Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (62737 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Pylony(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Genea:
lolx Hahahahaha
if she's so cute like her phone number, and the boys no gree give you breathing space, give it to me to keep in my 500tonnes digital vault for safe keep.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ireneony(f): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
SilvanusII:
I hope your friend at St Nicholas gets fired. Oh btw, u aren't out of the woods yet. I desperately wish you are positive, though the chances of that are slim seeing as she's on ARTs. Pathetic bunch of nit-wits.

Use protection abeg ppl
how is he not free when he used protection undecided
E bi like say you de read back of book.

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ireneony(f): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
thesicilian:

I know how the test is done and I have the lab materials ( test strips) for HIV Test at home.
Though not actually every day sha...
nawa for you ooo..
na you clean pass undecided
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ped007(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:
They told us not to discriminate against them......We didn't...

See what they are usinq to pay us back....

OP....do yhu know you can sue her for the fact that She has knowledqe about her status and still insisted on skin to skin.....

Seriously.... She can be sued...
Seriously
How about the punishment for premarital sex
And his friend for divulging a patient's health condition
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ireneony(f): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ogbonnaya1:

those kind of girls eh if you see dem you will Neva believe they can Eva be hiv positive I know a girl like dat this girl has big ikebe when I say big ikebe I mean big ikebe with very huge hips when dis girl dresses on jeans or you will see her pussy shape as big as a burger dis girl I am telling you if u see her d fisrt tin that will come to your mind is sex pussy licking and I swear if I had had just a night with her I would suck her pussy for five (5) hours and given her the most brutal anal sex ever until she faints but unfortunately this sixteen(16) years old precious contracted hiv aids and thank God she lives around d neighbourhood we later got to know about her status that was how I and some others got saved from d hiv pussy. So guys beware of beautiful and flawless girls
i think you are a pervert for lusting after a 16years old girl.

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by sirhamilton(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
You're probably still sero-conveting. So don't do the victory dance too soon
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by SilvanusII(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
ireneony:
how is he not free when he used protection undecided
E bi like say you de read back of book.

If you weren't so forward, you'd av seen the part where he hopes his condom wasn't perforated (sic penetrate) prompting him to wanna do a test AND an immediate test will not indicate he is reactive to the tests. But the 'I must be heard by my betters' factor worrying u tho. Such a complex.

2 Likes

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Doctorfitz: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Be careful of nairaland girls

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by thesicilian: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
ireneony:
nawa for you ooo..
na you clean pass undecided
If you want I can check yours for you, first one free of charge. Since I see a potential life long customer in you
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Genea(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pylony:
if she's so cute like her phone number, and the boys no gree give you breathing space, give it to me to keep in my 500tonnes digital vault for safe keep.
hahahahaha, her husb will keep it
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by MrCEO69(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
This is a personal experience which I'm sharing here on NL for everyone to wisen up about hiv matters...

I had sex with a lady that tried discouraging me from using a condom,her excuse was that it injures her vagina, it would have been tempting because of how neat and beautiful she looked like, but I refused to give in, it may sound as though am heartless but I don't play with my life when it comes to raw sex.
I refuse to succumb to her no sex game. fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (hiv centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her retrovirus drugs.
fear catch me, as I was left in shock and fear, I then thought hope the condom didn't penetrate or something, reason I was forced to go for a test . Thank God am Negative.
so when last did you go for an hiv test?

Bro hope u tell ur self that which is at ur signature! Sex out of marriage is a Sin. I know u know. Just to let u know also that condom can only stop HIV but other which it can't spot plenty.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abstain or get married. The way forward.

Anubody who is addicted to sex and uses condoms will certainly one day get tired of condoms..

#Fact
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Asey(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
i am confused. ur topic and d write up do not make any relation. ur topic says she lured u to have sex.in d write up u said u refused to succumb.......so y d hiv test
Towncrier007:
This is a personal experience which I'm sharing here on NL for everyone to wisen up about hiv matters...

I had sex with a lady that tried discouraging me from using a condom,her excuse was that it injures her vagina, it would have been tempting because of how neat and beautiful she looked like, but I refused to give in, it may sound as though am heartless but I don't play with my life when it comes to raw sex.
I refuse to succumb to her no sex game. fortunately for me later my friend who works in St Nicholas Hospital (hiv centre) told me that he say that particular girl came around for her retrovirus drugs.
fear catch me, as I was left in shock and fear, I then thought hope the condom didn't penetrate or something, reason I was forced to go for a test . Thank God am Negative.

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
ethene:

ur own fit still dey window period check back in a year or two to be sure. the hiv wey u contract today fit hide for ur body for like two years so never shout ureka yet cos ur still a potential hiv carrier.
Hahahaha I don laf die cheesy
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by jidxin(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
osolee:
that's my boo & she's clean angry angry
pls steer clear off her biko
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by missyge(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

Last month
Thnks to Him for making me go for the test o

LA
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by rebelliousgang: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
ethene:

ur own fit still dey window period check back in a year or two to be sure. the hiv wey u contract today fit hide for ur body for like two years so never shout ureka yet cos ur still a potential hiv carrier.
You are so wrong.he should take a repeat in 3 months. Please kindly try to cross check information before pasting it indiscriminately like you did. HIV is a serious health issue and should not be taken with levity like you did which is gravely irresponsible. Was your aim to scare the guy or what? It was not necessary.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi...

Please check out this link on YouTube (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfWVfakHCY8). There's a lot going on, and it's good you acted wisely. Stay safe!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
9niceguy:
3 weeks ago...
OP go back and check some weeks from now and months... dat wilk then garantee dat u are negative...a single check is not enough
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by missyge(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
ireneony:
i think you are a pervert for lusting after a 16years old girl.

Imagine
describing a 16yr old girl nd hvng ds imaginations
Some boys err
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Decryptor(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

Mr man...wait till after 6 Months and go back for a confirmatory test to be 100% sure! That is if you do not sleep with any other lady for that whole 6 months (condom or no condom).
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Pylony(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Genea:
hahahahaha, her husb will keep it
chaii her husbi? Kwaaa i no dey do again o, don't want to be wrapped in bangages like one mummy from the ancient pyramids of egypt. undecided
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Genea(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pylony:
chaii her husbi? Kwaaa i no dey do again o, don't want to be wrapped in bangages like one mummy from the ancient pyramids of egypt. undecided
grin grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by drnoel: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

And u think u are safe from HIV. While I where busy ontop of her did u not kiss her, suck her boobs and what not. It takes about 6 weeks to 10 years for it to manisfest. Beside that fast strip test they do does not completely rule one out. The confirmation test is PCR. I guess u will keep looking behind ur back for the next few years cos u where silly enof for not holding urself.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
socialmediaman:

Fixed.
Thanks!.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Impeller(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Genea:
we r talking bout HIV not vaginal infection
Yes na! The drugs will torment you in a manner that will undoubtedly signify that you've been cleansed
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Genea(f): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Impeller:
Yes na! The drugs will torment you in a manner that will undoubtedly signify that you've been cleansed
lolx, smh for u
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Kosy79(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:

If I read your post clearly, people who are no longer virgins are bad right?
u are surprised that she has been celibating for 4yrs and I'm telling that we still have Virgins. That she's celibating doesn't equally mean she's good
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Pangolo123 post=51401471]Hi...

Please check out this link on YouTube (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfWVfakHCY8). There's a lot going on, and it's good you acted wisely. Stay safe![/quote

Most of us(Nigerians) will never believe this video
U know we prefer what the white men say or do...
We are gullible ain't we?

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by BankManager(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
buster:
Your friend who works at HIV center should be sacked. He has no reason to breach confidentiali by telling you about someone's HIV status. The highest he could do to protect you is to insist you have protected sex all the time
Sacked ke??So his friend shoud contract that deadly disease because of one useless girl that wanna spread the virus abi??

3 Likes

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by teabully(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
This happens when you're about to have the test done. grin
It's scary!.
funny enof I had d hiv test ystyday, as d nursse reach auz with dd hiv kit, evry1 begin panic, lol, it was scary though, bbut @ d long run evry1 was negative, me bin steal som kitss though.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Ibro2005: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
With or without condom... Sex without marriage is not good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.