Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Npower Benue State - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Benue State (16377 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Benue State by Timblaze(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2016
monerozi5590:
......thanks for the update.... GOD bless you sir
thanks for the update.. pls anybodi in otukpo area.? whatsup me 08035135171
Re: Npower Benue State by Jobpostboard: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr and start a discussion for your state
Re: Npower Benue State by Yeah55(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2016
mashin:
placement still ongoing hopefully it will be made public within the week, let's be patient
How about the Physical verification/screening?.
Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Yeah55:
How about the Physical verification/screening?.
Re: Npower Benue State by sugardad1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Join Benue npower WhatsApp group 08034809385
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
today 6th still went to the office of the SSA on Social Investment program, placement still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
As of today 6th Dec. placement still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
mashin:
today 6th still went to the office of the SSA on Social Investment program, placement still ongoing
yoy are doing a good job...
Re: Npower Benue State by Baron1V(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2016
I heard verification in the various local governments in Benue starts today Thursday to Saturday, from 8am to 4pm everyday.
Re: Npower Benue State by AUSTINABBA(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Baron1V:
I heard verification in the various local governments in Benue starts today Thursday to Saturday, from 8am to 4pm everyday.
guy, each LGA conducting the verification separately or we are to gather at Makurdi for the verification exercise? waiting for your reply thank u.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
screening of shortlisted candidates is ongoing are various headquarters of the 23 LGAs, you need to present your highest qualification certificate, age declaration, certificate of LG state origin, means of identification (National ID card, Driver's license etc)
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
mashin:
screening of shortlisted candidates is ongoing are various headquarters of the 23 LGAs, you need to present your highest qualification certificate, age declaration, certificate of LG state origin, means of identification (National ID card, Driver's license etc)
pls no vex. we would truly appreciate if we can get the correct list of the document we would need for the verification. becos I those hear more than 20 different documents combination
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
AUSTINABBA:
guy, each LGA conducting the verification separately or we are to gather at Makurdi for the verification exercise? waiting for your reply thank u.
I think it is going on simultaneously in each local govt. so depending on where u selected as your location.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
N-POWER SCREENING EXERCISE BEGINS IN BENUE

Screening exercise for would be beneficiaries of N-power Teach, N-power Agro, N-power Health and N-power Community education has commenced in the 23 local government areas of Benue State.

According to a statement from the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the governor on Social Investments and state Focal Person for the programme, Hon. Terhide Utaan, the exercise, which started last Wednesday, 7th December, ends on Saturday, 10th December, 2016.

The exercise, which holds in the various local government secretariats across the state entails verification/confirmation of birth and academic certificates, addresses and employment status of shortlisted applicants for the aforementioned programmes among others.

The statement further revealed that at the end of the screening, a list would be compiled and sent to Abuja for necessary action, explaining that applicants who fail to make it through the screening would be replaced with the already pending list of applicants.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
documents needed for the screening are Your NYSC discharge certificate, your statement of result, age declaration or birth certificate, means of identification (National ID card, Driver's licence, Permanent voters card) and a passport photograph
Re: Npower Benue State by abuuthmaan: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls, where do those of Makurdi LGA converge? Are those candidates that are not originally from Benue allow to participate?
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Makurdi screening is taking place at Makurdi LG secretariate
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
abuuthmaan:
pls, where do those of Makurdi LGA converge? Are those candidates that are not originally from Benue allow to participate?
yes offcoz.
Re: Npower Benue State by AUSTINABBA(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
please any selected candidate from OGBADIBO here should whatsapp/call me. very urgent thank you.
Re: Npower Benue State by Okwori12(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2016
is Photocopy of credentials required?
Re: Npower Benue State by dra1987(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2016
Did my verification today thank God,any person under otukpo should go to local government sectariate for his or her verification is important it is closing by Saturday . attend with the following documents,nyc original and photocopy, birth certificate, original and photocopy, national ID original and photocopy,results original and photocopy,1 copy of passport photograph.

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Senior Special Assistant to Benue state Governor on Social Investment program Engr. Utaan Terhile Conrad wrote.

I will be a guest on Radio Benue's flagship programme, ON THE LINE, this morning at 9:00am. I will be answering questions on the Federal Government's Social Investments Programme and Benue's journey so far. You are invited to please listen in and ask questions agitating your mind on NPOWER, the Home Grown School Feeding Programme, the Conditional Cash Transfer etc
Call: 07038267479 text: 08099001293
Live streaming@live.radiobenue.com
web site:

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by Okwori12(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Verification may continue tomorrow but the place is less busy at the moment. if you've not done yours, rush there now. For those in Makurdi

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
I just got this mail from npower
Latest announcement from npower
State of residence and State of origin
You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection.
You can now update your state and local govt of origin. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.
Use http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Any news about posting?
Re: Npower Benue State by Okwori12(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
jospepper:
Any news about posting?
if you are in Makurdi you can go to Local Government Education Authority to know where you are posted to. but posting letters will be available next week.

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Okwori12:

if you are in Makurdi you can go to Local Government Education Authority to know where you are posted to. but posting letters will be available next week.
we just pray there will be room for redeployment becos must of us were posted to very very far places
Re: Npower Benue State by Okwori12(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yea
Re: Npower Benue State by crown3: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
hello pls can someone here tell me if Benue accept NCE for N teach?
Re: Npower Benue State by Bunmie10: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
any body that has phone no of any officials at oluyole local government should plz contact me on 07065315044
Re: Npower Benue State by Okwori12(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bunmie10:
any body that has phone no of any officials at oluyole local government should plz contact me on 07065315044

I believe you are in the wrong place
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2016
hello everyone.. has anyone been posted yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Empower Nigerians 2021 / The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.