Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) (110133 Views)

Babajide Ayotola Akeredolu And Mary Oghenetega Edwin's Traditional Wedding (Phot / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
That woman try sha, to go marry Yoruba man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by holuwaxemixire: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Israelfx2:
I maintain that the election ought to have been postponed in the spirit of fairness. jegede won his last appeal at supreme court on Thursday and the election held on Saturday,just 2 days. but then again u look at our electoral laws, it bans campaign 48 hours to the election, 2 days. which time was given to jegede to campaign? congrats to Akeredolu shall. God gives power
*modified*mind u,jegede neva stopped campaignin even after his name was removed.#u_gat_it ?
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Babzrockman: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Madam, ur tribal people supported Fayose and Jegede. Congratulations!
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Card Readers!!!! Yes, The Readers. Something Need To Be Do About The Card Readers.

While The PDP Helping The APC To Win All Elections Due To Inside War, The Card Readers Need To Be Checked And Exammined.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by DanPel(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
#WhiteBeardGang...
bt are u sure its human beings dat voted in APC in ondo? hmmmmm. "aneva-esperedit"

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nudoibaretep: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzrockman:
Madam, ur tribal people supported Fayose and Jegede. Congratulations!

The woman is more of Yoruba than the so called Israelites in nigeria
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
olasunkanmii:

I think the question should be why your women love our Men!
#Olori pelebe
Your men are in total control of the diverse dominions that matter in this great nation. that is the reason why these women long and crave for your men.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by basilo102: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
bcomputer101:
Is the OP high?

Abi no be five(5) children dey dis picture?
The lady in whites is a daughter in law, the little boy he is carrying is a grandson
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by madapcmod: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Another akpu looser.

Go, gather enough money from your fake spare part biz and get married before all your sister's are hijack and become mixed grin

grin

grin we have assorted beautiful women, the losers are ur afonja over fat fanta face, coke leg sisters that are relegated to the back for pretty igbo ladies. We only give out our daughter to successful afonja while ur type that shout owoda owomida at bus parks scuttle for the ugly agbo selling afonja and keep breeding pick pockets, alayes, omoniles, and azeez mechanics grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by engreo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

I don't know why these Afonjas love our women so much
is not that we love osu women o.....we just want to use their womb to produced more afonjas
Since osu people claimed they hate afonjasgrin

4 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by happney65: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

Because the Afonjas are not tribalistic..We are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria...FACT!!!

10 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
madapcmod:

grin we have assorted beautiful women, the losers are ur afonja over fat fanta face, coke leg sisters that are relegated to the back for pretty igbo ladies. We only give out our daughter to successful afonja while ur type that shout owoda owomida at bus parks scuttle for the ugly agbo selling afonja and keep breeding pick pockets, alayes, omoniles, and azeez mechanics grin

Looser on the loose. Seemed you don't realised something here?

Yoruba men are out for your women but here you are shinning your teeth. It is until your sister's are taken too before you eye go clearn grin
You better double up bro and get real.

Do you have yellow sister too :- kiss ?
Winks grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
AUGUST MEETING loading.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nudoibaretep: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Generally speaking, the igbos have beautiful ladies that are very intelligent but what I hate about the igbo men is that they are too proud and always make f.o.ol of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by mpowa(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Israelfx2:
I maintain that the election ought to have been postponed in the spirit of fairness. jegede won his last appeal at supreme court on Thursday and the election held on Saturday,just 2 days. but then again u look at our electoral laws, it bans campaign 48 hours to the election, 2 days. which time was given to jegede to campaign? congrats to Akeredolu shall. God gives power

They can't be postponing elections because of a party's internal problems, that's not how it's done anywhere in the world. Inec had given them timetable long ago on when to choose the candidate at the pry election and other activities, if the party is not ready come election date it's the party's business, it's like saying Waec should be postponed because some of the students are not ready for exams. It's a lesson for the polithieftians.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by veekid(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
happney65:

Because the Afonjas are not tribalistic..We are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria...FACT!!!
Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by troy20(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
"I think the problem with the west is its full of yorubas...".with the spate of east to west marriages the igbos may have indeed invoked the law of "prima noctis".the war was truly not over.BREED THEM OUT! wink

5 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
[/b]Igbo ladies are great[b],thanks to Igbo men that is giving the world beautiful girls that other tribes cannot do without angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ajayi2016(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mrbigman2:
I can see 5 Dia. Abi na multiplier effect?

I think one of her daughter is married
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lovely family.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ajayi2016(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations and best of luck

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nudoibaretep:
Generally speaking, the igbos have beautiful ladies that are very intelligent but what I hate about the igbo men is that they are too proud and always make f.o.ol of themselves
[/b]Remember that without Igbo men there won't be Igbo ladies[b], Igbo men are doing great job producing the intelligent Igbo ladies,the Igbo ladies didn't fall from sky OK,they are raised by Igbo men to become intelligent. shocked shocked cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by troy20(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ugly people

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
They should tell that boy beside his father to shave,the bear bear no fit am at all.

As for the daughters na now husband go come. Seun egbegbe is already on his way and lalasticlala too go come pick one for him to be governor's inlaw

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by purple3091: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

lol@the pic grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:
[/b]Igbo ladies are great[b],thanks to Igbo men that is giving the world beautiful girls that other tribes cannot do without angry
you still dey there dey look for husband tongue
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

Because we aren't tribalistic like you guys are and don't care if you are igbo, house or Yoruba. Just behave like a human being and we live, work and play with you.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ondo... by far my favorite Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
engreo:
is not that we love osu women o.....we just want to use their womb to produced more afonjas
Since osu people claimed they hate afonjasgrin
epic. Chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
Photo News:

Mrs. Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu is the wife of Ondo State governor-elect Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN. She hails from Emeabiam in Owerri West Local Government of Imo State. A breast cancer survivor, she is the founder and president of Breast Cancer Association of Nigeria (BRECAN), an organization she founded in October 1997. A graduate of Zoology from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Mrs. Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu also has a master’s in Fisheries(major in Aquaculture) from University of the Philippines. She is the chief executive officer/owner of Aquatek Farms Ventures. Rotimi and Betty Akeredolu’s marriage is blessed with 4 successful children: Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (Jnr), Dr. Teniola Akeredolu, Mrs.Yejide Runsewe and Babajide Akeredolu.

http://dawntodusknews.com/unveiling-ondo-governor-elect-rotimi-akeredolus-wife-4-children/

With the rate of east-west marriages going on in the west, the west is gradually being saturated with Igbo blood/DNA with so many half-Igbos littered across south west. In no time the amount of pure Yorubas may be minority. Probably, DNA studies of Yorubas will take on a new dimension with a great many having maternal DNA (mitochondrial DNA - the mitochondria is something every child inherits exclusively from the mother) from Igboland.

PS: I don't mean to discriminate but I would like to add here that majority of Igbo ladies (especially from Imo state) that marry outside are those who faced discrimination or little chances of marrying within Igboland due to an 'osu' status thus the preference to marry outside. These ladies who marry outside do so primarily out of internal pressures. If the osu caste system were to be stopped in Igboland completely, majority of the few percentage of Igbo ladies marrying outside would prefer to marry within the tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make i look for twuobu small grin grin grin

Abeg make we talk true dis man too fine for dis igbotic woman,see as the children she born for our fine brother all worwor especially that one standing beside their Papa. cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.