Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) (110135 Views)

Babajide Ayotola Akeredolu And Mary Oghenetega Edwin's Traditional Wedding (Phot / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Abeg more yoruba DNA in ibo women honey pot.

God bless yoruba DNA. Keep producing and enlarging your coast abeg. Haters can go nd hug NEPA wire grin

I am sure those mixed fellows were brought up with yoruba culture,language and food.. cheesy
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ShootToKill: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
yorubamudeens always running from their odoriferous women to come eastwards for marriage. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by YourNemesis: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
NOC1:
this his son at the extreme resemble chimp.. I know talkoo

He definitely got that from his mother...
the woman ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Make i look for twuobu small grin grin grin

Abeg make we talk true dis man too fine for dis igbotic woman,see as the children she born for our fine brother all worwor especially that one standing beside their Papa. cry cry cry

Na em papa papa wey em resemble. kikikkikiki grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:
With the rate of east-west marriages going on in the west, the west is gradually being saturated with Igbo blood/DNA with so many half-Igbos littered across south west. In no time the amount of pure Yorubas may be minority. Probably, DNA studies of Yorubas will take on a new dimension with a great many having maternal DNA (mitochondrial DNA - the mitochondria is something every child inherits exclusively from the mother) from Igboland.

PS: I don't mean to discriminate but I would like to add here that majority of Igbo ladies (especially from Imo state) that marry outside are those who faced discrimination or little chances of marrying within Igboland due to an 'osu' status thus the preference to marry outside.
Stop ranting, OSU caste system is longer practiced in Igboland,that happened before the coming of white men.Igbo ladies are free to marry any man from any part of the world and one good thing about them is that they never forget to allign their children with Igbo culture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
yeyeboi:
How Does This Change The Scam APC Brought Nigeria is gradually turning into a one party state and all of una dey sitdown look shocked angry

Na wa o Despite the HIGH LEVEL OF ELITES in Nigeria still yet the country is not moving forward.

Cry me a river does Ondo pple look like Ekiti educated illiterate?
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by wayne4loan: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
madapcmod:
Afonja be abandoning their cream rubbing, multi coloured and hyper fat ugly women and keep rushing igbo women since the time of sky diving attempt of odududududwaaa!
grin grin oduduwa the skydiver grin grin .... Hilarious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Na em papa papa wey em resemble. kikikkikiki grin grin grin
hian him papa na fine man jo. I dey suspect sey the boy fit be follow come from awka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Yoruba bleep.ing Igbo since memorial :oYoruba bleep.ing Igbo since memorial

You mean like that P-Square dude and his yoruba wife abi o!

6 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by noyen(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
contactmorak:
I don't mean to be pessimistic, however this one is also not likely to bring any meaningful change to the people of Ondo just like his predecessors. These politicians are all the same. I just pity the people of Ondo and the people currently celebrating him. Save the celebration till after 4 years.
dis firewood no good dat firewood no good which firewood go cook d food....

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nudoibaretep:
Generally speaking, the igbos have beautiful ladies that are very intelligent but what I hate about the igbo men is that they are too proud and always make f.o.ol of themselves

Who is this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by wayne4loan: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
madapcmod:

grin we have assorted beautiful women, the losers are ur afonja over fat fanta face, coke leg sisters that are relegated to the back for pretty igbo ladies. We only give out our daughter to successful afonja while ur type that shout owoda owomida at bus parks scuttle for the ugly agbo selling afonja and keep breeding pick pockets, alayes, omoniles, and azeez mechanics grin
grin u are a bad-man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Looser on the loose. Seemed you don't realised something here?

Yoruba men are out for your women but here you are shinning your teeth. It is until your sister's are taken too before you eye go clearn grin
You better double up bro and get real.

Do you have yellow sister too :- kiss ?
Winks grin

Dat is just it, u are the one that dont realise that many of those girls would probably be unmarried and grow old. I dont know any igbo man dat wants to get married today that it is a problem. We dey born girls everyday and steady.

Marry from us as much as u can afford, just as long as igbo men keep marrying their igbo women, he will make such post and laugh at u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by highwaist: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
What happened in ondo state is bad omen for politicians who are eyeing to take over asorock in 2019..no vacancy till 2023
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by fkdmods: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
TINALETC3:
Naija politicians always luks 2 old undecided, yet dey won't leave d seat undecided

Because the Nigerian citizenry wants them there. Nigeria deserves the leaders they have.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:
grin
Abeg more yoruba DNA in ibo women honey pot.

God bless yoruba DNA. Keeping producing and enlarging your coast abeg. Haters can go nd hug NEPA wire grin

I am sure those mixed fellows were brought up with yoruba culture,language and food.. cheesy
Consolation and lamentations angry grin grin,[/b]weep for your Yoruba girls that is loosing out to Igbo girls[b]. In every tribe of the world there is always excess women to men. It is easier to have a female child than a male child,if you are a science student you should know that. Stop crying fowls,let your women take back their men as Igbo ladies are in total possession of Igbo men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
An average Afonja will rather hang himself if u deny him an Igbo woman, meanwhile their chimp looking women keep running after us like we must marry them by force just like they are doing with one nigeria what a pity cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Consolation and lamentations angry grin grin,[/b]weep for your Yoruba girls that is loosing out to Igbo girls[b]. In every tribe of the world there is always excess women to men. It is easier to have a female child than a male child,if you are a science student you should know that. Stop crying fowls,let your women take back their men as Igbo ladies are in total possession of Igbo men.

Warridis.
Another looser here!

Has your sister been taken too?

Please bring her to SW boys are waiting grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

The fool fail to understand that the women are designed to be taken away in marriage.

Besides, it appears our girls are picking the best of the best not that tout or any agbero. Then nurturing them to be successful in life.

Igbo Adas, una too much... i salute una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Dat is just it, u are the one that dont realise that many of those girls would probably be unmarried and grow old. I dont know any igbo man dat wants to get married today that it is a problem. We dey born girls everyday and steady.

Marry from us as much as u can afford, just as long as igbo men keep marrying their igbo women, he will make such post and laugh at u.

Don't worry the colonising barely happens outside lagos. We have enough ground to cover my friend.

Is your sister base in Lag too?
I wont mind, you know wink

see them cursing already..boys are not smiling angry
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Stop ranting, OSU caste system is longer practiced in Igboland,that happened before the coming of white men.Igbo ladies are free to marry any man from any part of the world and one good thing about them is that they never forget to allign their children with Igbo culture

From the way you're sounding, I don't think you're grounded well enough in the state of Igbo matters. I am an Igbo myself and I won't lie on the internet just to pretend that the system no longer exists. Yes, the osu system in Igboland has been reduced immensely and nobody discriminates openly against an osu in Igboland. Nobody can tell between an osu and diala in Igboland, especially in the township areas because nobody cares. The issue of osu mainly comes up when it is time for marriage or kingship in a village. This is when the groom's family (if dialas) go to find out about the bride's family (iju ese). This has been the cause of the end of several to-be marriages in Igboland, when the bride's family is discovered to have osu status. Many times, Igbo kids born and bred outside Igboland barely know they are one and they only find out when they are engaged already and their fiance's family does the asking around (iju ese) and discovers her status. This can be very heart-wrenching for the bride most times. According to the way it is done, a diala (freeborn) who marries an osu automatically becomes an osu. Several efforts have been made to stop this practice, especially by religious figures, but then which diala families are willing to be bold to marry an osu family because rumour will spread around the village that they are no longer dialas but osus by marriage. This leaves ladies with osu status in a tight position to seek out marriage strictly to osu guys (reducing their dating pool in Igboland) or marry outside to other tribes where no one cares about their osu status.

But from the way it is mentioned here on nairaland, one would think that the osu system is very bad in Igboland. However, it is not. I spent over 11 years in Imo state and did my entire secondary school there and I never came across an osu (doesn't mean they did not exist but nobody cared or knew who was one or not), not even once nor I heard anyone call another person an 'osu'. Infact you could be reported or charged for openly calling someone an 'osu'. Everyone intermingled freely - at school, in the market, at work, in the public place etc. Due to urbanization/westernization now, Igbos predominantly live in the city where they intermingle thus no one would know who is osu or diala. Only the villagers in the village still know which families or sections or villages are diala or osu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
I hope non of the children get Igbo o. E be like say he dey lucky sha.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Don't worry the colonising barely happens outside lagos. We have enough ground to cover my friend.

Is your sister base in Lag too?
I wont mind, you know wink

Listen, i knew this will happen but not this quick though, then again Oyo had a lucky escape with an igbo first lady. Soon to be Oba in yoruba land, u must be married to igbo. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Trexnemesis:
I hope non of the children get Igbo o. E be like say he dey lucky sha.

Flatty dey among the children?
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Listen, i knew this will happen but not this quick though, then again Oyo had a lucky escape with an igbo first lady. Soon to be Oba in yoruba land, u must be married to igbo. grin grin grin

Leave tori

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Keep trooping SW and we marry your woman

Sefini

Quit the long episode already grin

Is your sister yellow too wink
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Leave tori

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Keep trooping SW and we marry your woman

Sefini

Quit the long episode already grin

Is your sister yellow too wink

Who do the igbo men in southest marry, if i may ask? U marry the left overs.

Secondly, my sisters is a no go area for non-igbos, we are the serious ones that take our culture too seriously.

I am really sorry to have to turn u down. Any of dem would not even entertain such idea, dey love being igbo so much.

Besides, the type of money, care and material things they receive from Dad and Brother puts us in a strategic position to select(hand pick) their husband as we deem fit.

My sisters are really spoilt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
bcomputer101:
Is the OP high?

Abi no be five(5) children dey dis picture?

The lady could be their daughter inlaw
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
See as the children ugly ,yoruba ppl and ugliness are like 5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Low self esteem endangered species have started again. These people are just ridiculous.
Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Who do the igbo men in southest marry, if i may ask? U marry the left overs.

Secondly, my sisters is a no go area for non-igbos, we are the serious ones that take our culture too seriously.

I am really sorry to have to turn u down. Any of dem would not even entertain such idea, dey love being igbo so much.

Besides, the type of money, care and material things they receive from Dad and Brother puts us in a strategic position to select(hand pick) their husband as we deem fit.

My sisters are really spoilt.

Long tori

99% yoruba men in ekiti,ogun,osun et al marries yoruba women.

Lagos is just a melting point for mix marriage. You get cheesy

Who, how many ibo women this days would wait for chukwu to gather enough money at the age of 45 before marriage.

You ya all at it yoruba men will continue take una position.
Oga double up especially if you ibo girl friend is base in lag lest those yoruba demons will take your baby oo grin

Onelove wink

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Flatty dey among the children?
see Afonja psychopath talking to himself too much ewedu oil asun with amala kills your brain cells cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Long tori

99% yoruba men in ekiti,ogun,osun et al marries yoruba women.

Lagos is just a melting point for mix marriage. You get cheesy

Who, how many ibo women this days would wait for chukwu to gather enough money at the age of 45 before marriage.

You ya all at it yoruba men will continue take una position.
Oga double up especially if you ibo girl friend is base in lag lest those yoruba demons will take your baby oo grin

Onelove wink

I am glad u know.

As 4 the rest, keep talking trash. If any igbo guy wants to get married today, it is done, most times dey dont want to get married until later. Is Jim Iyke broke?

Do u want me to run their names and u will find that money is never a factor. They are living enjoyment life. These igbo girls are not so important to us, but if they are dat important to u, go and have them all.

Stop disturbing our peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.