Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. (4016 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I got an issue that's been on my mind for some time now. A few months back, there was this lady whom I rented out one of my self-con to. She was cool at first, respectful and all that but as time went on, she started getting too close for my liking. There was a time I stayed in my state for 2 months without travelling and I noticed so many things about her.

She would come to my place and start up some laggy conversations with me and even in front of my girlfriend, she'd come back from work at night and though she has a TV and DVD in her room, she'd choose to come into my place to watch a movie sitting wrongly and talking sexually but this happens when she noticed my lady isn't around and I've confronted her on it and warned her to stop. I became uncomfortable about it, I told my lady everything that's been happening and she assured me that she trusts me. I have other neigboors but she's made it seem like she was the only one living there and mind you, she is older than me and attends a white garment church. I never knew the bolded till she settled in.

Later on, I bought two turkey, {white and black} they were doing fine and growing well. They grew to an extent, they started pursuing people in the compound and everyone took it as fun running away from them but this Toyin of a lady, for her hate towards me, got a stick and hit the turkey on the head while I wasn't watching and immediately I heard that sound of a stick, I rushed out and saw the turkey had lost balance and was falling around like a drunk angry I got really mad at her that day, but still, I was able to control my self and BEGGED her not to try it again, which she agreed to.

Miraculously, the turkey survived it and everything was normal. At a certain time, I was preparing to travel for 3 months, so I left a half bag of feed for the turkey to feed on which I handed over to my lady. Weeks later, I got a call that Toyin had killed the turkey {the black one} with the same stick she used on it previously. I felt helpless and couldn't wait to return home angry

To cut the long story short, I asked Toyin to evacuate my building cos she was supposed to renew her rent at the end of the month, so I asked her to find somewhere else with the short period she had left...I couldn't take it anymore. When she was about leaving, she came to her room with a strange looking man and they stayed in there for a very long time before they started packing up her things into a vehicle...I sensed the man did some fetish stuff in the house before they left and since then, no one has been interested in taking the house... I have prayed on it, told my pastor but still facing the same issue. embarassed

Has anyone had similar experiences? Pls share a solution if you have one, thank you.

Lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Adeoba10(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
The turkey feed, is it Top feed?

16 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by IamLEGEND1: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg pass me the girl control....... Make she connect me with the baba wey tie the jazz for am......... The guy sure gan.

Also, Kill the turkeys and chop them.
Nobody want make tolotolo komot him eye.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin

Sinz..abeg move ur azz in this apartment grin help this guy oo
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Bibors(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Don't be superstitious. You never knew why they spent time before packing.
Besides if you are a Christian and have prayed, why not believe your prayer is answered rather than seeking further prayer from pastor and advice online.

Put the To Let sign outside and inform agents too about the property.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Epositive(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
where is ur location? the second turkey still dey? grin

7 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
And this is a serious matter shocked
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by SINZ: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Sinz..abeg move ur azz in this apartment grin help this guy oo

Where does he live? Sesame Street? grin
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:
Don't be superstitious. You never knew why they spent time before packing.
Besides if you are a Christian and have prayed, why not believe your prayer is answered rather than seeking further prayer from pastor and advice online.

Put the To Let sign outside and inform agents too about the property.
there was a time I prayed at night in the house with my girlfriend, sprayed Holy water when done and by the next morning, I saw hundreds of cockroaches in the room...all dead! How do you explain that bro?

I've put the "to let" sign at the top of my gate, hopefully, something good happens soon.

Thanks bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
SINZ:

Where does he live? Sesame Street? grin

grin

Pack ur bags sha & put some light on his street cheesy
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Epositive:
where is ur location? the second turkey still dey? grin
yeah, the white is still healthy.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bro, chill . Give me the house for free for 3months, I will stay dia comfortably self. grin . I don't believe in all this shitty powers, because lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by rosalieene(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
long Tori.

OP pray harder
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by idu1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where is the house make I come rent am?
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
SingleDad:
Bro, chill . Give me the house for free for 3months, I will stay dia comfortably self. grin . I don't believe in all this shitty powers, because lipsrsealed
lol..single dad still dey rent house? Big boy like you kwa grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by SINZ: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Pack ur bags sha & put some light on his street cheesy
Ofcourse there will be light, if he pays his light bill though... grin
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
idu1:
Where is the house make I come rent am?
IMO state.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..single dad still dey rent house? Big boy like you kwa grin

Since nobody wan collect am nah, make I kuku ma come stay 3months pere for dia, then see how people go beg u to rent am give them grin
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yoruba girl.gan gan u don enter
My first advice is when are you going to kill the chicken because I am very much interested grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by femolacqua(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy This is serious.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by krissconnect(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guy,what you believe is what will happen to you. If you don't believe in fetish,believe me,there's no way it'll be effective on you.
Fetish is never real,get it off your mind. Get an agent to do the business for you,give it time,someone will take over the self contain.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Bibors(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
there was a time I prayed at night in the house with my girlfriend, sprayed Holy water when done and by the next morning, I saw hundreds of cockroaches in the room...all dead! How do you explain that bro?

I've put the "to let" sign at the top of my gate, hopefully, something good happens soon.

Thanks bro smiley

You have a live in partner, you commit fornication like its normal, you still pray and spray holy water- I really do wonder the conscience you guys use when doing this.
Pls I am not judging you but just thinking out loud.

Talk to agents and offer them their commission.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Bibors(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Thanks bro smiley

The holy water must have some ingredients of insecticide

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by mathewjensen(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
op you did offend the lady and you need to apologies to her for your wicked act. Do you know the pain she might have passed through within the short period of noticed you gave her to evacuate the premises(e.g borrowing to pay a year rent and moving expenses)? Why will you terorise people with turkey in the compound just because you are the landlord. Now put yourself in their shoes if you will take that shit. I will have killed both if i were her. You better apologies for your wrong doing before its too late. This is not jazz its karma

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by ipobarecriminals: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
@op,where do u reside/leave?ìf it is Lagos, let me know, I get better agent for u.i once rent 2 bedroom flat to a one alfa,after he moved out,he came back the 3rd day with a strange old man,under the guise of removing one thing,they left one black pot/5 candles..As a,whosai, I carry that nonsense and burned it.Advert ur house, u'll see potential people we go rent am.Abi ur rent dey drive dem away
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
mathewjensen:
op you did offend the lady and you need to apologies to her for your wicked act. Do you know the pain she might have passed through within the short period of noticed you gave her to evacuate the premises(e.g borrowing to pay a year rent and moving expenses)? Why will you terorise people with turkey in the compound just because you are the landlord. Now put yourself in their shoes if you will take that shit. I will have killed both if i were her. You better apologies for your wrong doing before its too late. This is not jazz its karma
lol...are you asking if I offended her? Its actually the other way round and I'm not the only one complaining about her. Other neighbors do too.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
@op,where do u reside/leave?ìf it is Lagos, let me know, I get better agent for u.i once rent 2 bedroom flat to a one alfa,after he moved out,he came back the 3rd day with a strange old man,under the guise of removing one thing,they left one black pot/5 candles..As a,whosai, I carry that nonsense and burned it.Advert ur house, u'll see potential people we go rent am.Abi ur rent dey drive dem away
far from that bro...
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Stevengerd(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op. if you will follow my advice, All Is gonna be well. Put water inside a bucket, bring it outside everynight for 3days. let DEW fall on it, before anyone comes out carry your water inside, Read some Psalms/Pray inside the water. After the 3rd day, Sprinkle/ wash the room thoroughly with that water. U will Testify!
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Op. if you will follow my advice, All Is gonna be well. Put water inside a bucket, bring it outside everynight for 3days. let DEW fall on it, before anyone comes out carry your water inside, Read some Psalms/Pray inside the water. After the 3rd day, Sprinkle/ wash the room thoroughly with that water. U will Testify!
I'm gonna try this bro...big thanks man.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Stevengerd(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'm gonna try this bro...big thanks man.
U welcum bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
op do you know what your problem is? You mind is not only set on SUSPICION mode but SUPPERSTIONS. Thats your real problem! A big problem why Africans (but a few) will never grow. You guys dont deal with things empirically you attach all kind of cautious distrust to almost everything. Like the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari instead of letting the world know what is really happening some people have made a story of him being poisioned the reason for his being ill and without any evidence to show. Turkeys behave wild at times,. WHY DID YOU NOT KEEP THEM IN A CAGE AFTER THE FIRST HITTING WITH A STICK BY THE LADY IF THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO YOU THAN A HUMAN BEING YOU COULD SEND PACKING JUST LIKE THAT? 'Fetish powers' she could have used to make you fall for her? Think, why did she not do that instead?!

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
She attends white garment church?so?must you tell us? grin Hope is not what i am thinking? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser / Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse / How Are People Able To Raise Money For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.