Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? (9570 Views)

Diabetes,a Dread! / What Is Your Phobia? / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by gaby(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2009
Fear of Fear=pho-pho-phobia
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Iranoladun(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2009

What are the names for these types of fear?

Fear of Loosing my job!
Fear of being poor!
Fear of the Unknown!
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by simplychic(f): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fear of Heights
Fear of Rejection
and fear of snakes

God please help me to conquer my fears
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by didit1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fear of Snakes and Height
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by AYOANU: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
oh my God you guys are all funny

my fear is the fear of earthworm and onions

what will we call that now?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by StEdwin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fear of God,
Fear of women,
Fear of failure.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by bluespice(f): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
throttler:

@ bluspice,

i know what you are talking about. i hate stuff like the holes on cheese, anything with tiny holes in them lipsrsealed,

the biggest of my fears are snakes, if i see them even in my dreams, i wake up, and start running lipsrsealed

i was beginning to think this place had been over run by things for lack of a better word. . .
i never buy cheese if its not in spread form, slices,completely solid form or shredded, i dont set my-self up for the horrible reactions
i have a friend that gets aneurysms when she sees sesame seeds from a distance
now thats some reaction!
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
LOL at all this fear of onions, holes-in-cheeses etc. Don't you guys mean you just hate onions and cheeses with holes?? There's a difference you know wink.

Hey, I know some one who "hates" the sight of many crawling things moving all at once, in one place, ie ants or bettles etc. He can't watch those horror movies or any films that has them too much. Like in The Mummy and stuff like that. He just runs out of the room at the sight of them grin. Makes me laugh grin cheesy.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by KennyG6(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
heights, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by bluespice(f): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
maedan, i love onions
what i dont like is images with repetitions
i can watch all those human mosaic kinda things n not feel a thing
but if u go to page 2, i have an image that i said makes me have difficulty in breathing n makes my skin crawl

i perfectly understand ur friend's plight
i cant even think of crawlies moving together
ooh just typing it and thinking about it makes me feel uncomfortable. . .highly uncomfortable
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
bluespice, it was @AYOANU who said something about fear of onions. Lol at the "crawlies" - that's the exact word I was looking for grin. It's just on the TV, I always tell him - at least he doesn't have it crawling all around him on the ground grin!!!
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by bluespice(f): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
u'r mean
how can u say that?
*breaks into a nervous mess*
the thought of creeping crawlies

*barf's uncontrollably while scratching entire body, pulling hair by the hand full and having seizures*
ewwwwwwwwwww u mean embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^^^^^^

LOOOL

Someone pls call the doctor----bluespice is having a phobia-induced fit right here on NL grin grin.

Relaaaax, ok?? It's just your imagination wink cheesy.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by bluespice(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
ofcourse that was extreme
but really do feel that way when i see those things i said i dont like
all that height n water fear doesnt come close to this shit rite hurr embarassed
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ok babes but before I forget maybe you should check your bottom siggy cheesy----you love your "cream colder and your gays flaming"----Don't you mean guys?? Lol.
Don't mind me jare, I've got a thing for spelling errors. Not a phobia but I always comment when I see one grin grin.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by bluespice(f): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
nope i meant gays
u know. . . like homosexuals . . yeah them
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Okies. My mistake. (my mouth is still hanging open.) grin grin.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
maedan:

shocked shocked shocked

Okies. My mistake. (my mouth is still hanging open.) grin grin.
do u need me mouth hand to help close it
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by bluespice(f): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
lol i see jay bee has offered to help you close it tongue
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by platinumnk(f): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
lol @ fear of onions grin grin grin

how do u eat grin grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
bluespice cheesy---tell jay bee I have a phobia for people trying to help me close my mouth with their own mouth /hand angry grin.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by preselect(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
i'm afraid of myself. i am the only one who can stop me from being the me the I want me to be
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by nellaluv(f): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Mine is fear of creepy crawlings esp. crockroaches, i can smell their scent from a distance shocked shocked, and i don't spare them.
I also have phobia for sea waters, driving ontop 3rd mainland bridge, also driving close to a fuel tanker, maybe i'm afraid of dying in a horrible way.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by jaybee3(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
maedan:

bluespice cheesy---tell jay bee I have a phobia for people trying to help me close my mouth with their own mouth /hand angry grin.
serial joker tongue
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by saviola77(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
my phobia? lemme see thinking, it's gotta be roaches mehn! whenever i see 'em anywhere near me, i feel something crawling in my skin. i can't even think of killing 'em cos that may cause something else.  embarassed embarassed
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by ebony21(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
I have phobia for 2 many ppl (thousand of ppl al2gether in a place). It makes me feel suffocated n dizzy.

Fear of failure
Fear of being alone
Fear of being poor
Fear of ending up wif the wrong man

Fear of all those moluwes, big tankers and big gutters grin by the road side, in lagos
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nonnyl(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
Neat job! Dictated but not read cos i have not spirit of fear mehn.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by DeepSoul(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fear of snakes (even typin d word makes me cringe, it's dat bad)
Fear of bullets
Fear of plane crashes
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by MisterOsi(m): 3:14am On Nov 10, 2009
Spiders(I usally man up and kill them though, if I can use something other than my bare hands.),death, and being blind.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by pureminded: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2009
Deep Soul:

Fear of snakes (even typin d word makes me cringe, it's dat bad)
Fear of bullets
Fear of plane crashes

shocked Before nko ? why wont u fear all this one ? Orishirishiphobia cheesy
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Dewdeuces(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2009
BIG BIG BIG monkey snakes lipsrsealed !!! well i dont know if they are real cry lol so i will say snakes big ones small are cute cheesy lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra State Records Another Successful Heart Surgery / Lagos Warns About Fake Ebola Test Kit / Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.