Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? (9575 Views)

Diabetes,a Dread! / What Is Your Phobia? / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by paddylo1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
blackgalsphobia= fear of black girls

lol, black girls are the best though no joke, took me a trip half way accross the globe just to realize it.

maybe u should get u a black colombian, now thats ma dream girl after nigerian chicks.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by meggieblac: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
snakes, i get the chills just thinkin of them.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by chiogo(f): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2009
paddy_lo:

5, Fear, or should i say nagging suspicion that there is no GOD and we just made it all up to console our primitive selves

Yeah that too. But then I wouldn't call it fear. More like a thought that finds its way into my head sometimes.

@topic, Fear of losing my loved ones - my family is everything to me.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by dramaquin: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ revolt u have fear of roaches and big flyin insects?wow!!!! lipsrsealed bt thats wat guys r for, fightinthem off lol grin
i have fear of not bein there for my children to grow up cry mehn that shit scares me!
fear of rats and cockroaches ofcourse wink
and PHOBOPHOBIA,yea am really afraid of being afraid!lol
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by no1madman(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
jesusphobia--D fear of d 2nd coming of jesus christ
666phobia--D fear of anti-christ.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
Snakephobia---- Nwanne! that creature keep me running as old as l am.

Corpsephobia---- Even dead relations scar me
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Soflex(m): 2:33am On Nov 09, 2009
Na only God &hunger me dey fear o, i beg, r deir names ready? grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 3:50am On Nov 09, 2009
nairalandphobia------fear of nairaland?? Or at least the yabis and insults on nairaland. Lol.

@jaybee
shocked shocked shocked
That's a lot of phobias!!! I've heard of fear of knees, but fear of chins??

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words-----Dayym! Someone has a fear of long words and u actually name the phobia with a long word!! These people shaa.

@therapist where are you self?? You have to finish what you started!!?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by SeanT21(f): 4:11am On Nov 09, 2009
Height and Snakes.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by kay9(m): 4:14am On Nov 09, 2009
Fear of women is Gynephobia, right-o; but is fear of men called??
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by ELDINO: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2009
Mai brotha na women-o-o-o!!
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by madlady(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2009
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

@no1madam, Good Morning to you my male namesake, you de fear anything shocked, so i am in good company.

@meadan, Good Morning, "Mind the gap" and watch out for am cockroach. I will think of  you whilst getting on my train, i will stretccccccccch am legs well.
                 maedan i also  feared the insults on NL but i cannot hear them anymore,i must have gone deaf.
@therapist, We need you.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by IniUbom(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2009
paddy_lo:

Greatest fear, hmnn lets see, could be divided into 2, one the physical world, and 2 the spiritual or should i say the world beyond that we dont understand,

in the physical world my biggest fears are,

1, Fear of loosing my loved ones, i have both parents and 2 sisters,
2, Fear of loosing that paper after u make it, ( i never wanna be hammer or like tyson)
3, Fear of falling too deep in love that i need the person to be around just to be happy, (sometimes, love just is too much)
4, Fear of marrying a chick i aint sexually compatible with
5, Fear of some mad man knowingly or accidentally triggering a nuclear device that blows the world to smithers, esp if i have kids

in the world beyond, my biggest fears are,

1, Fear that there is no meaning to life, that we are just like the DINOSAURS, and our time will end someday as a species on earth
2, Fear that reality and time doesnt exist, that its all an illusion from your brain,
3, Fear that our universe is one in thousands out there, and we are inconsequential, as it expands
4, Fear of what becomes of the earth when the sun blows up in about 4-5billion yrs from now,
5, Fear, or should i say nagging suspision that there is no GOD and we just made it all up to console our primitive selves

i fia craze dey worri u mai son Ah-ah na beanz?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by IniUbom(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2009
paddy_lo:

lol, black girls are the best though no joke, took me a trip half way accross the globe just to realize it.

maybe u should get u a black colombian, now thats ma dream girl after nigerian chicks.
Na wa o! Akata levels don reesch Nigeria o,  Juskidding  Amigo, que pasa? u17 colombia don dey chop turkey todey finis,  dem go go introughduce u  dat ur black colombian Shakira, Shakira.  hips dont lie.  if naija boys no dey dia di "cartel" might jus hoist di Cup. my mout no fit lie.
Mi i jus dey chillin', Yadayameen?
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2009
Lol @ madlady
I think we're all beginning to mix allergy and fear to the actual phobia which is very strong in itself. I hate roaches, they make me react convulsively on sight. I have a friend like that so I know it's common.

And as for your "gap" issues, I'm sure it's mild and will pass once you're comfortable on trains. Out there though there are people with real phobias as listed by jay bee and therapist. They even need medical help to handle these phobias. I don't think there's anything out there that makes me need medical attention to handle, thanks very much grin.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by madlady(f): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2009
smiley smiley smiley

@maedan, yes you are right ,we are just making light of it, and some people really do have a problem. Anyway have a great week wink.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by maedan(f): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2009
@madlady
Thanks, and you have a phobia-free week too!!!
grin wink grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by platinumnk(f): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2009
I have severe arachephobia - fear of spiders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by kuraking(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2009
UNA NO DEY FEAR GOD?
Whats FEAR OF GOD
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Qc1(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2009
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Naijaphobia = fear of been called a Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Akanbiedu(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2009
@Poster

There is one you forgot- Islamophobia. Fear of Islam.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by saydfact(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=14pt]water water water !!, I no fit enter boat even if the boat is in an indoor swimming pool, .[/size]
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2009
ManWithBigBootyPhobia

Scared of men with bigger booty than mines
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by pureminded: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2009
Qc-1:

[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Naijaphobia = fear of been called a Nigerian grin grin grin
grin
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by donjon: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2009
Posted on: Today at 09:27:38 AM
Posted by: FL Gators

Insert Quote

ManWithBigBootyPhobia
*c'mon there's love in sharing*
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by donjon: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2009
Posted on: Today at 09:27:38 AM
Posted by: FL Gators

Insert Quote

ManWithBigBootyPhobia
*c'mon there's love in sharing*
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by paddylo1(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2009
Na wa o! Akata levels don reesch Nigeria o,  Juskidding  Amigo, que pasa? u17 colombia don dey chop turkey todey finis,  dem go go introughduce u  dat your black colombian Shakira, Shakira.  hips dont lie.  if naija boys no dey dia di "cartel" might jus hoist di Cup. my mout no fit lie.

Akata levels, ??, No nigga, naija born and bred, and no worry blk colombians n latinos full NYC/philly, so am cool, but ma man u sure say u no smoke kush?, lets just say your yarns na bucket, too much air, no weight, kapiche?  shocked,
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by tytylayor: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2009
facebukphobia------------fear of being addicted to facebook undecided
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by ifsez: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2009
what about the following phobias:

1. unemploymophobia: fear of unemployment.

2. wealthophobia: fear of being rich.

3. nairalandophobia: fear of nairalanders.
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by throttler(f): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2009
@ bluspice,

i know what you are talking about. i hate stuff like the holes on cheese, anything with tiny holes in them lipsrsealed,

the biggest of my fears are snakes, if i see them even in my dreams, i wake up, and start running lipsrsealed
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by scottN(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2009
THE UNKNOWN
Re: Phobia!what Do You Fear Or Dread Most? by dramenda(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2009
mor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Warns About Fake Ebola Test Kit / "My Son Penis Is Curved Down, Urinates From The Underside"? / Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.