwaway key for lagos lagoon
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Adebowale89(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
that time when the test is ready and the doctor said pls follow me....sigh!

doctor: you are paul? shocked

the result is negative grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
NotNairalandi:
i dont know where you kept it before but if you insult me i will tiia you slap now undecided
Your stupidity knows no bound...you'll slap me grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frugal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

Wouldn't have contacted it if I had gone raw? what makes you think so?
Woman-man contraction is usually rare unless in extreme cases like open sores, etc. Man-woman, man-man (ass Bleep)...much more prevalent. But like I said earlier, safety is good. And I'm no doctor, so don't believe a thing I say. grin

3 Likes

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
This is a personal experience which I'm sharing here on NL for everyone to wisen up about hiv matters...

I had sex with a lady that tried discouraging me from using a condom,her excuse was that it injures her vagina, it would have been tempting because of how neat and beautiful she looked like, but I refused to give in, it may sound as though am heartless but I don't play with my life when it comes to raw sex.
I refuse to succumb to her no sex game. fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (hiv centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her retrovirus drugs.
fear catch me, as I was left in shock and fear, I then thought hope the condom didn't penetrate or something, reason I was forced to go for a test . Thank God am Negative.
so when last did you go for an hiv test?

those kind of girls eh if you see dem you will Neva believe they can Eva be hiv positive I know a girl like dat this girl has big ikebe when I say big ikebe I mean big ikebe with very huge hips when dis girl dresses on jeans or you will see her pussy shape as big as a burger dis girl I am telling you if u see her d fisrt tin that will come to your mind is sex pussy licking and I swear if I had had just a night with her I would suck her pussy for five (5) hours and given her the most brutal anal sex ever until she faints but unfortunately this sixteen(16) years old precious contracted hiv aids and thank God she lives around d neighbourhood we later got to know about her status that was how I and some others got saved from d hiv pussy. So guys beware of beautiful and flawless girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
8months ago
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frubben(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
I ain't banging no more grin grin

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by NotNairalandi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

Your stupidity knows no bound...you'll slap me grin
grin grin grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by MrBONE2(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
This is a personal experience which I'm sharing here on NL for everyone to wisen up about hiv matters...

I had sex with a lady that tried discouraging me from using a condom,her excuse was that it injures her vagina, it would have been tempting because of how neat and beautiful she looked like, but I refused to give in, it may sound as though am heartless but I don't play with my life when it comes to raw sex.
I refuse to succumb to her no sex game. fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (hiv centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her retrovirus drugs.
fear catch me, as I was left in shock and fear, I then thought hope the condom didn't penetrate or something, reason I was forced to go for a test . Thank God am Negative.

We thank Great One for protecting and guiding you,
Same thing happen to me 12yrs back,although the Sizano who tried to lure me into the act Guwarad the Bucket in year 2011.

Gyarbonka.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
opethom:
that thing dey always fear me
abeg make I ask person that abstains from pre-marital sex does he need to check his status (hiv status).
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by hysteriabox(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
I had my own HIV test... scored 65! grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fake story
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Drbarmes(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
thesicilian:
I check my own every morning and evening.
Bros dat tin wey u dey find every morning and evening for ur blood u go see am. Nawa fr u o
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

OP....do yhu know you can sue her for the fact that She has knowledqe about her status and still insisted on skin to skin.....

He cannot sue, (there's no provision for it in the law)– even there were, he would be incriminating his friend as well for breaking the Physician-Patient privilege.

Every guy/girl should learn to think with his-her brain, rather than letting their gënitals reason for them. AIDS is not imprinted on people's forehead, if you can't keep it in the pants then condoms should be your best friend.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by socialmediaman: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
This happens when you're about to have the test done. grin
It's scary!

Fixed.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by favouryemmy: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

They told you guys to abstain from sex outside marriage, you refused. Now you're advising him to sue her. Well, it's not good what she did, but it wouldn't have been an issue had he refused to have sex with her. BTW, condom is not 100% protective from HIV. From my little knowledge, it could take about 6 months for the virus to be detected. So this young man should go for another test after 6 months. Abstinence and marital sex are amongst the surest ways not to contract the virus
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Towncrier007(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ogbonnaya1:

those kind of girls eh if you see dem you will Neva believe they can Eva be hiv positive I know a girl like dat this girl has big ikebe when I say big ikebe I mean big ikebe with very huge hips when dis girl dresses on jeans or you will see her pussy shape as big as a burger dis girl I am telling you if u see her d fisrt tin that will come to your mind is sex pussy licking and I swear if I had had just a night with her I would suck her pussy for five (5) hours and given her the most brutal anal sex ever until she faints but unfortunately this sixteen(16) years old precious contracted hiv aids and thank God she lives around d neighbourhood we later got to know about her status that was how I and some others got saved from d hiv pussy. So guys beware of beautiful and flawless girls
bro that's amazing, really these carriers are so damn attractive
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by natedalo: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

If she uses her antiretroviral drugs regularly the chances you'll had contracted HIV is slim and practically non existent as her viral load would be very low and the virus would only be in her lymph nodes.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ifeomaekol(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
NotNairalandi:
The best way to avoid those fears is to keep away from pre marital sex and give your life to Jesus christ undecided

pre-marital sex isn't the only factor that brings abt hiv/aids, hvnt u seen married couples wt it?? Either the husband infected the wife or the wife infected the husband bt they are married ooooo. Life is simply by the grace of God and everybody been careful that's all. Understand my quote pls am nt condoning pre marital sex, point is we live by God's grace cos evn simple blood transfusion can give one hiv.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.