Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) (39244 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by solacong: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2016
HML

Check my signature, earn with Bitcoin Investment
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by zero8zero(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
TINALETC3:
Only family and friends in attendance undecided, I blame Buhari 4 dis tongue
stop throwing dil.do on this thread, pls.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2016
My love can we do ours next year? I dey try small with money oooo
Mimzyy:
Ishilove and HungerBad, you guys should do quick abeg. I wanna eat party jollof o jare. E don Tay grin. Hey, you guys should not prepare plastic rice for us o angry

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by spinna: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2016
dominique:
Stunning bride, she hasn't really changed much after all these years. May God bless her union
Hasn't changed? do you see those..hem, large delectable things shes carrying,? Ome she's changed just like the one the comedy princess Daniella will change too..
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.
I am old.
It is official.
If this girl that I remembered as a child is getting married,and I am here still wearing Timberland boots and not thinking of marriage,then I need to think again.
Ishilove how we wan do this thing?Are you going to propose?or you want me to do it? December 31st Deadline.
One of us has to propose.
Omo i laughed at this, nothing do u guy, dont compare yourself to aall your mates that are now married with kids..lol

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by africanusvu(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

If this girl that I remembered as a child is getting married,and I am here still wearing Timberland boots and not thinking of marriage,then I need to think again.

Ishilove how we wan do this thing?Are you going to propose?or you want me to do it? December 31st Deadline.

.My broda. na true talk oh.i am eyeing Lady F,sory Mod.i dnt wnt to be banned again.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Vaabra01(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
congrat to them
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Duru009(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2016
So this girl will start choppin dickk nah...
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mimzyy(f): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
My love can we do ours next year? I dey try small with money oooo

Get me the head of a Rhinoceros then I'll give it a thought. kiss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by TRAVEL101(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

I remember those days in secondary school when I use to crush on this girl cheesy..hang her picture put for my bathroom..chai..now she married..she look beautiful..but this her eye lashes eh..i fit use am sweep third mainland bridge

[img]http://i./1PgPvWLfXGkCY.gif[/img]

hey hey wake up
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by TRAVEL101(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. It is a man's world
sister don't deceive urself

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2016
dominique:
Stunning bride, she hasn't really changed much after all these years. May God bless her union
Dominique will you marry me?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by TRAVEL101(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Pity!
With the way you carry APC and Buhari matter for head, one will think you've got everything going for you, prolly as privilegencia. Now i see its lack of reasonable responsibility that affords you the ample time to unreasonably defend useless politicians here 24/7. You might as well be jobless and idle sef, eating "mama thank you" at old age. grin
Ishilove, this dude is bad news. If with all the hunger in the land he still sees no flaw in the present government, then hunger in your family will be normal to him too. The choice is yours. But dont come back here to tell us about your hunger experience with a guy with monicker "hungerbad".
Agwachagokwa m gi grin cheesy
Nice one .....
straight to the point.
What are you still waiting for.
Abeg go and become a bigger boy.
meanwhile check my profile for something better
that can change the game apps world for ever.
This game is powerful
signed up now.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by God2man(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2016
VickyRotex:
We Ose!

Happy Married Life to her! kiss

We Ose
We elolo ni re daghe
We isahan ni retu jodea
We ilolo nimeze
Era no tuo oha tuamea
Bikwe whonle ni a rere o
Medigwe me roe abba
We Ose kiss kiss

I would like to know the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Igbaba2: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Pls., o which way 4 dis Npower stuff. I've seen my name o. What nxt plz!

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
TRAVEL101:

sister don't deceive urself
Deceive myself about...?

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by saintsrow(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

I remember those days in secondary school when I use to crush on this girl cheesy..hang her picture put for my bathroom..chai..now she married..she look beautiful..but this her eye lashes eh..i fit use am sweep third mainland bridge

[img]http://i./1PgPvWLfXGkCY.gif[/img]

grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Rrabbit: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless her marriage.

I am old.

It is official.

You've not been active for a while now, why?

We are patiently waiting for you and ishilove's pre wedding photos! grin grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Rrabbit: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Ishilove:
You're the one to propose, not I cheesy

For your mind, you'll soon be getting married to HungerBAD! grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Lilimax(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
She is well brought up in a good Christian home
No scandal whatsoever... I'm sure she will make a good wife.

I wish her happy married life smiley

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Rrabbit: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
DavidEsq:

Bros, I think say na only me dey reason this old tinz o. As in ehn, I am well olded, for dis geh wey I know wen she no get even orange seed for chest embarassed to fes me marry..... cry

You've seen what N3,000 appearance fee has caused! grin grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by HungerBAD: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Rrabbit:

You've not been active for a while now, why?

We are patiently waiting for you and ishilove's pre wedding photos! grin grin grin

Was out working in the Middle East.

Thanks for asking.

Me and Ishilove's Romantic trip to Venice Italy loading.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Blair18(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Ah! baba God please direct my husband to me oh.... i don't want to miss him biko

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by famosh: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Pity!
With the way you carry APC and Buhari matter for head, one will think you've got everything going for you, prolly as privilegencia. Now i see its lack of reasonable responsibility that affords you the ample time to unreasonably defend useless politicians here 24/7. You might as well be jobless and idle sef, eating "mama thank you" at old age. grin
Ishilove, this dude is bad news. If with all the hunger in the land he still sees no flaw in the present government, then hunger in your family will be normal to him too. The choice is yours. But dont come back here to tell us about your hunger experience with a guy with monicker "hungerbad".
Agwachagokwa m gi grin cheesy
Immature man. Why attack someone you don't know unnecessarily because of politics & Jonathan when this isn't even a politics tread?

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by preetyb(f): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Hml..may God bless your union with all the good fruits of marriage

Mine still loading...

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Rrabbit: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks for asking.

grin grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by dacovajnr: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Duru009:
So this girl will start choppin dickk nah...
She no been dey chop am before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks for asking.

Please let's make it hush hush

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Done baby. Head you will get grin grin grin grin grin And thanks with the kiss.
Mimzyy:

Get me the head of a Rhinoceros then I'll give it a thought. kiss tongue
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by HopeAlive14(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Happy married life.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by Genea(f): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Mmmmm, this gal yaf marry, I yam old ooooo shocked
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) by HCF(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Another wedding between the so called 'Afonja' and 'flat heads'; I laugh at the sheer hypocrisy of some of us when it comes to intertribal squabbles usually displayed online and sometimes offline....

In the real sense of the word, when it genuinely matters most, we ignore our differences and realize we are humans before calling ourselves Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa...
A terribly sick patient doesn't care if his doctor is Igbo,Yoruba or not, what he wants is someone who will help him regain his health...ditto a person who desires marital bliss, all they want is who would genuinely give them love and happiness regardless of tribe....

Let me congratulate that girl of yesterday, who has become a woman of today,Benita...I wish her a blissful marital life with Olawale...#nototribalism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos / Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.