Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo (37461 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by freezyprinzy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Awww embarassed
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Rapmoney(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by bobbybrown007: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Girls of now @ days can't even wait at all she is an example of ..........
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by ogaprime(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
MzMayD:
Ten years of dating someone before tying the knots its totally sickening...

Bull crap!!!

Who does that shiit? undecided

@bolded,

The same couple you are commenting on their 10years love story oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by justjify(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
You mean you were beaten and you fainted because of this guy, yet you remained undaunted? This babe really tried, I wish more babes have the kind of sense God gave this babe
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Emeraid: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
They tried oh
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by justwise(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Now this is Love!!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Austin4lif: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
MzMayD:
You may be right... But then again its still crap to me cos I won't engage in such.
that why u are nt yet married
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Happy for them, this has shown again that indeed love conquers all.

Mine is in the 4th year now and maybe, just maybe we will also share a similar story like this in future.

You think you are doing us,you are doing yourself, just continue
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by ichommy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Happy for them, this has shown again that indeed love conquers all.

Mine is in the 4th year now and maybe, just maybe we will also share a similar story like this in future.

Lovely, Mine will be 5 years next 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Jacko1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Every dress was baggy den..... Strange even gals clothes

Every is pencil now
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by austinbrown: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
10 yrs? When my own relationship no dey even reach 3months? Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by lukency(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
After 10yrs of unceasing wounding.
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Anusiemgood(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=51401185]

You may not like it but it certainly doesn't makes it bull crap. The reason for the delay might have been money, family or each busy with their careers. The most important thing is they got married at the end and their love is ever strong.

It's better than counting for 3 months and getting married only to jump out of it. I bet they understands each other very well since they have been together for 10 years.

So my dear, don't diminish something cos it doesn't makes sense to you. [/quote
No sense atal
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Hollyharjii: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Gud to hear diz it's inspiring guess few of our ladies will get diz to der skull
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by KINGinVAHALA: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
ichommy:

Lovely, Mine will be 5 years next 2 weeks.
wow, thats nice, I just hope it leads us all to the aisle.
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by KINGinVAHALA: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
dikeigbo2:

You think you are doing us,you are doing yourself, just continue
hahahahaha, bro wetin I do na?
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Guffaz: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Excellent delivery..... always!

Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by aalangel(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
10 years? Toke and Maje part 2. Makes absolutely no sense.
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by ichommy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

wow, thats nice, I just hope it leads us all to the aisle.

Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Read well, they started dating very early, should they now get married at a young age. Like Ginaz suggested, only God knows how many guys go Don fok u in ten yrs. Plus, which one is better
MzMayD:
Ten years of dating someone before tying the knots its totally sickening...

Bull crap!!!

Who does that shiit? undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by JustAvo: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
aalangel:
10 years? Toke and Maje part 2. Makes absolutely no sense.

Bae na wa u oooo. Na my G u dey wish Toke Maje ish so?
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by aalangel(f): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
JustAvo:

Bae na wa u oooo. Na my G u dey wish Toke Maje ish so?

I was waiting for this. I'm not wishing them that, just comparing them. But 10 years of courtship is terrible....infact the girl...I don't know what to say to her.
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Troubleking: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
aalangel:

I was waiting for this. I'm not wishing them that, just comparing them. But 10 years of courtship is terrible....infact the girl...I don't know what to say to her.
10 years of dating, not courtship.
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by our9ja: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
JerryGustemante:
bleeping one pusssy for 10 yearssss!!!! big ups to u guy except u played some away games wink
Of cause away game now,even friendly matches even dey..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by JustAvo: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
aalangel:

Exactly... typing nothing will av saved u from d trouble u may enter ds night... Beg me before I use wetin Kunle use take keep temi on you. #ours will be 12years wink
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by chydii(f): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
People in relationships for as long as 10yrs and I can't even last 2months cry
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by billyG(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
pple still dey marry fo this recession,dem no fit wait make recession over. cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by onyeomanono24(f): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2016
]They look taller 10 years ago. Buhari sef.

grin grin grin grin Mr presidio don suffer
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by Freestainworld(m): 1:28am On Dec 04, 2016
later somebody will tell me they are going to honeymoon when the honey is already finished
Re: Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo by dissybling(f): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2016
beautiful, God bless you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.