Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic (3016 Views)

If You're His Mum. What Will You Say To Him? / First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2016
A..... lipsrsealed

Stupedinluv:
I will buy a gun
.....and then? grin

realmindz:
If dem born am well, make he slap my mama again grin
If I die with laugh..... cheesy grin grin
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by realmindz: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2016
If dem born am well, make he slap my mama again grin
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by hisroyalrealnes(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Then he is dead!...if him no die that day,then make i know wetin cause am.
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Melvinsofty: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2016
chojo3000:
U get mind slap my mama,wait fess..
guy u nor funny na Belle u dey carry the weight for abi na for chest
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2016
No matter how huge, big, strong he is, as long as he was not trying to defend himself from her trying to murder/harm him,I will let him have it. angry angry angry angry Everything. Every damn thing in me. I will defend her with my last breathe. If he likes he should wield an AK-236.

If not at that moment, I will go home and spend my life time trying to kill or maim him! angry. Either make him go blind or make him impotent or make him loose a limb. That I swear on.

If Punch and PM News like,they can create captions like ''Solider Beats Mother and Son'' cheesy. However people will see me defend her at the end of that day or at the end of my life time. And the stories will record it that he assaulted my mother and I tried to defend her! That legacy must be left.

I must let him have it! angry
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by MrCork: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:
If you come home one day and you were told that this guy beat ur mom what will you do ?
A-thank him for the job well done and run away.
B-battle for battle after knowing you might end up visiting heaven that day.
C-i will hand him over to God..shikena..!

...my niggggga..there is a reason why bullet wazzz invented wink

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will console my mumsmiley
lols unworthy daughter
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2016
KissChrix:
My mum? What nonsense angry

We must fight to finish, afterall David killed Goliath
u will reconsider wether the Bible is credible or merely man written
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2016
MystiqueReine:
Look for his mother and slap her too 50-50
dont stay in Nigeria afterward cos he will owe u a visit
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2016
I will tell mama to take heart,,, den go back ,,,use prayer to fire him back to back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) / Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Would You Hit Me For 10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.