Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55083 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Sammybase(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2022
3RNEST:
Verification before Transaction the rule on Skrill to be on the safe side of Skrill.... If you have NOT verified your Skrill OYO FOR U...

Goodday... smiley
that was how neteller collected my 150$ and permanently ban me for no reason......
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Sammybase:

that was how neteller collected my 150$ and permanently ban me for no reason......
Come WhatsApp Link below
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Sammybase(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
3RNEST:

Come WhatsApp Link below

Check previous messages
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sammybase:

Check previous messages
Where??
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by icenti: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sammybase:

& your account was fully verified ?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Sammybase(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
icenti:

& your account was fully verified ?

New account... They block it and collwct my money after i sent the requested verification file to them
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bestboo001: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
I just came across this thread after already creating a thread on how I can deposit in my skrill acct.. I was asked to get a UBA Africard card... But the guy was also talking about a prepaid card... Is it the same thing pls? Which do I request for at the bank??

Good evening!
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
bestboo001:
I just came across this thread after already creating a thread on how I can deposit in my skrill acct.. I was asked to get a UBA Africard card... But the guy was also talking about a prepaid card... Is it the same thing pls? Which do I request for at the bank??

Good evening!
Request for the UBA prepaid card. It's a separate account with a unique account number. That's what I use for skrill and bet365 funding cool

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bestboo001: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fucklove:
Request for the UBA prepaid card. It's a separate account with a unique account number. That's what I use for skrill and bet365 funding cool
So the Africard is different from the prepaid card?? And also please, shey they won't start asking me questions upon questions before issuing it?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
bestboo001:

So the Africard is different from the prepaid card?? And also please, shey they won't start asking me questions upon questions before issuing it?
The africard is the prepaid card. Just go apply for prepaid with a valid ID, passport and utility bill. You don't even need to own account with them before applying.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bestboo001: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fucklove:
The africard is the prepaid card. Just go apply for prepaid with a valid ID, passport and utility bill. You don't even need to own account with them before applying.
Understood sir. Thanks a bunch. But make them no use charges kill me o when I want withdraw o.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bestboo001: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Fucklove:
Bro, good morning..
For the prepaid card, shey na Visa I go request for?
And is it in Naira or USD pls?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2022
bestboo001:

Bro, good morning..
For the prepaid card, shey na Visa I go request for?
And is it in Naira or USD pls?
It's Visa. Naira or Usd card depends on your choice. Both will work.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by bestboo001: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Fucklove:
Alright. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Ogbemuo: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
I can't make any transaction on my neteller it says am sharing credentials and have multiple account please help and it's only one account i have on my phone and it's verified
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by everify(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
WE SELL

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED NETELLER ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Olaerioluwa(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2022
cmoney22222:
sell it off to 3rnest sharpaly bro.......
You can simply sell it to an exchanger like me .But am willing to buy more than$20

WhatsApp:08084365663
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
Fucklove:

Thanks for this information.

I've been thinking about getting mine for years now. I think I should get one tomorrow since I can no longer fund with my card.

Is the Africard instant ?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

Thanks for this information.

I've been thinking about getting mine for years now. I think I should get one tomorrow since I can no longer fund with my card.

Is the Africard instant ?
No, i was given 1 week.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2022
Fucklove:
No, i was given 1 week.

I'm currently inside the bank now and I'm getting it instant.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

I'm currently inside the bank now and I'm getting it instant.

wow. Congratulations sir cool
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2022
Fucklove:
wow. Congratulations sir cool

Gracias.

I just collected both.

The naira & dollar
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

Gracias.

I just collected both.

The naira & dollar
Wow. Any special document required for the dollar card? Did you enquire about their exchange rate for the dollar card?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:47pm On May 18, 2022
I can get you a verified PayPal.

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2022
Fucklove:
Wow. Any special document required for the dollar card? Did you enquire about their exchange rate for the dollar card?

A valid government ID
Utility bill
BVN

As per the bolded above, I didn't ask & of course it's not fixed
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

A valid government ID
Utility bill
BVN

Thank you sir. I'll be getting one soon.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ajerimitan: 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
1. What is the dollar rate using UBA prepaid naira card. How many naira to a dollar on skrill or netteller? 2. Can you transfer from your other accounts to the prepaid card especially dollar card or it has to be direct dollar depisit with cash?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

A valid government ID
Utility bill
BVN

one more question sir. I would love to know the best way to fund the dollar card and if it works well on skrill and Neteller. I can't wait to hear from you.

I will be dedicating the dollar card for bet365, eBay and aliexpress cool
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
ajerimitan:
1. What is the dollar rate using UBA prepaid naira card. How many naira to a dollar on skrill or netteller? 2. Can you transfer from your other accounts to the prepaid card especially dollar card or it has to be direct dollar depisit with cash?
E be like say you read my mind grin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Fucklove(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
Naija cards dey totally useless now. $20 monthly limit on transactions.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2022
Fucklove:
one more question sir. I would love to know the best way to fund the dollar card and if it works well on skrill and Neteller. I can't wait to hear from you.

I will be dedicating the dollar card for bet365, eBay and aliexpress cool

I'm yet to fund it.

But you can from a Uba mobile app, internet banking or deposit via counter.

What's up with bet365? I've read a lot of persons use the card for the bookie. What's special about them ?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MrDoGood(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
ajerimitan:

Only from UBA account (mobile app or internet banking,) bank deposit via counter

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.