Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3357 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Emodeee: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

I'm sorry I'm not like you if that's what you do , I can't stoop so low I ve gat better things to do with my time. I was hurt so I wanted to know if someone has been in a similar situation.
If you have nothing meaningful to post please run along I never tagged you.

your story sounds
"cooked up".

a picture of you and the lady or adonbilivit.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:
seriously I don't know how some guys are contented with one girlfriend....

when u ain't married....

op u deserve worst than that...

don't u no u are hurting the gals feelings in your office

all in the name of stinginess....

I wasn't raised up that way, I barely go out I started dating in my early twenties .
Re: .. by loveanonymity(f): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Do things without expexting anything from people if you don't wanna be disappointed. I think you were expecting her to be atleast nice, but there are many twisted beings in life. Just tell your girl to stop the mockery, let her know it is getting to you. Girls know when guys ain't joking. Just show her it isn't funny to you. As for your colleagues, it isn't their business where you get your satisfaction and to hell with them staring. I appreciate the fact that you took your lessons to respect opposite sex seriously, and not see them as sex object. Do your thing, don't let some nairalanders corrupt your mind.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Emodeee:

your story sounds
"cooked up".

a picture of you and the lady or adonbilivit.

Madam what do you want ? Cos a grown man can't act like you re acting right now .
Thought I asked you to run along moreover I don't do e fight abeg try the next thread .
Grazie.
Re: .. by Emodeee: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

Madam what do you want ? Cos a grown man can't act like you re acting right now .
Thought I asked you to run along moreover I don't do e fight abeg try the next thread .
Grazie.

i've said my own.
Re: .. by DoPeRoSa(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
So you wanna call it quit cause she laughed?? OP she found it funny.. I see no reason to quit,you wanna sleep Around!? OK, Remember

HIV IS REAL
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
loveanonymity:
Do things without expexting anything from people if you don't wanna be disappointed. I think you were expecting her to be atleast nice, but there are many twisted beings in life. Just tell your girl to stop the mockery, let her know it is getting to you. Girls know when guys ain't joking. Just show her it isn't funny to you. As for your colleagues, it isn't their business where you get your satisfaction and to hell with them staring. I appreciate the fact that you took your lessons to respect opposite sex seriously, and not see them as sex object. Do your thing, don't let some nairalanders corrupt your mind.

Just appreciate what I did that's all I ever wanted . as per my girl she is using it as an edge ,last night I said something to her and her reply was " ehn cos its me na,the one that called you gay you couldn't do anything to her . I felt really bad. Its not the first she is saying it. Someone once said girls love bad guys , players I think its a fact.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't understand , most girls don't buy the idea of sleeping around , but sometime in their lives they ve met one or two guys they find sexually attractive and would go any length just to sleep with the guy. Could they be pretending ?
Re: .. by torres89: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

I wasn't raised up that way, I barely go out I started dating in my early twenties .

lol

I wasn't raised this way neither

I just find it manly to stick to one gal

just some polygamous trait

it's actually fun sha

having one gal u love around

and some other bitches u care less about..
Re: .. by loveanonymity(f): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

Not everybody appreciate people bro. That is why there is a word called "ingrate"

Just appreciate what I did that's all I ever wanted . as per my girl she is using it as an edge ,last night I said something to her and her reply was " ehn cos its me na,the one that called you gay you couldn't do anything to her . I felt really bad. Its not the first she is saying it. Someone once said girls love bad guys , players I think its a fact.
Not bad guys, but I think I will call it assertive guys. Those that can handle you. What your girl said was bad, hurty and embarrasing. But you should have scolded her for her to know that she can't get away with utterances like that. I hate my guy scolding me, it makes me feel childish and immature. If you really like her, that is not a reason to break up with her. Just be a guy and let her not hurt your feelings in the name of love.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

lol

I wasn't raised this way neither

I just find it manly to stick to one gal

just some polygamous trait

it's actually fun sha

having one gal u love around

and some other bitches u care less about..

Yea but do I have to Bleep em bitches ? When my girl satisfies me sexually . moreover I believe office romance makes one look silly . just my ideology .
Re: .. by torres89: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

Yea but do I have to Bleep em bitches ? When my girl satisfies me sexually . moreover I believe office romance makes one look silly . just my ideology .

I hate office romance too

it could lead to disregard..

but not when she begs u for it...

it's not about d fucking....

for every gal u meet there is something new u learn about this beings called women

learn as much as you can before getting married
Re: .. by EOOJ(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

It hurts so much because the people saying this are the ones close to me , I see them as colleague, sisters not sex objects but they don't see it that way, they see me as a weakling and that hurts .
ma brother, d earlier u learn to ignore wat ppl say about u, d better for u. Most especially wen u know dat wat they say aint true. Why stress urself over stuff like dis? Guy live ur life n forget wat they say jare.

So because of wat they said, u now want to start sleeping around abi I feel like slapping u seriously for even thinking that.
Re: .. by Frankraj: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't do casual friends with girls , is either I'm fucking you or no friendship at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview With A Former Adult Star [Copied] / How To Spot Irresponsible Men / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.