Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Final Shift Away From Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Final Shift Away From Christianity (5538 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / From Christianity To Deism: My New Journey Has Just Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by benzics(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
chrmn1:
so you mean you accept that the basic materials that formed the universe just showed up or that they created themselves. It's one thing to say 'I don't know' and quite another to say 'it happened like this' when you know deep down in your heart that it couldn't have happened that way.
Hehe.. Now for your info.. No one, I repeat no one, will ever know "for sure" how the world came to existence.
We just establish theories based on evidence.. But it is crazy for you to say you know how the world was created because it was written in a book! A book that didn't undergo any experimentation, hypothesis or observation, just written because an idea "came to the writer's head"..
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by chrmn1: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2016
benzics:

Hehe.. Now for your info.. No one, I repeat no one, will ever know "for sure" how the world came to existence.
We just establish theories based on evidence.. But it is crazy for you to say you know how the world was created because it was written in a book! A book that didn't undergo any experimentation, hypothesis or observation, just written because an idea "came to the writer's head"..
but you just said we should accept the idea that the earth was not created. That's the point I disagreed and still disagree with
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
bemind:

This is similar to what happened to me. The day you drop hypocrisy and begin to dig deeper and deeper into the faith, the day you start reading the Bible with more depth, trying to live right and relinquish falsehood, that is when your veil will be unveiled. It's amazing!

I encourage you to read the Age of Reason by Thomas Paine

I am a deist and I believe that the word of God is his creation.

The chapters of the bible are written by different authors at different times for different audiences and cultures and translated from different languages. So group of people compiled them and leaving out some books and they called it the word of God.

I am done
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Immorttal: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrMontella:

analice107
analice107 anas09 emmanystone. we all knew but we love to keep quiet wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by frank317: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
PDBonline:

It's an assumption that if God speaks His voice can be recorded. There are other sounds in nature that other animals naturally pick but it took us several centuries of scientific sophistication to pick. We were the ones not picking the sounds all along.
People who are not directly hit by bomb can still be killed by the sound waves generated that is beyond the limits of our ears to pick.

About MMM, if God tells someone something, it is in that person's interest. His or her case may be different from yours. For example, I have wanted to play the "Who wants to be a millionaire" home play before and God tells me not to. I won't go on the street to tell everyone not to. It's personal.

HOWEVER GOD IS REAL AND HE SPEAKS TO US. HE CAN SPEAK TO YOU TOO- IN FACT HE DOES, BUT RARELY IN AUDIBLE VOICE.

[size=14pt]Other Examples of God Speaking To Me[/size]

- I was in an executive meeting and the M.D. was talking about opening another branch somewhere and sending one of the staffs to handle the place. God lets me know that will be a wrong move and I tried to persuade the man not to make the move but he was so confident (I too didn't tell him God said so anyway). Well he ended up losing both the staff and all the investment in the branch.

- I thought my spouse would have someone she would marry already when I met her. God told me I was wrong and she later confirmed it.

- Someone had prayed that he wanted a divine confirmation of the course he would study to be sure and that God should use me for this (I won't advise anyone doing that anyway). It was computer science he was considering but just wanted to be sure. Immediately we met I "saw" COMPUTER SCIENCE written across his forehead before I knew why he came. That was wasn't what I cooked up.

- Someone went for a job interview and it looked very bad plus initially she was not interested (people have said the CEO of the company is wicked). Well, I told her what God told me when I asked about it: 1. She will be employed 2. It will be for her training to learn how to run a similar company and it will be a rigorous training.
SURE ENOUGH, she was employed and within 3 months (before six month when she was to be confirmed) she was promoted to head all the branches and to represent the CEO which led to her training to handle things only the CEO normally handles. The company is currently in her care under the CEOs watch.

... and so on. What you choose to believe can either help or limit you. God is real and He is my Advantage.

Pls what did God tell u about boko haram and Nigeria recession... What did he say is the solution to all these?
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Immorttal:
analice107 anas09 emmanystone. we all knew but we love to keep quiet wink cheesy
Wait, why am i called out here? What nonsesne are you talking about? Am Analice and Anas09 so?
I had to register Analice107 because muslims wont believe am not their muslim brother. If you want to report me for that go aheard. Who is emmanystone?
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Immorttal: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Wait, why am i called out here? What nonsesne are you talking about? Am Analice and Anas09 so?
I had to register Analice107 because muslims wont believe am not their muslim brother. If you want to report me for that go aheard. Who is emmanystone?
why are you bitter, someone cannot joke with you again ? shocked shocked shocked sister you need a boyfriend! cool
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Immorttal:
why are you bitter, someone cannot joke with you again ? shocked shocked shocked sister you need a boyfriend! cool
Hahahahahahahahhaha. What will do with a boyfriend?
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Immorttal: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahhaha. What will do with a boyfriend?
You have a life time availability of a person who would listen to your senseless chatter. cheesy
Someone to throw tantrums
Someone you can very easily blackmail.
No more boring weekends.
You can also enjoy at least a portion of what he has on his bucket list. grin
Shopping with him is better than shopping with girl friends as he would wait for you outside the changing room for hours and you do not have to do the same. (basically acting like a mumu) cheesy
There would be one shoulder waiting for you to lean on when you are low.
Possibly a ride if he’s got a car or another vehicle. shocked
Moral support during a vulnerable or troubling time.
Advice when no one else seems to be offering it or it all seems wrong.
Pleasurable experiences together, dates, maybe trips to different places. kiss

you see how lame your question sounds,, angry many many benefits but thinks a pastor boyfriend can be boring oo
i hope we have derailed the thread entirely cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by hahn(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Immorttal:
You have a life time availability of a person who would listen to your senseless chatter. cheesy
No more boring weekends.
Shopping with him is better than shopping with girl friends as he would wait for you outside the changing room for hours and you do not have to do the same. (basically acting like a mumu) cheesy

you see how lame your question sounds,, angry many many benefits but thinks a pastor boyfriend can be boring oo

Anas09, don't forget you will also have someone to share jokes with, argue with, steal his ice cream and get your pvssy eaten and beaten up properly after "shopping"

Seriously, you need to get laid undecided

1 Like

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by jonbellion(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Immorttal:
No more boring weekends.

1 Like

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Immorttal:
No more boring weekends.

I don die ooooo. Hahahahahahahhahaha. U want kee with laf oo. So nah the reasons wey i need Boy Friend be this? Hmmmm. Sounds nice.

But what makes you think a Christian guy can't do what you just enumerated? Apart from the "PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCES" before time?
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Anas09, don't forget you will also have someone to share jokes with, argue with, steal his ice cream and get your pvssy eaten and beaten up properly after "shopping"

Seriously, you need to get laid undecided
Getaway Hahn. Do not pollute my holy ears.

Father, I rebuke the unclean spirit speaking through hahn. I come against the spirit of pervasion in him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of my testimony. I release a clean spirit upon him right now in Jesus name.
Amen.
Hahn, recieve it sad
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Immorttal: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

I don die ooooo. Hahahahahahahhahaha. U want kee with laf oo. So nah the reasons wey i need Boy Friend be this? Hmmmm. Sounds nice.

But what makes you think a Christian guy can't do what you just enumerated? Apart from the "PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCES" before time?

a Christian guy will say its demonic to start with cool. Not all of them though but the "over holy" ones are boring.

"pleasurable experiences you see, my mind is pure oo grin i yaff read the bible cover to cover 17 times in my lifetime,. Attended seminary school,. Lived in the church for 2 years,. My best roomie is a pastor,. cool. I was a sunday school teacher,. I yaff fasted for 5 days before sef grin (hahn is my witness) cry right now i feel like going 6 oclock evangelising grin grin

so i don't understand what you are talking about on PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by hahn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Getaway Hahn. Do not pollute my holy ears.

Father, I rebuke the unclean spirit speaking through hahn. I come against the spirit of pervasion in him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of my testimony. I release a clean spirit upon him right now in Jesus name.
Amen.
Hahn, recieve it sad

The Irony is that you are praying to Jehovah who slept with an underage virgin, Mary, in the name of the product of this rape/pedophilia, Jesus.

And this same product of this sinful act, Jesus, was also gay(that is why he hung only around men and also shared a kiss with Judas). tongue

Jehovah is the one who needs cleansing of it's genocidal tendencies and also a proper psychiatric evaluation from a professional

Use your head wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

The Irony is that you are praying to Jehovah who slept with an underage virgin, Mary, in the name of the product of this rape/pedophilia, Jesus.

And this same product of this sinful act, Jesus, was also gay(that is why he hung only around men and also shared a kiss with Judas). tongue

Jehovah is the one who needs cleansing of it's genocidal tendencies and also a proper psychiatric evaluation from a professional

Use your head wink
Hahn, i forgive you, but the blasphemous spirit in you is damned eternally. You have a choice to be delivered. But if you keep submitting your will to satan to use, you'll regret it eventually.

I don't engage demons in conversations. If it was hahn talking i could reason with you, but the evil spirit in you is who is speaking so i'd pass.

He thats in me is greater that him that is in you.
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Immorttal:
a Christian guy will say its demonic to start with cool. Not all of them though but the "over holy" ones are boring.

"pleasurable experiences you see, my mind is pure oo grin i yaff read the bible cover to cover 17 times in my lifetime,. Attended seminary school,. Lived in the church for 2 years,. My best roomie is a pastor,. cool. I was a sunday school teacher,. I yaff fasted for 5 days before sef grin (hahn is my witness) cry right now i feel like going 6 oclock evangelising grin grin

so i don't understand what you are talking about on PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCES.
Immorttal stop derailing this thread oo. I just came back from a 1whole month ban. I no want go back so soon.

Whatever you mean by " PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE". Make e remain inside your head grin
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by hahn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Hahn, i forgive you, but the blasphemous spirit in you is damned eternally. You have a choice to be delivered. But if you keep submitting your will to satan to use, you'll regret it eventually.

I don't engage demons in conversations. If it was hahn talking i could reason with you, but the evil spirit in you is who is speaking so i'd pass.

Do not stress yourself.

I had a vision and you are going to hell. That is Jehovah's will for you. See ya tongue
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Do not stress yourself.

I had a vision and you are going to hell. That is Jehovah's will for you. See ya tongue
Again, i forgive hahn, but the demons inside hahn are damned eternally. When hellfire is mentioned, they tremble, they know they can't esacpe it.
But hahn can, thas why they keep hahn under wraps so that he will join them to hell. But God will have mercy and deliver hahn from them. Amen.
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Again, i forgive hahn, but the demons inside hahn are damned eternally. When hellfire is mentioned, they tremble, they know they can't esacpe it.
But hahn can, thas why they keep hahn under wraps so that he will join them to hell. But God will have mercy and deliver hahn from them. Amen.

Hell is your portion. Amen
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by EyeHateGod: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Hell is your portion. Amen
Lol
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by EyeHateGod: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Of a Muslim gives you this Threat how would you feel? It's funny how people think sometimes
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Of a Muslim gives you this Threat how would you feel? It's funny how people think sometimes
What is the threat here?
A muslim can't even try it. Which mouth him go use?
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

What is the threat here?
A muslim can't even try it. Which mouth him go use?
Good now you have a taste of your own stupidity..
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Good now you have a taste of your own stupidity..
I will forgive you. Your guidiance were absent from your life so, you turn out bitter and angry. Am not responsible for frustration son. Watch it so you wont over dose.
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

I will forgive you. Your guidiance were absent from your life so, you turn out bitter and angry. Am not responsible for frustration son. Watch it so you wont over dose.
Pls stop projecting your feelings(anger and bitterness) on me not Everyone is like you..
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Pls stop projecting your feelings(anger and bitterness) on me not Everyone is like you..
Facepalm.
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

Facepalm.
Are you surprised?
Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by MrMontella(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Use your head wink
ohhh shvt! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by jonbellion(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anas09:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Use your head wink

Gold! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Final Shift Away From Christianity by Anas09: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=jonbellion post=51549989][/quote]
Do you have something to day Jonbellion? You can go ahead and say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. / Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified? / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.