Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (37394 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Spiritfun: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman. She's a complete spec of all I ever wanted in a woman. She's extremely beautiful, kind, supportive... She doesn't hesitate to buy me gifts even in her moment of lack.

I'm convinced beyond all doubts that we're SOULMATES. Our love story is very interesting and we're truly in love. Time will fail me to discuss US in this thread.

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married but she has a very ugly memory that's hunting and hurting her emotions so much that we really need find a solution to it before it causes us a great damage.

MY FIANCÉE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT A VERY TENDER AGE BY A RELATIVE WHO LIVED WITH THEM. She was molested uncountably by this monter of an Uncle who took advantage of her who found pleasure in defiling a primary school pupil.

I've tried so much to counsel her but somehow, I still believe she's not totally free from that trauma. I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time but my Fiancée is still battling with this horrible experience.

I hate to see my woman in pains cos I truly and genuinely love her.

I Need help urgently on how best to help my woman heal from this ugly encounter. Please, anyone with practical experience should advise me on how to handle this situation and save my fiancée from this trauma.

Mods, kindly help me reach a wider audience.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by dawnomike(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
visit a counselor to book a counseling session.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nairalanders and all this una fake stories

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by NiRfreak(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sorry I can't help you...I'm not a clinical psychologist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by doggedfighter(f): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fine
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Shortyyy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
It won't be easy, but with time and constant care she'll pull through

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by dollytino4real(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
u the guy, play it card well with her time will heal her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Spiritfun:
I have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman. She's a complete spec of all I ever wanted in a woman. She's extremely beautiful, kind, supportive... She doesn't hesitate to buy me gifts even in her moment of lack.

I'm convinced beyond all doubts that we're SOULMATES. Our love story is very interesting and we're truly in love. Time will fail me to discuss US in this thread.

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married but she has a very ugly memory that's hunting and hurting her emotions so much that we really need find a solution to it before it causes us a great damage.

MY FIANCÉE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT A VERY TENDER AGE BY A RELATIVE WHO LIVED WITH THEM. She was molested uncountably by this monter of an Uncle who took advantage of her who found pleasure in defiling a primary school pupil.

I've tried so much to counsel her but somehow, I still believe she's not totally free from that trauma. I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time but my Fiancée is still battling with this horrible experience.

I Need help urgently on how best to help my woman heal from this ugly encounter. Please, anyone with practical experience should advise me on how to handle this situation and save my fiancée from this trauma.

OP there's really nothing you do except to encourage her.

Fundamentally I discovered the best way to solve this issue while seeing a counselor is that your woman lives a consecrated life towards God, since you've decided not to engage in premarital sex, very wonderful.

Let her find time to pray consistently, meditate on the holy book, and hear encouraging words from you. If you are a Christian it's important she builds a fellowship with the Holy spirit through that consistency in prayer, this is the principal factor that can exchange that sad experience for a better one, bkos some these things are not just physical.

She may also be suffering from complex and abusive words may cut her deep even if she doesn't express it, equally she may be fearful, give her some good doses of encouragement and always make her know she matters and can overcome any challenge but it is utmostly important that she builds a relationship with God, it's remains the winning key even with counseling.

38 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by kalu61(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
The easiest remedy is for her to confront the guy with so aim of voicing her accumulated anger, face her fears and probably an apology may come.

May God have mercy on some souls.

17 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dem give you story chop, and you self chop ham..

Everything go be..

169 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
well let her see a therapist or counselor. Many of us were once victims of a form of sexual molestation or the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married

Premium tears loading

*Swallows red pill*

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married

Premium tears loading

*Swallows red pill*

It's like it's only how to have sex they teach you guys in these your redpill classes.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

It's like it's only how to have sex they teach you guys in these your redpill classes.

When experienced men are talking, small upcoming boys are supposed to stay calm and listen.

Rape claims and no sex before marriage are a very dangerous combination. Why am I even explaining to a toddler.
Please face your studies for now.

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

When experienced men are talking, small upcoming boys are supposed to stay calm and listen.

Rape claims and sex before marriage are a very dangerous combination. Why am I even explaining to a toddler.
Please face your studies for now.

You're the toddler if you think all rape claims are lies and all relationships must involve sex.

Instead of men to be learning how to grow wealth, they are busy teaching you how to include sex in everything you do and on whoever you are with. I hope sex will save you when men come out for war.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Spiritfun:

You need to ask her if she will remain in that thinking situation of hers

She should simply forget about it, it's a past for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Damn.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
frozen70:

You need to ask her if she will remain in that thinking situation of hers

She should simply forget about it, it's a past for God sake
PTSD. Not easy to forget just like that.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
She should report the Uncle to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by CaveAdullam: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
The road is wide, broad and very gigantic, and all forms of manipulative rationalizations must be efficiently put in place in order not to get caught by her own tenterhooks.

Why is it that it's only women that are unable to overcome sexual abuse when they were young unlike men? How come they remember nothing from childhood except the "sexual abuse?"

I'm kind of perplexed how women can easily ride different d!cks, and never attach any real enotional energy to them, but never forget a "sexual abuse" when they were young. They can exit a relationship brusquely, and latch onto another, and every past memory is easily wiped out. Hahahaha! The game is not for the weak!

Of course, there are outliers, but on a general note, women claim victims of sexual abuse in order to ensconced their years of lasciviousness. They are trying to recuperate for their lost years, and must do whatever possible. They are done with their transactions in the sexual market place, and must cash out with a truckloads of benefits. If they lose out of the game, they are doomed! Therefore, subtle stunts must be pulled, emotions must be carefully calibrated and to sum it up: women don't allow themselves to be bounded by the strictures of logical reasoning and morality. They're more smarter than men in the intersexual dynamics.

In a culture like ours where promiscuity is shamed, women are expected to be chaste, but since they've messed up with their prime years, they will quickly develop all forms of victim syndrome to escape the unintended consequences of their prior actions. And only naive men fall such kind of scams.

Kings, be wise!

Thanks.

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by seangy4konji: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Find a coubsellot.. If she is not ready to move on..leave her
.majority of we men also web abused by women at tender age and we moved on..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Mide3367: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Orisirisi something

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
This life, sometimes the kind of news wey we the hear dey sound like film trick but nothing wey dey shock me one bit again....

Op,dat your fiancee uncle don suppose to dey answer case for police station by now if truly say that kind thing dey go on....

Get the evidence and act..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
It won't shock me if that lady is lying.

They're many out there. Take stacyo for example,a chronic victim of PTSD. Just be careful with their kind.

Lairs abound everywhere and they lie from the pitiest of hell.

At this point op,I commot my hand for your matter.

30 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by udwise123: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by CandyOps(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Understand something, these Redpillers above have no single idea what child sexual abuse is esp to the girl child.

And OP you actually need to do a compatibility test before you tie the knot. It's vital. And the reason is because I once dated a barnie who was sexually abused as a kid too. Now here is exactly want happens every time we tried to copulate:

Her pussy walls will automatically get rigid and lockup anytime penetration is about to occur. E be like that autolock shit that happens as soon as you put your car gear in Drive. It's really frustrating because you'll slide in a finger and the pussy is wet but penetration no fit occur. And lubes won't work except u force it in which will be uncomfortable for her

At a time you'll begin to think she does it on purpose.. I think it's medically classified as Vaginismus

You should check that word out on Wikipedia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Tillatalk: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Dem give you story chop, and you self chop ham..

Everything go be..

you be real gee

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by jimmyolasun: 5:37am On Feb 22, 2021
tears loading

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the toddler if you think all rape claims are lies and all relationships must involve sex.

Instead of men to be learning how to grow wealth, they are busy teaching you how to include sex in everything you do and on whoever you are with. I hope sex will save you when men come out for war.
What r u talking about, a girl of 22 is holding on to a memory of what happened at say 6,7 or even 15. Just an excuse for the unfortunate guy not to determine her body count, blaming d uncle who has forgotten he did so in his teenage years, manipulating him till marriage, you r saying rape claims

My guy, if u r reading, see my wise advice for you, the antedote for snake bite is a powerful anti poison. Just think about it.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by femi4: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Spiritfun:

Meet a counselor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by TANID(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by stupidmod2: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2021
why u come include say she dey buy u gifts?? wetin dat got to do with her situation hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.