Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55091 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2022
MrDoGood:

I'm yet to fund it.

But you can from a Uba mobile app, internet banking or deposit via counter.

What's up with bet365? I've read a lot of persons use the card for the bookie. What's special about them ?
The number one bookie in the world with interesting odd, fast payout and the betbuilder option to select and combine several markets from a match .

Very reliable bookie cool

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2022
Fucklove:
Request for the UBA prepaid card. It's a separate account with a unique account number. That's what I use for skrill and bet365 funding cool

Couldn't use it to fund Skrill
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2022
MrDoGood:

Couldn't use it to fund Skrill
what about the dollar card? This is serious.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2022
Fucklove:

You can't load it with naira over the counter or via mobile app. Except dollar deposit
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 19, 2022
MrDoGood:

Only from UBA account (mobile app or internet banking,) bank deposit via counter
good day

Does the uba africard have an expiry date like our normal ATM card

Example

12/22

12=december(month)
22=year
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
Commendable:
good day

Does the uba africard have an expiry date like our normal ATM card

Example

12/22

12=december(month)
22=year

Yes, it does. But I will tell you to forget about getting the card. It's very useless.

Monthly spending is 20 dollars maximum
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
Fucklove:

Don't bother getting the card.

Maximum monthly spending is $20
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2022
MrDoGood:

Yes I know. It's general for Naija cards. I will go for BARTER by flutterwave then. It's a virtual dollar card. Though they use black market rate.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2022
MrDoGood:

You can't load it with naira over the counter or via mobile app. Except dollar deposit
It's very useless then. Information is power.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
MrDoGood:

Yes, it does. But I will tell you to forget about getting the card. It's very useless.

Monthly spending is 20 dollars maximum
how come

I thought the limit was above $100

The africard u collected is it

International high naira card

Or

International low naira
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2022
Commendable:
how come

Or

International low naira

Nothing like high naira card or low naira card. Don't let those that have not collected the card or have no information tell you nonsense.

You can actually call the c.care number at the back of a Uba card to get more info
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 19, 2022
Commendable:
how come

Or

International low naira
Which one be international high naira or low naira?
The card is okay but the only problem is that you fund with #500+ to a dollar and withdraw at #420 to a dollar which is quite bad.

I strongly advise you open a domiciliary account with GTB, request for a dollar Mastercard or Visa card. Their card has $1000 monthly spending limit and when you withdraw to the card, you can request the bank to convert the money to your domiciliary account, withdraw dollars and go and change in aboki hand

Or

You can use GTB naira Mastercard to fund your account and withdraw to your domiciliary account
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2022
fados4sure:

Which one be international high naira or low naira?
The card is okay but the only problem is that you fund with #500+ to a dollar and withdraw at #420 to a dollar which is quite bad.

I strongly advise you open a domiciliary account with GTB, request for a dollar Mastercard or Visa card. Their card has $1000 monthly spending limit and when you withdraw to the card, you can request the bank to convert the money to your domiciliary account, withdraw dollars and go and change in aboki hand

Or

You can use GTB naira Mastercard to fund your account and withdraw to your domiciliary account

What's the maintenance for dom account?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 26, 2022
MrDoGood:

What's the maintenance for dom account?
Since 2011 I have been using my domiciliary account, I have never for once be debited for maintenance fund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
fados4sure:

Since 2011 I have been using my domiciliary account, I have never for once be debited for maintenance fund

Good evening sir, please can you help with the requirements in opening a GTB dom account?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fucklove:
Good evening sir, please can you help with the requirements in opening a GTB dom account?

Two references operating a current or domiciliary account

Passport

ID card

Utility bill

Things change over time. As at when I open mine, I opened a current account with 25k and domiciliary account was open for me for free.

I barely know what they use now and I suggest you visit any GTB close to you or call GT Connect
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
fados4sure:

Two references operating a current or domiciliary account

Passport

ID card

Utility bill

Things change over time. As at when I open mine, I opened a current account with 25k and domiciliary account was open for me for free.

I barely know what they use now and I suggest you visit any GTB close to you or call GT Connect
Thank you very much sir cool

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by harrykingz: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
fados4sure:

So what is the interest rate of Naira to Dollar using GTB?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by harrykingz: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
MrDoGood:

Even with the 20$ min. It's still no working when I tried with uba prepaid Visa card.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
harrykingz:

Even with the 20$ min. It's still no working when I tried with uba prepaid Visa card.
It's no longer working, that's why I'm trying to port to GTB.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
harrykingz:

What do you mean by interest rate of naira to dollar?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
harrykingz:

You're very correct. It's useless
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kingobozy: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
harrykingz:

Gtbank, using my Mastercard, sells at N490 per $
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Iamyemmie: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
3RNEST:

add address on the bank statement before sending to skrill.
Hi is the birth certificate for verification stuff still working?
And for the address,I use prepaid so no nepa bill
But I used my bank app generated statement
It says it doesn’t meet the criteria
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Iamyemmie: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
pumapuma:

Please, I have been trying to get my account verified for weeks without success. I downloaded NIN slip from the nimc mobile app yesterday, uploaded it and it still got declined.
Please, what can I do?
Hi were you Able to verify later with the printed nin?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2022
harrykingz:

Skrill does not accept Mastecard. Even if you have $1000 limit as far as it is Mastercard, nothing ooo
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Yungmil: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Skrill does not accept Mastecard. Even if you have $1000 limit as far as it is Mastercard, nothing ooo
bro pls which card does Skrill currently accept. Cant find any
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ennymob22: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2022
seyiofficial:
Thkz guyz I was able to take the money without verification
pls tell me the step to take out my money without verification
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Tyradfr: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
EMIOMOADEOYE:

pls which card does Skrill currently accept. Cant find any
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Smartforexmgr: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Are you interested in making sweatless profit from Forex Trading but donot have the trading knowledge and experience,

You can partner with Smart forex account management services.

We use a world class trading strategy and can mange your forex portfolio with uptimum results,

No service fee, only profit sharing

Daily profit and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Contact us on telegram for more details.

(at)smartfxmgr
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tyradfr:
pls which card does Skrill currently accept. Cant find any

Turns out that I was wrong.

Mastercard works fine on Skrill. Tried it and it works.

The only thing is you have to make sure that you are within your limits

Otherwise get a dollar-denominated card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.