Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. (837 Views)

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Splinz(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmm. It is said that "women are the weaker vessels". Being fragile then in nature, they ought to be treated in no difference to an egg- with utmost care.

Okay, I went to a nearby salon within the neighbourhood to have a hair cut yesterday. On getting there, I saw a young girl weaning her baby and a man sitting at her opposite direction, which I later came to know as her so-called husband. This man was busy venting all his miserable woes (I presumed) on the young girl. While enjoying my hair cut with lesser attention to his curse utterances, he said something that struck me to pause and think for sometime.

He said "God will punish you (in fact, he sang it as a song)". Now, it is not as if what he said is new to my ears (using God's name in vain no be today). What actually struck me was the import of what he's saying! Though God answers no such foolish request, but why would a man who pleasurably enjoyed inbetween this girl's leg, got her pregnant and she successfully delivered his reward as deserving of one who posseses Ronaldo's drillling and scoring skills, why would he now wished all these evils on his once pot of honey

Obviously, the poor girl was gripped with fear of a resounding slap if she talks back, so she just sat there speechless. And what was her offence again Requesting money for the family upkeep.

What! So when this idiot was enjoying doggy, monkey, and gorilla styles unprotected, didn't he know that a child will come and that child and the mother must be well taken care of? Damn whatever reasons for these abuses! The fact is that he has responsibilities towards these people and must be fulfilled honorably!

Well, by this time I was already on my way out, pitying and sympathizing with women under high-handedness of some men.

So niggas, please, biko, ejor, don allah, mbok when you ain't man enough, tight your dick with a twine or better still, take precaution!

PS: The man, as I later find out was the owner of the salon who has boys working for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 28, 2016
people are shit
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Splinz:
Hmm. It is said that "women are the weaker vessels". Being fragile then in nature, they ought to be treated in no difference to an egg- with utmost care.

Okay, I went to a nearby salon within the neighbourhood to have a hair cut yesterday. On getting there, I saw a young girl weaning her baby and a man sitting at her opposite direction, which I later came to know as her so-called husband. This man was busy venting all his miserable woes (I presumed) on the young girl. While enjoying my hair cut with lesser attention to his curse utterances, he said something that struck me to pause and think for sometime.

He said "God will punish you (in fact, he sang it as a song)". Now, it is not as if what he said is new to my ears (using God's name in vain no be today). What actually struck me was the import of what he's saying! Though God answers no such foolish request, but why would a man who pleasurably enjoyed inbetween this girl's leg, got her pregnant and she successfully delivered his reward as deserving of one who posseses Ronaldo's drillling and scoring skills, why would he now wished all these evils on his once pot of honey

Obviously, the poor girl was gripped with fear of a resounding slap if she talks back, so she just sat there speechless. And what was her offence again opening her legs for the eediot Requesting money for the family upkeep.

What! So when this idiot was enjoying doggy, monkey, and gorilla styles unprotected, didn't he know that a child will come and that child and the mother must be well taken care of? Damn whatever reasons for these abuses! The fact is that he has responsibilities towards these people and must be fulfilled honorably!

Well, by this time I was already on my way out, pitying and sympathizing with women under high-handedness of some men.

So niggas, please, biko, ejor, don allah, mbok when you ain't man enough, tight your dick with a twine or better still, take precaution!

PS: The man, as I later find out was the owner of the salon who has boys working for him.
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Splinz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:

Opening her legs shey
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Splinz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
people are shit

I just tire for some people.
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by MyGeneration(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Women like bad guys.
When she was dating d irresponsible man maybe for his irresponsible acts like smoking, sagging, clubbing and miscreants attitudes what did she expect that he wud change over night.
A man at one point in time shows his true nature to a girl but out of dumbness they still go on.
During a relationship a guy gets angry nd smtimes beat up his gf, then goes to beg her again nd she accepts him back. In her deluded mind doesnt she know such person beating of women is already in his blood?

3 Likes

Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
So you came here to gossip Isokay wink
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Splinz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
MyGeneration:
Women like bad guys.
When she was dating d irresponsible man maybe for his irresponsible acts like smoking, sagging, clubbing and miscreants attitudes what did she expect that he wud change over night.
A man at one point in time shows his true nature to a girl but out of dumbness they still go on.
During a relationship a guy gets angry nd smtimes beat up his gf, then goes to beg her again nd she accepts him back. In her deluded mind doesnt she know such person beating of women is already in his blood?

You have a point sha
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Splinz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:
So you came here to gossip Isokay wink

cheesy cheesy... Na you teach me o
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Presh900(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=28pt]KK![/size]
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Filashade(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmmm. Na wa o.

OP you have a good point there. Well said. I am really fed up of seeing such things and they end up blaming the girl when at the time when he was enjoying it he never occured to him that he could father a child and that comes with responsibilities.

I pity the girl sha. May God guide her and the baby. I am sure she has learnt her lesson.

I am going to be even more shocked if they are still together in the enxt 5 years because with the way the OP told us this astory, I dont think they can last another day.

shocked angry

1 Like

Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Splinz:
MIKOLOWISKA:

Opening her legs shey
if she no gree am she for no de d situation she fine herself. She for no use fish brain choose pikin
Re: The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. by Originalsly: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm...Op..you can really gossip!...you didn't even know the man was the owner of the salon.... don't know the relationship between the man and lady and the baby... but you went off on the man and how he enjoyed having sex with the woman. What if is his daughter?...or niece? ...youngest sister?
But your main point is taken.... too many men treat women like dirt.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. / Please If You Are A Lesbian Or Gay,please Unfollow Me Abeg / Sexchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.