Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

She Want Me To Join Her Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Join Her Church (3565 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Join Her Church by hopeson01(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
pls fellow nairalander. I met this lady some month ago. we started as a friend and now in relationship. but the fact is she said if I want her to marry me. I must promise her I will join deeper life when we get married. and am an Anglican which the doctrine is deferent and the fact is I think if I want to join deeper life it should be from my heart and personal determination. but I also love this girl and will not like to promise her what I will not fulfill or what I Will be doing with a divided heart. pls I need ur advice
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
who's dating who? aint you the man.......... shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Never negotiate your faith with a woman! King Solomon made Dat mistake and it cost him his throne...

14 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Well, to me it depends on the church...if it's daystar, Christ embassy, house on the rock, chapel of his glory, house of faith etc...i will consider.

But churches like deeper life, redeem, winners, cereubim, celestial, cac... I no dey go grin

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Melahou(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
mind control at work...

Its like selling your bitrh right because of LOVE
For an uncertain future
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
who's dating who? aint you the man.......... shocked cool

when konji takes control the table turns around.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by emeijeh(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Endtime Deeper life wife grin
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
falconey:
grin grin grin grin konji cant take place always...but when konji takes place some men are still sensible while most women will become senseless

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Heterodox(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
hopeson01:
pls fellow nairalander. I met this lady some month ago. we started as a friend and now in relationship. but the fact is she said if I want her to marry me. I must promise her I will join deeper life when we get married. and am an Anglican which the doctrine is deferent and the fact is I think if I want to join deeper life it should be from my heart and personal determination. but I also love this girl and will not like to promise her what I will not fulfill or what I Will be doing with a divided heart. pls I need ur advice
Promise her man, just make sure you have no agreement on fulfilling it.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
hopeson01:
Leave her. When she reach 35+ she go change her decision. She go wan marry dibia pikin sef.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by hopeson01(m): 4:30am On Nov 28, 2016
thanks for your reply. I think am gaining something
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by uairaland: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2016
hopeson01:

please don't do it, even if you want to do it. if you do it then that will open the door for other TERMS & CONDITIONS which you must do. use your brain and not your heart.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by firstking01(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2016
hopeson01:
Who told you that deeper lifer doctrine is diff from anglican?
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by pweetychyka(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2016
@OP, from wat most persons have said by now u should av picked some reasonable point n advice....... never allow a woman to determine ur faith!

You are the man of d aos not her!
When a woman gets married she changes her surname to ur own surname! So y would she force u into her Christian faith?
She can as well tell u to change ur surname to her father's name!

What's d submission the bible teaches women about?

The way some women think dis days baffles me

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by uzuede4(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Op, if u are not comfortable with her religion, look for a wife in your own religion and leave her alone.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by OhMyG0d: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2016
You're not going to marry that girl my brother, that's the fact. The Deeper life i know won't allow 'importation' marriage except she didn't "programmed" her wedding in the church.
Though, they allow inter-denominational marriage but won't allow a marriage where one of the couple is unknown by the members or pastor(s) in such district(what you called parish or province) or his/her spiritual life can't be attested to by his pastor/rev'd/bishop.
Also, no one should coerce you into doing what you don't want, but the Girl knows better than you in that area, reason why had to divulge that to you. Someone who don't want you(maybe as life partner) won't tell you that secret.
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016

Be silent about it first of all. If you like her, marry her then when she come your house, she would tell you who is actually the head of the family.

But,before anything there are two things here, don't make the same mistake Solomon made that's 1, then read that same bible of how samson was misled by delilah,and ask your self questions. If she wants to be 100% domineering and you have talked to her and she's still adamant, my brother girls plenty outside o. This one when you marry her she go warn you make you no bring your family come her house,but her own brothers and sisters go come as they like.

This same situation happened to a friend I know, it was God, and we his friends who really had to do a lot of work. The girl nearly ruin the guy after making sure his family was no where near him..enmity and whatnot.

Act like the man you are.
Salem

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:
Well, to me it depends on the church...if it's daystar, Christ embassy, house on the rock, chapel of his glory, house of faith etc...i will consider.

But churches like deeper life redeem, winners, cereubim, celestial, cac... I no dey go grin

cos you running away from the light angry u need salvation angry
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
hopeson01:

i think God is speaking through her Deeper life aint a bad church forget their doctrine, go there for the salvation! I love the church wink
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

But churches like deeper life, redeem, winners, cereubim, celestial, cac... I no dey go grin

So for your mind...you think say u make sense abi?...just lukatew! undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Luckygurl(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Lolzzz

Op! Please I want to know how this will turn out cheesy cheesy

Update us on the outcome
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2016

@Winnelyn

Absolutely nothing is wrong with going to deeper life. I like the church as well. We talking decisions here. You do know how women are, if a guy gets too under them,they go use the man do tissue paper, I figured out ladies hate calm men, they always love the ones who even beat them. I'm speaking from experience.

What he cannot do now they are dating, definitely he won't do when it comes to marriage. He needs to talk some senses to her,as head of family, going to separate churches isn't my style. At least show respect and love and allow certain things just as the man allows certain things for you as well.

#myopinion

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Whytelyon(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Bia omalicha, this one I don day try pm you since biko nu answer me na

Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

cos you running away from the light angry u need salvation angry

comman carry me tongue

prettyAdaolisa:

Izz like you are not OK upstairs. undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

comman carry me tongue

will you follow me to my church undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

will you follow me to my church undecided

First offuss... Wuhrrizz the name of your church? undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

comman carry me tongue

Izz like you are not OK upstairs. undecided

Sure!..I am only OK downstairs!olodo undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

Bia omalicha, this one I don day try pm you since biko nu answer me na

undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2016
Papikush:

First offuss... Wuhrrizz the name of your church? undecided

DEEPER LIFE undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Sure!..I am only OK downstairs!olodo undecided

Carry your waharla and go. Aunty deeper life. undecided
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

DEEPER LIFE undecided

I will come next year. True-Tuu-Gaaaadddd cheesy
Re: She Want Me To Join Her Church by Winnelyn(f): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

@Winnelyn

Absolutely nothing is wrong with going to deeper life. I like the church as well. We talking decisions here. You do know how women are, if a guy gets too under them,they go use the man do tissue paper, I figured out ladies hate calm men, they always love the ones who even beat them. I'm speaking from experience.

What he cannot do now they are dating, definitely he won't do when it comes to marriage. He needs to talk some senses to her,as head of family, going to separate churches isn't my style. At least show respect and love and allow certain things just as the man allows certain things for you as well.

#myopinion

i didn't say its mandatory the op attends her church na...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. / Foods That Increase Manhood Size And Keep It Healthy / Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.