Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. (922 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Is My Nigerian Husband And His Family Scamming Me!!! / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
So... the truth!
THIS was a total dare from a friend.
I have told a handful of people I met (that seemed to be "normal"
My stats on the entire process?
NOT A GOOD WAY TO MEET FUTURE HUBBY! Those who approached me thought I was some scam, one managed to track my Facebook account ( I was freaked out and subtly impressed) but I shut it down! The few I loaded on my WhatsApp did not last very long... Lol!
However!!! I made ONE good friend we spoke about his life and past love etc... it was nice to hear a man fess up about his feelings.
And there was another guy who I actual felt I got along with but he blocked me (Only God knows why)
Anyway... Thanx Nairalanders for the laughs.
And those in seek of love. DONT WORRY! IT will certainly find you
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy grin

So... Is he a nairalander? wink
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Hahaha! yeah he is!
BUT this was absolutely top 10 craziest things I have done in my life.

QueenSuccubus:
cheesy grin

So... Is he a nairalander? wink
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Young03(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2016
op ur own is becoming tooo much
u have not replied nw mail
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Wezma:
Hahaha! yeah he is!

BUT this was absolutely top 10 craziest things I have done in my life.

That's amazing... I know there's a lot or nairalanders out there who are responsible and capable of having genuine relationship... grin cheesy

Wishing u well in ur relationship cheesy
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Young03:
op ur own is becoming tooo much
u have not replied nw mail

I could not reply to every email. The influx of emails were just too much.
I stopped responding yesterday after 13H00 I think.
But I will be replying to questions on the platform smiley
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by mployer(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Op recomend a popular south African forum for me. I want to go and search for a wife cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Young03(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Wezma:

I could not reply to every email.
The influx of emails were just too much.

I stopped responding yesterday after 13H00 I think.

But I will be replying to questions on the platform smiley

if
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2016
mployer:
Op recomend a popular south African forum for me. I want to and search for a wife cheesy cheesy

I dont know of any names again.

But I will get back to you... check on Facebook Mzanzi Hot Babe's (although I don't think people are looking for husbands on that profile. smiley because they just showing big ass everywhere. lol Enjoy!
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Young03:

if ur for real watsapp me via 08179829985

Hey! I saw your email, I think I replied.
I won't be responding on email or adding whatsap... sorry kitty smiley
We could chat here!
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

That's amazing... I know there's a lot or nairalanders out there who are responsible and capable of having genuine relationship... grin cheesy

Wishing u well in ur relationship cheesy

I'm sure there are!
Thank You Dear smiley
Re: Confessions: South African In Seek Of Nigerian Husband. by OLADO(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Want to believe you are happy and fulfilled...

(1) (Reply)

Pics All Nairalanders Can Relate To. / Is Inviting Your Ex(es) To Your Wedding Proper? / Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.