Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) (39224 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by NaijaCelebrity: 3:20am On Nov 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOdH9pR1uo

Child star and Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie had her traditional wedding yesterday to her lover of many years, Olawale Adeyina whom she fondly refers to as the nerd.

The ceremony was held hush hush with only family and friends in attendance. The footage above was obtained from one of her childhood friend who was present at the occasion.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/photos-and-video-from-benita-okojie.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by HungerBAD: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2016
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

If this girl that I remembered as a child is getting married,and I am here still wearing Timberland boots and not thinking of marriage,then I need to think again.

Ishilove how we wan do this thing?Are you going to propose?or you want me to do it? December 31st Deadline.

One of us has to propose.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Anoruo(m): 3:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Osemudiame that year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 4:09am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

If this girl that I remembered as a child is getting married,and I am here still wearing Timberland boots and not thinking of marriage,then I need to think again.

Ishilove how we wan do this thing?Are you going to propose?or you want me to do it? December 31st Deadline.

Pity!
With the way you carry APC and Buhari matter for head, one will think you've got everything going for you, prolly as privilegencia. Now i see its lack of reasonable responsibility that affords you the ample time to unreasonably defend useless politicians here 24/7. You might as well be jobless and idle sef, eating "mama thank you" at old age. grin
Ishilove, this dude is bad news. If with all the hunger in the land he still sees no flaw in the present government, then hunger in your family will be normal to him too. The choice is yours. But dont come back here to tell us about your hunger experience with a guy with monicker "hungerbad".
Agwachagokwa m gi grin cheesy

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Stunning bride, she hasn't really changed much after all these years. May God bless her union

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by nerilove(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Nne congrats. God bless you union.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

Lol. It is a man's world

14 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by HungerBAD: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. It is a man's world

As how?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

As how?
You're the one to propose, not I cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by emeijeh(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mimzyy(f): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove and HungerBad, you guys should do quick abeg. I wanna eat party jollof o jare. E don Tay grin. Hey, you guys should not prepare plastic rice for us o angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Eyop: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove:

You're the one to propose, not I cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by TINALETC3(f): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Only family and friends in attendance undecided, I blame Buhari 4 dis tongue

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by henrydadon(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
grin

I remember those days in secondary school when I use to crush on this girl cheesy..hang her picture put for my bathroom..chai..now she married..she look beautiful..but this her eye lashes eh..i fit use am sweep third mainland bridge

[img]http://i./1PgPvWLfXGkCY.gif[/img]

41 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Jafar1: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
happy married life,
a journey of no return

7 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
happy married life o. hmm ire gbodo Kari awa naa

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mrsdanfon: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Wow
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Catastrophe1: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Bright
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
NICE ONE GOD bless her marriage

6 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Young shall grow

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by wendy241(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

If this girl that I remembered as a child is getting married,and I am here still wearing Timberland boots and not thinking of marriage,then I need to think again. Like seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by ememem: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
TINALETC3:
ur head is due 4 washin at ikpoba river.

5 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by shamecurls(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
The South-South - Western alliance!

Happy married life sister! Welcome home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by shamecurls(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
TINALETC3:

Have u eaten this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
We Ose!

Happy Married Life to her! kiss

We Ose
We elolo ni re daghe
We isahan ni retu jodea
We ilolo nimeze
Era no tuo oha tuamea
Bikwe whonle ni a rere o
Medigwe me roe abba
We Ose kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by seunogunbiyi(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=51376460]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOdH9pR1uo

Child star and Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie had her traditional wedding yesterday to her lover of many years, Olawale Adeyina whom she fondly refers to as the nerd.

The ceremony was held hush hush with only family and friends in attendance. The footage above was obtained from one of her childhood friend who was present at the occasion.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/photos-and-video-from-benita-okojie.html?m=1

What a transformation. She looks like she's in her thirties. She became lighter. All the best to her.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

Bros, I think say na only me dey reason this old tinz o. As in ehn, I am well olded, for dis geh wey I know wen she no get even orange seed for chest embarassed to fes me marry..... cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
God bless her union!
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by admax(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2016
I am loving the inter-tribal marriages happening especially between the Yorubas and South/South -Easterners.

This means the social media negative 'influence' is over rated and all the NCAN tantrums are not a reflection of what is happening real life in this country.

Happy Married Life Benita.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.