Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Npower Benue State - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Benue State (16379 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
queenjuli:
hello everyone..
has anyone been posted yet?
I think so. but personally refused checking mine but all my Frnds have checked theirs.
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Koleman:
I think so. but personally refused checking mine but all my Frnds have checked theirs.
Thanks. pls where are they checking?
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenjuli:
Thanks. pls where are they checking?
local govt education authority
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
thanks
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenjuli:
thanks
you welcome
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
latest update from npower. you can now update your state of origin and local govt of origin and also your bank account name which was formerly not possible. pls pass on the information... use the portal link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Okwori12:

if you are in Makurdi you can go to Local Government Education Authority to know where you are posted to. but posting letters will be available next week.
Is posting list truly out at the LGEA? Has anyone confirmed that they saw it and is it for Teach and Agro? I am asking because I am far from there so I want to be sure before I go there.
Re: Npower Benue State by Timblaze(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
jospepper:
Is posting list truly out at the LGEA? Has anyone confirmed that they saw it and is it for Teach and Agro? I am asking because I am far from there so I want to be sure before I go there.
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Koleman:
latest update from npower. you can now update your state of origin and local govt of origin and also your bank account name which was formerly not possible. pls pass on the information... use the portal link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng
......my state of origin and LGA update is not responding
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2016
monerozi5590:
......my state of origin and LGA update is not responding
yes after clicking on update it doesn't display. I believe it is a fault from them...but the bank account name displays right?
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Koleman:
yes after clicking on update it doesn't display. I believe it is a fault from them...but the bank account name displays right?
.......yes
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
monerozi5590:
.......yes
it same experience all over.
Re: Npower Benue State by Timblaze(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2016
pls were can someone check the list of deployment?? to knw were he or she is been posted to
?
Re: Npower Benue State by hbof(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2016
I went to my LGA secretariat but no information about posting.
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2016
During the official flag-off of the Deployment exercise by Governor Samuel Ortom yesterday in Makurdi, the SSA said all shortlisted volunteers should be patient, the deployment will be announced when its out let's stop duelling on romour.

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
mashin:
During the official flag-off of the Deployment exercise by Governor Samuel Ortom yesterday in Makurdi, the SSA said all shortlisted volunteers should be patient, the deployment will be announced when its out let's stop duelling on romour.
Chai!! Nigerians and rumors are like 5 and 6. So those who said posting is out is it in their dreams they saw it? Thanks Mashin.
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
jospepper:
Chai!! Nigerians and rumors are like 5 and 6. So those who said posting is out is it in their dreams they saw it? Thanks Mashin.
.....Nteach posting is out...........!
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
the N-teach posting was out but it was due to pressure to meet up with the FG demand, the posting will properly be done as their is many complains, the posting needs to be done to be close to residential areas

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by hbof(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
mashin:
the N-teach posting was out but it was due to pressure to meet up with the FG demand, the posting will properly be done as their is many complains, the posting needs to be done to be close to residential areas
thanks bro
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
mashin:
hoping it is true. i been don d shed tears
Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
monerozi5590:
.....Nteach posting is out...........!
ok thank you, let them take their time and do the posting for Agro properly.
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
monerozi5590:
.......yes
bro u can now re edit your state of origin and LGA of origin. it now displays after submitting
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
guys u can now re edit your state of origin and LGA of origin. it now displays after submitting
Re: Npower Benue State by mashin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
N-Agro posting is being done by BNARDA

2 Likes

Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Koleman:
bro u can now re edit your state of origin and LGA of origin. it now displays after submitting
.....thanks a bunch!
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Mr koleman...... still not responding...!
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2016
monerozi5590:
Mr koleman...... still not responding...!
somebody notified me yesterday and I did mine.
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2016
....payment of December stipends has commenced...... house, if anyone has gotten alert, should let us know please!.. thank you PMB!... God bless Nigeria!
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2016
monerozi5590:
....payment of December stipends has commenced...... house, if anyone has gotten alert, should let us know please!.. thank you PMB!... God bless Nigeria!
so far so good I have seen testimonies from Abia, cross rivers and borno.
Re: Npower Benue State by abuuthmaan: 6:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Good Morning Everyone!
Pls I wanna know if it is still possible to go for my documents verification, because am yet to do mine due to a very tight schedule, if yes, can anyone kindly, find out the date. Makurdi LGA, thanks a lot as you help a brother. STILL WAITING
Re: Npower Benue State by Masterdeking(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Join Enugu state Npower Volunteers whatsapp group by adding admin on 08066074558
Re: Npower Benue State by Bigii(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
I have been trying to update my bank details but is not working. What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Empower Nigerians 2021 / The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.