Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) (110139 Views)

Babajide Ayotola Akeredolu And Mary Oghenetega Edwin's Traditional Wedding (Phot / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

From the way you're sounding, I don't think you're grounded well enough in the state of Igbo matters. I am an Igbo myself and I won't lie on the internet just to pretend that the system no longer exists. Yes, the osu system in Igboland has been reduced immensely and nobody discriminates openly against an osu in Igboland. Nobody can tell between an osu and diala in Igboland, especially in the township areas because nobody cares. The issue of osu mainly comes up when it is time for marriage or kingship in a village. This is when the groom's family (if dialas) go to find out about the bride's family (iju ese). This has been the cause of the end of several to-be marriages in Igboland, when the bride's family is discovered to have osu status. Many times, Igbo kids born and bred outside Igboland barely know they are one and they only find out when they are engaged already and their fiance's family does the asking around (iju ese) and discovers her status. This can be very heart-wrenching for the bride most times. According to the way it is done, a diala (freeborn) who marries an osu automatically becomes an osu. Several efforts have been made to stop this practice, especially by religious figures, but then which diala families are willing to be bold to marry an osu family because rumour will spread around the village that they are no longer dialas but osus by marriage. This leaves ladies with osu status in a tight position to seek out marriage strictly to osu guys (reducing their dating pool in Igboland) or marry outside to other tribes where no one cares about their osu status.

But from the way it is mentioned here on nairaland, one would think that the osu system is very bad in Igboland. However, it is not. I spent over 11 years in Imo state and did my entire secondary school there and I never came across an osu (doesn't mean they did not exist but nobody cared or knew who was one or not), not even once nor I heard anyone call another person an 'osu'. Infact you could be reported or charged for openly calling someone an 'osu'. Everyone intermingled freely - at school, in the market, at work, in the public place etc. Due to urbanization/westernization now, Igbos predominantly live in the city where they intermingle thus no one would know who is osu or diala. Only the villagers in the village still know which families or sections or villages are diala or osu.
In Anambra state there is nothing like OSU,in fact some families answer OSU as surname, like Bravery OSU, Chioma OSU, OSU things is no longer relevant in Igboland with white men Christianity, remember that OSU is somebody that committed a big crime or abomination somewhere and seek refuge in another community or a migrant that settled in another village or somebody that committed a crime and run to Oracle for protection against punishment, so all this things don't happen in Igboland again with Christianity, people don't worship idols in igboland again, so where is osu things coming from again after almost 200years of Christianity in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
at least for d next 4years their own don b....political appointment is an opportunity to secure your future, dat of your family and your generation unborn... dats how our misleaders roll in 9ja.

In another news did anybody notice that GEJ has succeeded in creating a new political gymic of call n congratulating your opponent even bfor announcing d result......God bless Gej at least for that singular reason......
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
DaFlash:
Afonjas transforming the lives of f|atheads since beginning of time.

Afonja committing plagiarism since the beginning of time.

Did you get permission to use that line? The things we do for all you afonjaaaaaas.

Igbo women rock. Afonja women suck.

Beautiful Chioma from the land of the beautiful red soil has transformed Mr Ake by the moderate use of red oil, banning of gbegiri, ewedu, watery beans, green slimy algae from her kitchen.

Look at mr Ake's beard glowing. What a happy family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

I am glad u know.

As 4 the rest, keep talking trash. If any igbo guy wants to get married today, it is done, most times dey dont want to get married until later. Is Jim Iyke broke?

Do u want me to run their names and u will find that money is never a factor. These igbo girls are so important to u, go and have them all.

Stop disturbing our peace.

Hehehehe

C'on don't be angry nah grin

Let me explain. From what we've all observed here ibo people detest, infact do not want anything to do with yorubas.

Now, at the rate at which inter marriage between ibo women and yoruba men right now it's obvious that yoruba have nothing to loose because once a typical ibo hear name such as " Chima babalola et al the child in question is tag mix or osu. What this means is that you will have 99% of those mix more into SW thereby adopting yoruba way of life,culture,language above ibo. Yoruba being the land of the freeborn--no osu et al grin

Onelove

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

In Anambra state there nothing like OSU,in fact some families answer OSU as surname, like Bravery OSU, Chioma OSU, OSU things is no longer relevant in Igboland with white men Christianity, remember that OSU is somebody that committed a big crime or abomination somewhere and seek refuge in another community or a migrant that settled in another village or somebody that committed a crime and run to Oracle for protection against punishment, so all this things don't happen in Igboland again with Christianity, people don't worship idols in igboland again, so where is osu things coming from again after almost 200years of Christianity in Igboland

Yea, I am from Anambra too and it is nearly non-existent there. Also in Enugu, Delta Igbo, Rivers Igbo (especially Ikwerre) etc. The little traces of osu left come mainly from imo state and abia state. Like you, most Igbos even in Igboland do not know it exists. It only comes up during marriage time or kingship appointments in the village. Remember the population of diana vs osu in Igboland is about 95% to 5%.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Just ensure security, opportunities and prosperity for the masses.

It is all we ask.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Who do the igbo men in southest marry, if i may ask? U marry the left overs.

Secondly, my sisters is a no go area for non-igbos, we are the serious ones that take our culture too seriously.

I am really sorry to have to turn u down. Any of dem would not even entertain such idea, dey love being igbo so much.

Besides, the type of money, care and material things they receive from Dad and Brother puts us in a strategic position to select(hand pick) their husband as we deem fit.

My sisters are really spoilt.

Ya, diala Igbo ladies hate to marry outside. They marry mostly within the tribe because they have no problems finding Igbo husbands for themselves. They are free to marry from any Igbo state. As a reminder to many reading this, the population of diana/amadi vs osu in Igboland is about 95% to 5%, meaning that majority of Igbos marry from within themselves.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Hehehehe

C'on don't be angry nah grin

Let me explain. From what we've all observed here ibo people detest, infact do not want anything to do with yorubas.

Now, at the rate at which inter marriage between ibo women and yoruba men right now it's obvious that yoruba have nothing to loose because once a typical ibo hear name such as " Chima babalola et al the child in question is tag mix or osu. What this means is that you will have 99% of those mix more into SW thereby adopting yoruba way of life,culture,language above ibo. Yoruba being the land of the freeborn--no osu et al grin

Onelove

The bolded is damn right and for good reason too, intertribal marriages is not a factor or good reason.

Secondly u talk about taking the igbo man place, let me ask u, can u in this life and the next ever be Eze Nri?

Which place are u talking about? Is that woman in the picture the most beautiful woman in the world or is it just the brand and tag igbo that gets u so excited?

I have always said that yoruba tribalism is the worst in Nigeria and it is true.

The rest that u wrote are area of concern 4 you and not anybody else. U think after u as a father marry igbo, the child will now be the one to respect culture. lolllz u are hilarious.

Igbo man place is limited to the far lands of the East. We no dey marry yoruba, we prefer white women, even south african women to anything Nigeria has to offer outside the SS/SE.

Even if we marry your yoruba women, it is probably star act on our level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Israelfx2:
I maintain that the election ought to have been postponed in the spirit of fairness. jegede won his last appeal at supreme court on Thursday and the election held on Saturday,just 2 days. but then again u look at our electoral laws, it bans campaign 48 hours to the election, 2 days. which time was given to jegede to campaign? congrats to Akeredolu shall. God gives power

INEC cant keep waiting for ALL parties to sort out internal issues otherwise elections will never tale place. PDP ought to have sorted its internal issues weeks b4 the election. Its not INEC's problem its theirs.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
gbosaa:

Afonja committing plagiarism since the beginning of time.

Did you get permission to use that line? The things we do for all you afonjaaaaaas.

Igbo women rock. IGbo women Bleep a lot.

Beautiful Chioma from the land of the beautiful red soil has transformed Mr Ake by the moderate use of red oil, banning of gbegiri, ewedu, watery beans, green slimy algae from her kitchen.

Look at mr Ake's beard glowing. What a happy family.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

The bolded is damn right and for good reason too, intertribal marriages is not a factor or good reason.

Secondly u talk about taking the igbo man place, let me ask u, can u in this life and the next ever be Eze Nri?

Which place are u talking about? Is that woman in the picture the most beautiful woman in the world or is it just the brand and tag igbo that gets u so excited?

I have always said that yoruba tribalism is the worst in Nigeria and it is true.

The rest that u wrote are area of concern 4 you and not anybody else. U think after u as a father marry igbo, the child will now be the one to respect culture. lolllz u are hilarious.

Igbo man place is of limited to the far lands of the East. We no dey marry yoruba, we prefer white women, even south african women to anything Nigeria has to offer outside the SS/SE.

#Spits#
What sort of evil wish is that? Gerrahere mehnnn.

Nooooooooooooo grin

But don't worry one of these days one of our sons aka aka " Ikechkwu bamidele will do justice to that. cheesy

Onelove oo wink

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by SaffronSpice: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

1)With the rate of east-west marriages going on in the west, the west is gradually being saturated with Igbo blood/DNA with so many half-Igbos littered across south west. In no time the amount of pure Yorubas may be minority. Probably, DNA studies of Yorubas will take on a new dimension with a great many having maternal DNA (mitochondrial DNA - the mitochondria is something every child inherits exclusively from the mother) from Igboland.
2)PS: I don't mean to discriminate but I would like to add here that majority of Igbo ladies (especially from Imo state) that marry outside are those who faced discrimination or little chances of marrying within Igboland due to an 'osu' status thus the preference to marry outside. These ladies who marry outside do so primarily out of internal pressures. If the osu caste system were to be stopped in Igboland completely, majority of the few percentage of Igbo ladies marrying outside would prefer to marry within the tribe.
1) Not to worry,they get raised in Yorubaland, so epigenetics will surely have its way.

2)Love has a mind of its own.
Why are you trying to make it sound like the 'Yoruba demons' are not walking down the aisle with some of the best Igbo chics out there?
C'mon, we know better.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

#Spits#
What sort of evil wish is that? Gerrahere mehnnn.

Nooooooooooooo grin

But don't worry one of these days one of our sons aka aka " Ikechkwu bamidele will do justice to that. cheesy

Onelove oo wink
Like u siad, we will send him back to the southwest faster than his legs can touch the ground. Igbo men in lagos marry igbo women in lagos at least the vast majority, i know.

Nothing we dey take Ikechukwu Bamidele do, we would like to control our population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
SaffronSpice:

1) Not to worry,they get raised in Yorubaland, so epigenetics will surely have its way.

2)Love has a mind of its own.
Why are you trying to make it sound like the 'Yoruba demons' are not walking down the aisle with some of the best Igbo chics out there?
C'mon, we know better.

@no 2...not really. Igbo ladies with osu status have difficult times marrying within Igboland thus their preference to marry outside, and Yoruba guys have this crazy penchant for Igbo ladies, thus it falls in well for these two groups. At least 70% of Igbo ladies married outside tend to have an osu status.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

LIKE U SAID, WE WILL SEND HIM BACK TO THE SOUTHWEST FASTER THAN HIS LEGS CAN TOUCH THE GROUND. IGBO MEN IN LAGOS MARRY IGBO WOMEN IN LAGOS.

Gbamiiiii

You've done justice to this tete'atete between I and I.

grin

More grease to yoruba demons angry

More and bigger population for yoruba.

Wataguaniiii wink

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Kyliegame: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Israelfx2:
I maintain that the election ought to have been postponed in the spirit of fairness. jegede won his last appeal at supreme court on Thursday and the election held on Saturday,just 2 days. but then again u look at our electoral laws, it bans campaign 48 hours to the election, 2 days. which time was given to jegede to campaign? congrats to Akeredolu shall. God gives power

So Ondo state should be on pause because PDP could not put their house in order on time?
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Gbamiiiii

You've done justice to this tete'atete between I and I.

grin

More grease to yoruba demons angry

More and bigger population for yoruba.

Wataguaniiii wink

Guy, go back, and repost, i edited it.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Charly68: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Correct man;went to pick a pretty woman from an industrious environment.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dear MTN,
My dear MTN, My Dearest MTN...
No matter how you rephrase this sms to me,
I would never fall victim of your business
tricks.
At first it was ''text yes to 7070 for a chance
to win N2,000,000''. I neglected it.
Then it graduated to "few steps away from
receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept
quiet...
Then I checked my balance and saw "You
would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if
you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still
maintained my silence....
Then I recharged and I saw "reward your
self right now, text yes to 7070 and you
could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....
Then I got an sms from MTN and viewed it.
What I saw was "Does your number end
with 0701? please send OK to 7070!
*******0701 has been rewarded with
access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today!
subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...
Then I saw an alert again!!... "Are you
NELSON? Yello, you just won MTN's
N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it,
100/day" (Money wey I don win, I go still text
100/day to claim am. Abii?
Express don leave this MTN o.)....ok o, I still
kept quiet....
Then just few minutes ago, I got a call and
guess who called? ''7070''!!!... abeg wetin
them wan tell me wey them never send for
text?
please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey on my
own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my
hand.
N2,000,000 na by force? ...
Haba!!
MTN I no want, Abeg!
Pls, make una help me beg MTN.
Who knows what the next strategy will be??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=nyabinghi post=51426809][/quote]

Afonja. Editing my original post won't stop the truth from manifesting. Afonja bow down for your master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
Photo News:

Mrs. Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu is the wife of Ondo State governor-elect Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN. She hails from Emeabiam in Owerri West Local Government of Imo State. A breast cancer survivor, she is the founder and president of Breast Cancer Association of Nigeria (BRECAN), an organization she founded in October 1997. A graduate of Zoology from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Mrs. Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu also has a master’s in Fisheries(major in Aquaculture) from University of the Philippines. She is the chief executive officer/owner of Aquatek Farms Ventures. Rotimi and Betty Akeredolu’s marriage is blessed with 4 successful children: Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (Jnr), Dr. Teniola Akeredolu, Mrs.Yejide Runsewe and Babajide Akeredolu.

http://dawntodusknews.com/unveiling-ondo-governor-elect-rotimi-akeredolus-wife-4-children/
No wonder Oga Rocha's was around . .Owerri girl e ..danger. Na Julius talk am o
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Guy, go back, and repost, i edited it.

Heheheheh grin
Ifayeeeiiii

Anyway I don't think that would make any difference afterall.
The truth has force itself on your finger wink

grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Heheheheh grin
Ifayeeeiiii

Anyway I don't think that would make any difference afterall.
The truth has force itself on your finger wink

grin

Dude, tell ur people to never leave tribalism, it will keep bearing all types of fruit. Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
obataokenwa:
She's from my state. igbos are doing well. Madam, congratulations. may God be with you.
She's nw frm Ondo
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Dude, tell ur people to never leave tribalism, it will keep bearing all types of fruit. Enjoy!
But if we hate you people that much I doubt yoruba people,men would want to have anything to do with your women?

Forget NL. Everything ain't the reality.

Everyday life for naija, lagos na hustle abeg
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

But if we hate you people that much I doubt yoruba people,men would want to have anything to do with your women?

Forget NL. Everything ain't the reality.

Everyday life for naija, lagos na hustle abeg

Dude, hate is the reason u single out one group of women, but the funny part is that hate is overwhelmed wen that u hate produce dat u love.

U guys are really sick. It is abit like the muslim north singling out the christian girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

@no 2...not really. Igbo ladies with osu status have difficult times marrying within Igboland thus their preference to marry outside, and Yoruba guys have this crazy penchant for Igbo ladies, thus it falls in well for these two groups. At least 70% of Igbo ladies married outside tend to have an osu status.
I have saved d snapshot 4 future references shebi y'all say osu as bn stopped? grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Phrankin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
DaFlash:
Afonjas transforming the lives of f|atheads since beginning of time.
Afonjas always trying to tap into the Superior gene of ndiigbo. Consider, it's only the rich amongst them that can afford to get an igbo woman and they get but those left over by igbo men. Give me ONE instance of a prominent igbo man with a yoruba wife. BTW congrats to mr akerelodu on your children with an upgraded igbo gene. Thanks to your igbo wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Alariwo2: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
If igbos can discriminate against one another.. calling some outcasts and others freeborn
what then would they do to SS people who don't speak igbo

I keep saying and will continue saying it.. Igbos just want SS oil and resources, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
if you want to be successful marry an Igbo woman... see as that Igbo girl put him on the right track to success

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.