Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55085 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Willie2015: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Hi is the birth certificate for verification stuff still working?
And for the address,I use prepaid so no nepa bill
But I used my bank app generated statement
It says it doesn’t meet the criteria

How did you resolve this...
I used my GTB Statement ..
It says it does not meet their criteria...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Willie2015: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Hi is the birth certificate for verification stuff still working?
And for the address,I use prepaid so no nepa bill
But I used my bank app generated statement
It says it doesn’t meet the criteria

Just go to your bank
and get a printed one...
And scan it to them...
Instead of using the online copy
They have accepted my own & acct verified
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Brainmytool: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can i use my skrill account to deposit and make payments without verification
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by iampeTer(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fiverr number verification available. O81O 5299855
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Ogbemuo: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
I have Neteller with $1.40 i want to sell it for airtime
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Reggaemich(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brainmytool:
Can i use my skrill account to deposit and make payments without verification
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30U1E5868Z4
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2023
Willie2015:

Just go to your bank
and get a printed one...
And scan it to them...
Instead of using the online copy
They have accepted my own & acct verified
Noted or a court document showing your address used on your skrill account...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Spidermon: 3:02am On May 22, 2023
I opened dom account to withdraw from bet365 but e bounce and the wire was reversed. I will get the printed bank statement this morning to verify my Neteller/Skrill.
Any advice?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kingobozy: 3:58pm On May 22, 2023
Get a printed statement from your bank showing your full name and address that you provided in registration for Skrill/Netteller.
Also have it stamped and signed by the bank. Very important.

Spidermon:
I opened dom account to withdraw from bet365 but e bounce and the wire was reversed. I will get the printed bank statement this morning to verify my Neteller/Skrill.
Any advice?

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Spidermon: 5:08pm On May 22, 2023
kingobozy:
Get a printed statement from your bank showing your full name and address that you provided in registration for Skrill/Netteller.
Also have it stamped and signed by the bank. Very important.

I have done that and both have been verified. The problem now is Skrill/Neteller are not accepting deposit from any of my bank cards
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by puskin: 10:08pm On May 22, 2023
Spidermon:
Any advice?

What was the reason for reversal?
Are you sure u entered ya dorm acct details correctly?
Are u sure you are trying to withdraw at least $40?
Have u tried chatting with them?

My first simple question to you is what was ur first method u deposited with??
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by puskin: 10:09pm On May 22, 2023
Spidermon:

I have done that and both have been verified. The problem now is Skrill/Neteller are not accepting deposit from any of my bank cards

Go and buy Skrill/neteller from people online.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Spidermon: 9:27am On May 23, 2023
puskin:

What was the reason for reversal?
Are you sure u entered ya dorm acct details correctly?
Are u sure you are trying to withdraw at least $40?
Have u tried chatting with them?

My first simple question to you is what was ur first method u deposited with??

Perhaps i filled the details incorrectly.
Its way above 40 dolls.
I have chatted with them.
I deposited using Stanbic MasterCard.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Spidermon: 12:52pm On May 23, 2023
puskin:

Go and buy Skrill/neteller from people online.

Can you recommend anyone?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by puskin: 2:12pm On May 23, 2023
Spidermon:

Nope.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by puskin: 2:18pm On May 23, 2023
Spidermon:

Perhaps i filled the details incorrectly.
Its way above 40 dolls.
I have chatted with them.
I deposited using Stanbic MasterCard.

Yea, you actually did if it was reversed.

Call your bank customer care where your dorm. acct is domiciled and ask them to send you the bank wire details to your email.
If they send it OR you already have it, shoot me a DM and I can guide you into filling it correctly.
I do bank wire withdrawals from 365 and it takes exactly 3days to reach my acct, it might take 5days if it's your first time to withdraw thru that method.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by WinMagnate: 2:27pm On May 23, 2023
Spidermon:

Check @mesmer. He's our man.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2023
Spidermon:

I do buy and sell skrill/Neteller.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by SilverSnow(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2023
This is a really nice thread. For those looking to sell skrill or neteller funds try p2exchanger dot com

1 Share

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Dumartz: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
My Skrill acct have not been verified n there is a limit of 76k plus, d thing is can i fund my wallet & send money to a skrill user without exceeding d limit range? ? Will d recipient receive funds
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dumartz:
My Skrill acct have not been verified n there is a limit of 76k plus, d thing is can i fund my wallet & send money to a skrill user without exceeding d limit range? ? Will d recipient receive funds
Chat on whatsapp
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Dumartz: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
3RNEST:

Chat on whatsapp
Verified
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Please someone should update me on the current document for Address Verification, I have send them Bank statement 10x yet they keep rejecting it..

Anyone has verified their account recently?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by SilverSnow(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2023
3RNEST:
Please someone should update me on the current document for Address Verification, I have send them Bank statement 10x yet they keep rejecting it..

Anyone has verified their account recently?
I can get you a court document to verify it. Works all the time. But it cost 5k
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2023
SilverSnow:

I can get you a court document to verify it. Works all the time. But it cost 5k
Come whatsapp then..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by rezky(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
I need someone who can help me fund my neteller account. Since our debit card no dey work again.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
rezky:
I need someone who can help me fund my neteller account. Since our debit card no dey work again.
Come WhatsApp Link below

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.