Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) (110136 Views)

Babajide Ayotola Akeredolu And Mary Oghenetega Edwin's Traditional Wedding (Phot / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Dude, hate is the reason u single out one group of women, but the funny part is that hate is overwhelmed wen that u hate produce dat u love.

U guys are really sick. It is abit like the muslim north singling out the christian girls.

O I see the love in you.
Hehehehehe

You meant to say Yoruba people only marry ibo women? Kikikikiki

The second bolded? I see the amount of love coming out of you wink

Winks
Bae me no fight you grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

O I see the love in you.
Hehehehehe
You meant to say Yoruba people only marry ibo women? Kikikikiki
The second bolded? I see the amount of love coming out of you wink
Winks
Bae me no fight you grin

How can i love yoruba? I am not mad. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
SaffronSpice:

1) Not to worry,they get raised in Yorubaland, so epigenetics will surely have its way.

2)Love has a mind of its own.
Why are you trying to make it sound like the 'Yoruba demons' are not walking down the aisle with some of the best Igbo chics out there?
C'mon, we know better.

@no 1...to add maternal dna does not change regardless of the mixing that goes on. Read up about mitochondrial dna. It is one part of every indidivudaal that is inherited solely from the mother. Only women can pass it to sons and daughters. Men cannot. It is used here in the US in dna ancestry testing for black americans to trace their maternal ancestry. The implication of this being that, genetically speaking, a good percentage of Yorubas when they do maternal DNA testing will turn up Igbo. In addition, genetically speaking, Yoruba genetic make up is getting diluted with Igbo DNA elements.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

How can i love yoruba? I am not mad.

Listen to your heart. It can be anybody,from any tribe. You heart..go for it. cool
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by citizenY(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Saintp:
You See why tribalists should not have a place in the modern world
Which side will Akete's children support in this igbo Vs Yoruba supremacy nonsense since they have both blood?
Tribalists should understand that no one told God which tribe he/she wants to belong before they were created. This means that I could have been a Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, American, British etc because I never had any input in my creation.

We need to see each other as one before tribe or race, tribalists learn before it is too late.

you are correct...

Now listen to this.... We are all descendants of Adam and Eve, in the Garden of Eden, there were only two people, Adam and Eve and of course the serpent. Anybody who discriminates against you must be the offspring of that serpent. Ditto for his tribe...

What do you think? Abi anybody dey there apart from Adam , Eve and the serpent? And we know the attributes of that serpent.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

@no 1...to add maternal dna does not change regardless of the mixing that goes on. Read up about mitochondrial dna. It is one part of every indidivudaal that is inherited solely from the mother. Only women can pass it to sons and daughters. Men cannot. It is used here in the US in dna ancestry testing for black americans to trace their maternal ancestry. The implication of this being that, genetically speaking, a good percentage of Yorubas when they do maternal DNA testing will turn up Igbo. In addition, genetically speaking, Yoruba genetic make up is getting diluted with Igbo DNA elements.

But the male gene is the more domianant.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
gbosaa:

Afonja. Editing my original post won't stop the truth from manifesting. Afonja bow down for your master.
ojukwu's wife bianca has been pounded silly by ffk, even ffk is still pounding your sister, i heard igbo men's dicks is too small and even smell that is why your biyches wanna die of yoruba joystick. i have bleeped more igbo girls than any other naija tribe cos your girls are easy to brainwash. Just promise to take them to lagos, their own don finish. Stella damasus keep running after yoruba dick, tonto dike got dicked by a yoruba man, steph nora bounced ona yoruba dick tire, how many igbo bitches i wan count, a lot of them fill up brothels down here.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
If igbos can discriminate against one another.. calling some outcasts and othees freeborn
what then would they do to SS people who don't speak igbo

I keep saying and will continue saying it.. Igbos just want SS oil and resources, nothing more

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

I don't know why these Afonjas love our women so much
u see anoda weyrey again, how many times wil i tell u afonja is just a man in kwara state, ur womem are popularly know for trading in prostitutes anyway,maybe dis1 jam luck ni

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Listen to your heart. It can be anybody,from any tribe. You heart..go for it. cool

I no go fit marry anybody besides a white woman after an igbo woman.

The reason for me to marry a black person will be becos of my culture, otherwise, it is Oyinbo woman 4 me. I mean, asia, european or middleeast. The desire to continue my cultre overpowers all and that is y I settle with my Igbo sister.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by fabienjoe: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Poor people are retrogressive, petty and unsuccessful. They always talk irrelevances like 'IPOD', 'Flat-head' and 'Afonja'. Successful people understand only one word...'SUCCESS', no matter where it comes from. Good to know Akeredolu is married to our sister..We need more of that....and need I add, the reverse as well..We need this country to be ONE and successful..

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I have saved d snapshot 4 future references shebi y'all say osu as bn stopped? grin

The truth is the issue of osu is blown out of proportion on this nairaland. Making it seem as if it is such a big deal. Remember, it is non-existent in most areas of Igboland esp Anioma (delta igbo), anambra, enugu, ebonyi, rivers igbo etc. It exists in some areas of imo and abia states. Osus in igboland make up less than 5% of the population, and it is the ladies of this bunch that primarily choose to marry outside Igboland. Notice that many of igbo ladies married to yoruba men are usually from imo state or abia state, for example Mrs Betty Anyanwu. Not saying that she has osu status, she may be freeborn.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
olasunkanmii:

I think the question should be why your women love our Men!
#Olori pelebe

d question is hw come men frm oda tribes dnt luv ur women?

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

I no go fit marry anybody besides a white woman after an igbo woman.

The reason for me to marry a black person will be becos of my culture, otherwise, it is Oyinbo woman 4 me. I mean, asia, european or middleeast. The desire to continue my cultre overpowers all and that is y I settle with my Igbo sister.

Don't be too sure heart,nature can beat you to it. But good luck anyway.

Onelove kiss
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

How can i love yoruba? I am not mad. grin
na ashawo no dey love na or u be.!
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

The truth is the issue of osu is blown out of proportion on this nairaland. Making it seem as if it is such a big deal. Remember, it is non-existent in most areas of Igboland esp Anioma (delta igbo), anambra, enugu, ebonyi, rivers igbo etc. It exists in some areas of imo and abia states. Osus in igboland make up less than 5% of the population, and it is the ladies of this bunch that primarily choose to marry outside Igboland. Notice that many of igbo ladies married to yoruba men are usually from imo state or abia state, for example Mrs Betty Anyanwu. Not saying that she has osu status, she may be freeborn.

Osu will never go away until igbo governors make it a death penalty 4 anybody to be called Osu. That is wen u see old men will drop that nonsense. I know wat am talking about. Igbos go round before marriage to investigate such still. My family is one of them that go round to investigate, i shamefully confess, but it is the older generation, i dont agree with them. Them no go agree my correction. Them need death threat.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
lordyugo:

d question is hw come men frm oda tribes dnt luv ur women?

Bro C'on stop lying now.

There are ibo men who are also married to yoruba women.

And lipsrsealed please don't change the discussion or divert your question wink
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
yeyeboi:
How Does This Change The Scam APC Brought Nigeria is gradually turning into a one party state and all of una dey sitdown look shocked angry

Na wa o Despite the HIGH LEVEL OF ELITES in Nigeria still yet the country is not moving forward.

The thing Tire Me. A one party nation,that is just the target,but their individual selfish interest is sure to break this marriage.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
If ever i become a governor of the East, i will make death threat until i start executing people.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
danot1030:
This red cap people from the red soil region are so pathetic. Awon omo Oju-orolari.

You have said it all, 1000 likes for you
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by klax(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Ya, diala Igbo ladies hate to marry outside. They marry mostly within the tribe because they have no problems finding Igbo husbands for themselves. They are free to marry from any Igbo state. As a reminder to many reading this, the population of diana/amadi vs osu in Igboland is about 95% to 5%, meaning that majority of Igbos marry from within themselves.

What is all these nonsense again This boy are you alright I have be reading all the pooh you have be saying all I can figures out of your nonsense is the word *HATE* you are just angry Aketi wife is igbo please are you sane at all Why did you allow Hitler DNA to overblown your reasoning All your nasty analysis makes no sense the bottom line is your are pained to read Aketi wife is igbo and what is your or anybody problem about that I swear poverty is madness because if not why too much blablabla and blabla for another person headache

I'm not APC or their follower go through all my post you will understand but on this Aketi family arrangement I have no problem with it I'm happy to see him marry from my side and he is heading to become governor so why blablabla and silly talks like yoruba women are this igbo women are that

He is married to her and have good kids with happy home biko nwanne if you any son of Hitler or *ojujwu Mr priority miss road a.k. a hate preacher* are not happy kindly hug transformer.

Atiku married yoruba, Obj marry his people, Osibanjo too, Mike Adenuga marry his people so what is the hell of comparing yoruba women to anybody. Yet this same yoruba were first to produced world class woman billionaire in African soil so what are you all the blablabla about.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
nyabinghi:
ojukwu's wife bianca has been pounded silly by ffk, even ffk is still pounding your sister, i heard igbo men's dicks is too small and even smell that is why your biyches wanna die of yoruba joystick. i have bleeped more igbo girls than any other naija tribe cos your girls are easy to brainwash. Just promise to take them to lagos, their own don finish. Stella damasus keep running after yoruba dick, tonto dike got dicked by a yoruba man, steph nora bounced ona yoruba dick tire, how many igbo bitches i wan count, a lot of them fill up brothels down here.

You forgot FFK tasted IPOB woman and never gone back to an Afonja.

Igbo women rock. They are the best, beautiful , clean, sexxxxy.You are even giving testimony here.

Igbos transforming Afonja lives. Even the ones in your brothels. Afonjaaas have been drinking sour kunu until our IPOB ladies came with Irish cream and holllandia. cheesy Afonja smelly women must have relocated to oshogbo and ijebu ode.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Masonic(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbmpin:
No comment! lipsrsealed

Good evening bruh... How can I get intouch with you?
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by eurogee: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
people who say this election was won free and fair must be myopic in their reasoning

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by teamchocolate: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Like omotayo an ibo girl is in charge of Peter okoye Abi ode..

CandyDiamond:

Consolation and lamentations angry grin grin,[/b]weep for your Yoruba girls that is loosing out to Igbo girls[b]. In every tribe of the world there is always excess women to men. It is easier to have a female child than a male child,if you are a science student you should know that. Stop crying fowls,let your women take back their men as Igbo ladies are in total possession of Igbo men.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lovely Family
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

The bolded is damn right and for good reason too, intertribal marriages is not a factor or good reason.

Secondly u talk about taking the igbo man place, let me ask u, can u in this life and the next ever be Eze Nri?

Which place are u talking about? Is that woman in the picture the most beautiful woman in the world or is it just the brand and tag igbo that gets u so excited?

I have always said that yoruba tribalism is the worst in Nigeria and it is true.

The rest that u wrote are area of concern 4 you and not anybody else. U think after u as a father marry igbo, the child will now be the one to respect culture. lolllz u are hilarious.

Igbo man place is limited to the far lands of the East. We no dey marry yoruba, we prefer white women, even south african women to anything Nigeria has to offer outside the SS/SE.

Even if we marry your yoruba women, it is probably star act on our level.

Wrong statement. I have seen many Igbo guys who married yoruba ladies and vice versa.

You never can say bro. You can marry a yoruba lady just like me getting married to an igbo lady even though we prefer our kinsmen first.

Between, Happy sunday cool

@Candydiamond, don't be naive. Peter okoye married omotayo. I can give several examples okay.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Wrong statement. I have seen many Igbo guys who married yoruba ladies and vice versa.

You never can say bro. You can marry a yoruba lady just like me getting married to an igbo lady even though we prefer our kinsmen first.

Between, Happy sunday cool

@Candydiamond, don't be naive. Peter okoye married omotayo. I can give several examples okay.

Bros, stop dis nonsense, a person knows whether he is straight or gay.

I can tell u that i have dated yoruba woman(one) in the past, but of all i preferred my igbo sisters.

Other girls i have dated are Filipinos, German and a Brazilian. On the hit list, u will find one Iranian and Indian during my undergraduate years.

I have been with more foreign women than Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
klax:

What is all these nonsense again This boy are you alright I have be reading all the pooh you have be saying all I can figures out of your nonsense is the word *HATE* you are just angry Aketi wife is igbo please are you sane at all Why did you allow Hitler DNA to overblown your reasoning All your nasty analysis makes no sense the bottom line is your are pained to read Aketi wife is igbo and what is your or anybody problem about that I swear poverty is madness because if not why too much blablabla and blabla for another person headache

I'm not APC or their follower go through all my post you will understand but on this Aketi family arrangement I have no problem with it I'm happy to see him marry from my side and he is heading to become governor so why blablabla and silly talks like yoruba women are this igbo women are that

He is married to her and have good kids with happy home biko nwanne if you any son of Hitler or *ojujwu Mr priority miss road a.k. a hate preacher* are not happy kindly hug transformer.

Atiku married yoruba, Obj marry his people, Osibanjo too, Mike Adenuga marry his people so what is the hell of comparing yoruba women to anybody. Yet this same yoruba were first to produced world class woman billionaire in African soil so what are you all the blablabla about.

Lol. What's this all about? I was simply trying to correct the false impression on here about the inter-tribal marriages between Igbo and Yoruba. The preference of the few igbo ladies that marry outside is borne mainly out of cultural restrictions. That's just all I was trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
yeyeboi:
How Does This Change The Scam APC Brought Nigeria is gradually turning into a one party state and all of una dey sitdown look shocked angry

Na wa o Despite the HIGH LEVEL OF ELITES in Nigeria still yet the country is not moving forward.

When you learn to write English, we can discuss
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Bros, stop dis nonsense, a person knows whether he is straight or gay.

I can tell u that i have dated yoruba woman(one) in the past, but of all i preferred my igbo sisters.

Other girls i have dated are Filipinos, German and a Brazilian. On the hit list, u will find one Iranian and Indian during my undergraduate years.

I have been with more foreign women than Nigerian.
i could tell from your submission above that, that 'one' is the girl that is effectively in charge by consistently pressing your control button. why not go for her bro.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

i could tell from your submission above that, that 'one' is the girl that is effectively in charge by consistently pressing your control button. why not go for her bro.

Really? whichh one? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.