Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Npower Benue State - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Benue State (16376 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Any news on posting letters?
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2017
no news from my end

1 Like

Re: Npower Benue State by smrtblg(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Have you seen an MLM that pays 200% in 48hrs? If you are on telegram, send me a mail and I will forward it to you.
Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
up till now no posting letters?
Re: Npower Benue State by monerozi5590: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
I received yet another stipend

2 Likes

Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
just got my January stipend.
Re: Npower Benue State by Malubi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please be serious. are you sure it is january?
Koleman:
just got my January stipend.
Re: Npower Benue State by Koleman(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Malubi:
Please be serious. are you sure it is january?
yes. serious. selection of device has also been activated on the npvn portal.
Re: Npower Benue State by abuuthmaan: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yet to receive December stipend talk more of January, after checking my profile, i found out that i made a mistake in my bank details, what do i do, pls?

anyone with useful info should help because i had send them mail but no response.
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
abuuthmaan:
Yet to receive December stipend talk more of January, after checking my profile, i found out that i made a mistake in my bank details, what do i do, pls?

anyone with useful info should help because i had send them mail but no response.
go to the social investment office, they will give you a form to fill
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Npower this Npower that
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Enangson:
also got mine, please kindly update me with any latest info concerning our posting letters in Benue State.
definitely
Re: Npower Benue State by jospepper(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Also got my Jan alert yesterday afternoon.
Re: Npower Benue State by mercy1196: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
queenjuli:
I went there since last week and up till now I haven't seen December stipend talk more of January.... And my account and Bvn were correct.... The problem was that my Bvn is having 3names while npower 2names
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
those under Nhealth should go to ministry of health to check their posting and summit their credentials. you'll be given a form to fill. go with a passport photograph, a copy of your CV and other relevant credentials.
I just did mine.
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
mercy1196:

I went there since last week and up till now I haven't seen December stipend talk more of January.... And my account and Bvn were correct.... The problem was that my Bvn is having 3names while npower 2names
my bvn has 3names while npower have 2names but I've been paid for DEC n Jan. maybe there is another problem

2 Likes

Re: Npower Benue State by hbof(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
queenjuli:
those under Nhealth should go to ministry of health to check their posting and summit their credentials. you'll be given a form to fill. go with a passport photograph, a copy of your CV and other relevant credentials.
I just did mine.
you mean all Nhealth in Benue ?
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
hbof:
you mean all Nhealth in Benue ?
no MKD sorry
Re: Npower Benue State by hbof(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
queenjuli:
no MKD sorry
thank you. Do you know whether the posting of Nhealth is handle by each LGA ?
Re: Npower Benue State by mercy1196: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
queenjuli:
my bvn has 3names while npower have 2names but I've been paid for DEC n Jan. maybe there is another problem

am getting tired of did npower stuff
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
hbof:
thank you. Do you know whether the posting of Nhealth is handle by each LGA ?
I don't know
Re: Npower Benue State by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
mercy1196:

am getting tired of did npower stuff
is your profile complete? you need to check. your state and LGA of origin and residence, your bank account name, your bvn and account number, are the digits complete and correct? you need to confirm all these things
Re: Npower Benue State by abuuthmaan: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
queenjuli:
Thanks alot, but yet to be resolved
Re: Npower Benue State by mercy1196: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
queenjuli:

is your profile complete? you need to check. your state and LGA of origin and resident, your bank account name, your bvn and account number, are the digits complete and correct? you need to confirm all this things

I just found out my account name is not showing online... also state of origin and LGA of origin is missing.
Re: Npower Benue State by Chigorkizz(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Where is posting done for Nhealth participants in various local government in Benue start.

please help!
Re: Npower Benue State by PogDab: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Any Gboko LGA Npoower corp member in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Empower Nigerians 2021 / The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.