Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (11763 Views)

US and EU Officially Lift Nuclear Related Sanctions On Iran / WAR: US Confirms Israeli Strike On Russian Missiles In SYRIA!! / A Western/israeli Strike On Iran Will Achieve Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Shagari2(m): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2007
Please please please, let them nuke themselves jo, at least no ones gonna nuke 9ja, hope y'all haven't thrown away ur green books, if you have, sorry o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by 4Play(m): 2:19am On Feb 05, 2007
Donzman:

Why shouldn't other Government endeavour to get Nukes?. . .Should we let a certain people use theirs to blackmail and intimidate others based on what?. . .If you can get it, go ahead. Why should India or Israel have nukes but not Iran?

This is a case of cognitive dissonance.Almost every right thinking person on earth has come to the conclusion that nuclear weapons are a scourge on peace and stability on earth.

This thinking is embodied in international treaties which IRAN is a signatory to.How logical is it to claim that a proliferation of nuclear weapons is a legitimate course for human beings to take.

My question is why stop at Iran,If Iran has nukes then Iraq should have,if Iraq has then Kuwait and Saudi Arabia should have,if Saudi Arabia has then Egypt should, , , ,

Genius     ,lets all have the  capability to wipe each other off the planet.That makes a lot of sense and anybody who can't see that is a propagandist.The world is a better place if we can all wipe each other out

Strangely,even Iran has never asserted that it wants and has a right to build nuclear weapons.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Shagari2(m): 2:24am On Feb 05, 2007
4play you're a genius - - - - - - CERTIFIED
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by 4Play(m): 2:26am On Feb 05, 2007
@Shagari2

Prime Minister,I am just spreading the message of reason which u are well versed in.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:07am On Feb 05, 2007
@ 4 play
So why should the US, JAPAN, RUSSIA be allowed to have Nuclear weapons?
Why should the engine of the economy (oil) be traded only in American funds? Why is that when Iraq was ready to start selling in EURO's bush wen t looking for mass weapons and found not one?
This is not an east or west thing its a global thing, getting adultrated news and drawing conclusions is not correct.
How many International treaties has the US and other countries broken in the last year alone?
But when they do it, it is probably justified
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by 4Play(m): 3:23am On Feb 05, 2007
@JosBoy4Lif

I didn't know Japan had nukes,I defer to your "superior knowledge" on that.I will address some of the issues u brought up

It is unfortunate that their are nukes today and in recognition of this,their has been an international consensus to eradicate them.In summary,international policy has been to ensure that those who have nukes gradually work towards de-nuclearisation and those who don't are expected to  desist from any efforts to acquire one

This was generally working,the US and Russia have undertaken a massive reduction of their nuclear stockpile until certain nations decided to go against the consensus.Why should Russia and the US continue their reduction at the same time that Iran and N.Korea are increasing theirs?

Whatever our opinion is of the effectiveness of the anti-nuclear proliferation regime,we can surely see that the continued proliferation of nuclear weapons only sets up a chain reaction i.e if one nation gets it,neighboring nations feel the need to acquire it,with the consequence that the world is a much unstable place.

The logic of ,"if nation A has nukes nation B must have ",is self defeating.I believe that the fewer nukes there are,the better.

This is the most plausible approach to the issue
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:38am On Feb 05, 2007
@ 4play

Sorry I meant to put N.Korea, I don;t know why I got the two confused
But yes it is true that the treaty tries to do good, but we cannot tolerate the fact the Israel has nukes and is ready to Nuke Iran
Why was there no great upheavel when Pakistan and India wer feuding about kashmir and were doing nuclear tests,
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by 4Play(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2007
@JosBoy4Lif

Neither India,Isreal or Pakistan is a signatory of the NPT.The 5 weapons states,US,UK,France,Russia and China have a recognised status under the NPT.

Only N.Korea,having signed the treaty,subsequently broke it and acquired nukes.Iran seeks to follow down the same path even though it is a signatory

Last I checked,there was a lot of kerfuffle over India and Pakistan's tests.But they are not bound by treaty for they never signed any .Same applies to Isreal

Iran in their wisdom made themselves subject to the NPT,having incurred the benefits(signatories are allowed access to nuclear technologies for peaceful purposes)now seek to move to weaponisation using the technologies they acquired under the treaty.A classic 419 case.

To suggest that Iran is entitled to acquire nukes would amount to making a mockery of international law and international efforts to stop proliferation.It will undermine decades of international consensus and global stability
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2007
This is a case of cognitive dissonance.Almost every right thinking person on earth has come to the conclusion that nuclear weapons are a scourge on peace and stability on earth.

Oh it does?. . .Remind me why you're 100% okay with the US having nuclear weapons again?. . .So your favourite nation can intimidate anybody they want?

Donzman says no, if 1 person owns a nuclear weapon, everyone has the right to do the same. If you feel nuclear weapons are bad, America and all these other countries should get rid of theirs A.S.A.P.

What is good for the goose, is good for the gender. cheesy

It is unfortunate that their are nukes today and in recognition of this,their has been an international consensus to eradicate them.In summary,international policy has been to ensure that those who have nukes gradually work towards de-nuclearisation and those who don't are expected to desist from any efforts to acquire one

Wow. . .You must think we're idiots here, do you even believe this trash you're saying?. . .US and Russia aren't getting rid of their nuclear warheads anytime soon.

The logic of ,"if nation A has nukes nation B must have ",is self defeating.I believe that the fewer nukes there are,the better.

Huh?. . .Why is it better for A to have it but B shouldn't have it?. . .Could it be because A is your favourite country and you want to give them the sole monopoly to intimidation?

Level the playing field, if A has it, give it to B.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by dblock(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2007
The middle east has got serious problems
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2007
@ donzman,
as usual you have not bothered to properly understand 4play's post before running away with wild and unfathomable conjectures.
Iran signed an NPT where they pledged not to develop nuclear weapons, the concessions - access to western technology to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. As usual, the slaves of allah turned the other cheek and are now frantically trying to use the technology to build nuclear bombs primarily to obliterate the Jewish state and the west.

Pakistan and India did not sign the NPT so the US cannot mediate.

The US and Russia were already decommissioning a large number of their nuclear weapons but with the rise in the number of rogue states now trying to develop such weapons, it will be foolish for any of the western powers to "lead by example" by destroying their remaining stockpile.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by nyabinghi(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2007
First and foremost i think this fora is supposed to air non-sentimental views. Though we are in a pro-west world nothing good can come out of the anti-west nations. If israel could have nukes why not its neighbours. Who made america the police of the world. Ahmedinejad is a supreme leader and he has the rights to govern his country as he wants at least no other leader teaches bush how to rule america. let Israel attach Tehran and see for itself that Iranians are not cowards like arabs. Also if the IDF couldn't defeat the Hizbollah's rag-tag army how does it want to handle the Iranian revolutionary guards, moreso Iran is a United nation, unlike Afghanistan and Iraq where the division was noticeable. Death to all western Puppets. There would be no peace in this world until equality is guaranteed to all without regards to race.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by comechop(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2007
Its AMAZING how much discussion there is over a FALSE report. Or didnt you guys read the LINK regarding the validity of the reporter? He is [/i]one of them[i], those people that like to give Israel a bad name and rub them in the mud, when countries like Iran are openly shouting for their annihilation. I fear for some of una wee dey here. Arguing blindly.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by comechop(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2007
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by asoderock(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2007
Point of correction you all Isreali praise singers and war mongers! Iran did not call for Isreal to be wiped out on Earth, but on the map. Iran is suggesting that Isreal be relocated from the middle East because of its oppressing tendencies on her Arab neighbours. Iran is only sympathising with her Palestinian Arab brothers who are being humiliated and prosecuted daily by Isreal.
Please, And please, we have seen enough blood in the region, because such a strike by Isreal will only lead to devastating consequencies.
By the way who gave Isreal the right to nuke but not Iran?
Let us all preach for peaceful resolution of the crises.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2007
@donzman

ur correct - wat is good for the goose should be good for the duck fowl. if A decides to have then B shouldbe allowed to have

now china now have capabilities for a satellite warfare US is shaking very soon US would do wat they know how to do best if they can to manipulate the situation and stop other countries from having it also

@davidlan

the Americans have changed the names of their nukes it is no more nukes it is now called tactical nuke which they claim to be precise and accurate which we both know it is a lie cos there would still be radiation

dont allow ur self to be deceived they ain't doing away with nothing they r only doing away with old expired nukes

probably they have threatened iran and others then to sign the pact cos of economic reasons which we all know thats wat US uses to negotiate but if i might ask who gave them the powers to become world police??

i just wish bush would just do the simple mistake and not listen to his senate and attack iran, then we r in for a war
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Seun(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2007
Armies like to manufacture opportunities to make use of their training. Nuclear weapons are made to be used!
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Londongal(f): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2007
If anybody thinks Israel or indeed America will allow Iran to develop Nuclear weapons they are mistaken. Israel has destroyed such a facility way back in the past.

The sooner those facilities are wiped out the better. Even other Arabs states like Saudi Arabia and Egypt do not want Iran to acquire those weapons. Not destroying it NOW is what will cause a world war 3.

Israel has every right to launch a pre-emptive strike as the mad mullah has been threatening to wipe them out. And that is what he will do as soon as it is ready. Then what do you think America will do?  Then everybody will join in, Armageddon becons,  So don't think Nigeria won't be affected. I doubt if there will be any world left if we find ourselves in this situation.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Afam(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2007
Unfortunately, bias, sentiments and sometimes outright misinformations and lies will not let us discuss this issue the way it should be discussed.

1. If country A thinks it has a right to own nuclear weapons then country B or any other country for that matter reserves the right to own one too.

2. What if Iran opts out of the NPT today and develop uncountable nuclear weapons just like Israeal, Pakistan and India are doing, what will happen?

3. The US rather than destroy or even reduce its nuclear arsenal is building more sophisticated ones and we see people on this forum trying to tell us that the US is destroying its nuclear arsenal.

It is still had to understand why Bush was voted/rigged into office in 2000 as the US under his leadership has become the most disliked nation on earth and for the first time in a very long time the president of the US is disliked more than the prime minister of Israel in the Arab world, thanks to the clueless and lying invader.

Whether as a status symbol, intimidating instrument or whatever, nuclear weapons in the hands of any country is a bad omen and should be frowned at.

After all only the US has used atomic bombs in civilian populations on two occassions so I wonder why it thinks a nuclear weapon in its hands is safer than one in the hands of Iran or even Iraq.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2007
londongal

stop arguing from a religious biased stand point

when and how come other countries have not attacked US over their own weapons??
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by la1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2007
what diffrence does it make who's gt nukes and who doesnt?cant we all jst get along?how does a "pre-emptive strike" which entails use of force and which will no doubt cost human lives justify wateva apprehensivveness isreal and the us maybe experiencing?my people two wrongs no matter how well intended will never make a right,
i am not pro iranian or watever i jst think that the world is too much like a schoolyard  full of bullies angry, we've all lost our values (for human life at least).pls lets wake up,and stop the violence
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by texazzpete(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2007
kaecy5:

@donzman

your correct - what is good for the goose should be good for the duck fowl. if A decides to have then B shouldbe allowed to have

now china now have capabilities for a satellite warfare US is shaking very soon US would do what they know how to do best if they can to manipulate the situation and stop other countries from having it also

@davidlan

the Americans have changed the names of their nukes it is no more nukes it is now called tactical nuke which they claim to be precise and accurate which we both know it is a lie because there would still be radiation

don't allow your self to be deceived they ain't doing away with nothing they r only doing away with old expired nukes

probably they have threatened iran and others then to sign the pact because of economic reasons which we all know thats what US uses to negotiate but if i might ask who gave them the powers to become world police??

i just wish bush would just do the simple mistake and not listen to his senate and attack iran, then we r in for a war

I'm in too much of a hurry to educate you on the difference between conventional nukes and tactical nukes. please read it up and stop making uneducated comments!

As for those supporting nuclear prolifearation, please let us know how many times in the last 30 years that a country has actively threatened another with its nuclear arsenal. Most of you speak with ignorance of the awesomely destructive force that is a nuclear weapon. at best such weapons should not exist. but they do! The onus now is to prevent such things from falling into the hands of unstable people. and Iran (and north korea) doesn't strike me as well- balanced.  Indeed, a nation that has called for the extermination of another should not be trusted with WMDs. At least, any person with a brain here can't envisage the scenario of an american nuclear attack on any other country in the near future. can you say the same for North Korea or Iran?
historically, the Arab countries have attacked Israel when they think they are strong enough or Israel is weak enough. Did any quarrel precipitate the 1972 Arab-Israeli war? Or wasn't it just an attack at the most opportune time?

To those shouting about the existence of plans by israel drawn up in case they need to attack Iran, y'all need to GROW UP! What do you think Nigerians do in NDA? Contingency plans for the invasion of Cameroun, Ghana, Chad and defensiv emeasures in case of a Libyan Invasion are drawn up, and it is the duty of the Nigerian army to update them frequently. Any country that doesn't have contigency plans for armed offensive/defense against it's neighbouring countries has no business having an armed forces. Sheesh!

The Nigerian police carry guns. so do the armed robbers! Should we let everyone carry guns now? Would you like the next door maiguard and the neighborhood madman to have  a gun too?

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Afam(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
texazzpete:

At least, any person with a brain here can't envisage the scenario of an american nuclear attack on any other country in the near future. can you say the same for North Korea or Iran?

No one envisaged that when it dropped 2 atomic bombs on civilian populations before (the only country that has done so).

If the US can invade Iraq based on a pack of lies and today hundreds of innocent civilians have been sent to their early graves with people losing their lives in tens or hundreds everyday in that country today, then I wonder how one can trust the US with nuclear weapons.

texazzpete:

The Nigerian police carry guns. so do the armed robbers! Should we let everyone carry guns now? Would you like the next door maiguard and the neighborhood madman to have a gun too?

So, in this case, the Nigerian police is the US and the armed robbers are those countries that have refused to take instructions from the White House, very very interesting.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by texazzpete(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2007
mari0ry:

Not that it will happen but, an Iran with Nuclear weapons will mean Saudi Arabia will also seek and possess nuclear weapons. You guys think the massacres in Iraq between Shiites and Sunnis are bad right now? You haven't seen anything yet.

Actually maybe this is the solution to the problems of the Middle East. Let them bomb each other off the map. No doubt they will take Israel along as well. The "Holy Land" will be so polluted by radiation, no one will give a shit about it or lay claim to it any more. The survivors would be sick for generations so they will have other issues to deal with rather than terrorism. A large number of potential terrorists will be eliminated in one swoop.

Yeah, there are definitely up sides to Iran having nuclear weapons.

Yup! Not to mention plunging the world into an unprecedented energy crisis as most of the world's oil supply goes up in smoke, eh?
brilliant!
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
texazzpete:

Yup! Not to mention plunging the world into an unprecedented energy crisis as most of the world's oil supply goes up in smoke, eh?
brilliant!

excellent! And Nigerian leaders/looters smile to swiss banks with enormous oil proceeds! Just what they needed! grin
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by dakmanzero(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
@davidylan.

If the worlds oil supply is destroyed, we will be invaded and annexed. We will NOT smile to the bank. Pray it doesnt happen.

@everyone else.

Please go and read up on Nuclear weapons.

No really, I'm talking to YOU, the guy who thinks he knows what they do. I can assure you u do not, and Im talking to all the smartest people here. Google 'overpressure front'- that will be a good starting point. From there keep going till you get a GOOD CLEAR picture of what nukes can do.

'tactical low yield nukes' are a joke, and everyone knows that. The little thing they dropped on Hiroshima was 1.2 Mt. Nowadays we have upwards of 100mt, and H-bombs.

God help us if anyone actually uses these weapons. For the record, a nuke does NOT create a 'big explosion', and radiation is just one of the many problems it creates. WWhen you find out what nukes do, you will agree with me that God does not need to create HELL, man has done it already.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 06, 2007
As for those supporting nuclear prolifearation, please let us know how many times in the last 30 years that a country has actively threatened another with its nuclear arsenal. Most of you speak with ignorance of the awesomely destructive force that is a nuclear weapon. at best such weapons should not exist. but they do! The onus now is to prevent such things from falling into the hands of unstable people. and Iran (and north korea) doesn't strike me as well- balanced. Indeed, a nation that has called for the extermination of another should not be trusted with WMDs. At least, any person with a brain here can't envisage the scenario of an american nuclear attack on any other country in the near future. can you say the same for North Korea or Iran?
historically, the Arab countries have attacked Israel when they think they are strong enough or Israel is weak enough. Did any quarrel precipitate the 1972 Arab-Israeli war? Or wasn't it just an attack at the most opportune time?

Yeah the US is real stable. . .When last did Iraq fight a war?, In the past 100 years, the US have practically been at war with one party or another. Their enemies change like the chameleon and somehow you want me to believe they're stable and peaceful?. . .Which decade in the pastt 100 years has the US not been involved in war?, Weird for a stable, peaceful nation I will say.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:39am On Feb 06, 2007
@ Donz

Many people hear must be comparing the economic stability that western countries enjoy.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by 4Play(m): 3:26am On Feb 06, 2007
@Donzman
There u are in North America drawing moral parallels with the US on one hand and N.Korea and Iran on the other

U can feel free to visit the later 2 countries

In N.Korea,2 million Koreans have died of starvation and the President according to the Govt is an accomplished sailor,pilot,writer,scientist,musician,engineer,doctor.In other words,a schizophrenic lunatic who happens to be President for life.

Not much needs to be said about Iran whose President believes that in other to engineer the return of the 12th Imam there has to been an apocalptic conflagration.

Iran has a common bond with Nigeria;there refineries don't work so they import fuel

After all the emotive rants are stripped away,u will find that the nations that seek nukes are very dangerous nations and no parallels can be drawn with them and the US.

NB:I await your postcards from N.Korea or Iran
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:36am On Feb 06, 2007
4 Play:

NB:I await your postcards from N.Korea or Iran

ha, but 4play you must admit that the iron fist that the US imposes on the world is unfair.
They have single-handedly destroyed and made countries. To me this is unethical. They also must conform to the same treaties aswell. No double standard
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by texazzpete(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2007
Donzman:

Yeah the US is real stable. . .When last did Iraq fight a war?, In the past 100 years, the US have practically been at war with one party or another. Their enemies change like the chameleon and somehow you want me to believe they're stable and peaceful?. . .Which decade in the pastt 100 years has the US not been involved in war?, Weird for a stable, peaceful nation I will say.

The US has fought
1) World \war 1 - helped the world in defeating evil
2) World War 2 - same as above, liberated France, Libya, Philippines etc from tyrannical occupation
3) Korean War - Fought to preserve peace in Korea
4) Vietnam - Attempted same as above
5) Gulf War -Liberated Kuwait
6) Iraq War - grin

Now, in how many of these wars were the americans the aggressors?
and yes, the US HAS been stable and peaceful.

and you have balls asking me when last Iraq fought a war. Where were you during the Iraq-iran war and Gulf War 1? Where were you when bloody rebellion swept the mullahs into power in Iran?

When last did you see/hear an American leader publicly call for genocide?

dakmanzero:

@davidylan.

If the worlds oil supply is destroyed, we will be invaded and annexed. We will NOT smile to the bank. Pray it doesnt happen.

@everyone else.

Please go and read up on Nuclear weapons.

No really, I'm talking to YOU, the guy who thinks he knows what they do. I can assure you u do not, and I'm talking to all the smartest people here. Google 'overpressure front'- that will be a good starting point. From there keep going till you get a GOOD CLEAR picture of what nukes can do.

'tactical low yield nukes' are a joke, and everyone knows that. The little thing they dropped on Hiroshima was 1.2 Mt. Nowadays we have upwards of 100mt, and H-bombs.

God help us if anyone actually uses these weapons. For the record, a nuke does NOT create a 'big explosion', and radiation is just one of the many problems it creates. WWhen you find out what nukes do, you will agree with me that God does not need to create HELL, man has done it already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapons
hiroshima gave yields in kilotons, not megatons.

Nuclear bombs are extremely dangerous! Utmost care must be made to ensure they don't fal into the wrong hands.
at least most of the countries that have them are stable countries, with numerous checks and balances before their use. Before the US used the bombs at hiroshima, circumstances (think projected US casualties of 1 million, japanese casualties way higher than that for a land invasion) had to be taken into reckoning.
all the proliferation people don't know what they are saying.
Re: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran by 4Play(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2007
It is typical of those who are inmersed in anti-americanism to turn every international political issue into a festive of anti-american diatribes.A debate about Iran and Isreal is quickly  turned into a debate about the "evils" of the US.

The fact is that there is a nuclear anti-proliferation regime which Iran is already in breach of.They have failed to comply with their obligations under the NPT which they voluntarily undertook.Neither Isreal or the US is in breach of the NPT so debates on the nuclear status of the 2 hinge on extra-legal considerations.

Iran has repeatedly made grave threats against Isreal threatening its very existence.Isreal not suprisingly views this with serious concern and its fears are not allayed by Iran's nuclear program.

It is important to note that the current state of animosity between Isreal and Iran is largely of Iran's making.Iran has no territorial dispute with Isreal.Isreal has never made claims on Iranian territory.A quick glance at the map of the Middle East will expose this fact.Iran unlike Palestine is neither an Arab nation or a Sunni nation

Iran's belligerency towards Isreal is driven by a religious doctrine that views the prescence of a non muslim nation in  what is viewed as Muslim holy land as an abomination which any "true muslim" must bring to an end by whatever means.

The combination of religious extremism and a nuclear program represents to Isreal an existential threat which Isreal feels justified to deal with.

The wider issue of the morality of US policy is nothing but an unnecesary distraction from those who see every issue through the prism of anti-americanism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs / Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl / Mali Junta Arrests 11 Oppositions Calling For Civilian Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.